Ancient Greeceball, or Hellasball, was an ancient countryball, who lasted from the 801 BC to 146 BC. Today, it is part of Greeceball and many other countries in Europe. He was the first known countryball that was into democracy, and created many philosophies, sciences and arts that are still remembered today.
He was not one countryball, but instead, the term "Ancient Greece" refers to hundreds of city-states that shared similar culture (Greek/Hellenic culture).
Parts of Ancient Greeceball
- Ancient Egyptball - Very old and wise, but not as smart as me of course. And he should make his gods more like mine.
- Persiaball - Evil! please show mercy!! REMOVE PERSIA FROM BALKANS!! AND ANATOLIA!!
- Troyball - How'd you like that wooden horse we bought yuo?
- Daciaball - Friends and trading partners.
- Phoeniciaball - Gave me alphabet! leave sea to me!
- Phrygiaball - Friendemies with cool hats. Home of Midas.
- Ancient Armeniaball - A friend to the east. Can be into removing Persia together. He should also make her gods more like mine.
- SPQRball - My youngest son. I've inspired him, but he needs to stop invading me! And why did you annex me? I can't believe he would do this to me after all I've done for him!
How to draw
Draw Ancient Greeceball is very simple:
- Draw the basic sphere and color it of a light blue like here.
- Draw a little white circle inside and add there a black β (Greek letter beta).
- Add two eyes and it's finished.
- There can be added some Greek features.
| Greece (|
|Administrative Regions|| Atticaball • Central Greeceball • Central Macedoniaball • Creteball • |
|Region Capitals||Athensball (Capital) • Corfuball • Ermoupoliball • Heraklionball • Lamiaball • Thessalonikiball • Karyesball (Mount Athos)|
|Former entities|| Migrants from Northeast (Prehistoric Europeans) • Ancient Greeceball • Ancient Macedoniaball • SPQRball • Byzantineball • Ottoman Empireball • First Hellenic Republicball • Second Hellenic Republicball • Principality of the Pindusball • Greeceball (1941-1944) • Kingdom of Greeceball • Greeceball (1967–74) |
|Greek districts||Famagustaball • Kyreniaball • Larnacaball • Limassolball • Nicosia Districtball ( Nicosiaball) • Paphosball|
|Turkish districts||Lefkoşaball ( North Nicosiaball) • Gazimağusaball • Girneball • Güzelyurtball • İskeleball|
|British Overseas Territory||Akrotiri and Dhekeliaball|
|Historical entities|| Migrants that crossed the ocean • Assyriaball • Ancient Egyptball • Achaemenidball • Macedonball • Ancient Greeceball • SPQRball • Byzantineball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Byzantineball (again) • Kingdom of Cyprusball • Republic of Veniceball • Ottomanball • British Cyprusball ( Akrotiri and Dhekeliaball) • Turkish Federated State of Cyprusball/Greeceball • |