2ball (also know as Indo-Europeanball) is an
useless Viking out of use caveball representing historical Caucasoids (Europeans), but it also is used to represent historical Indo-Iranian peoples. 2ball was actually born in Eastern Europe, according to the Kurgan Hypothesis and hence the name "Indo-European". He is not canon on /r/polandball and therefore not allowed to be used in comics there.
2ball used to be used on the subreddit as well until it was blocked (because of skin color logic) and replaced by 7ball. It is a common misconception that Ancient Greeceball is based on off 2ball because of its European. It is actually based off of Greeceball's colors. People, associate Indiaball with 7ball or 4ball due to racist reasons, but he has a large amount of R1a haplogroup which means he definitely has 2balls in him. The same thing with Egyptball. Some Sub-Sahara African countries such as South Africaball and Eritreaball also have 2ball genetics inside themselves from the intermixing with European countries.
- 1ball - I hope the Yellow Peril never happens again
- 3ball - Sorry for giving you the flu
- 4ball - Ooga booga
- Australian Aboriginalsball - Australian Brothers
- 6ball - ???
- 7ball - Pacific bros
- 8ball - Sorry for enslaving you
How to draw
Drawing 2ball is very simple.
- Draw the basic sphere and color it off a light blue like here
- Draw a little white circle inside and add there a black 2
- Add two eyes and it's finished.