Australian Aboriginalsball, formerly known as 5ball, is the countryball representing ancient Aboriginals of Australiaball.
He is one of the only Caveballs who live in the modern age.
Australian Aboriginalsball always existed. It was discovered by Portugalball sailors, but only colonized/destroyed by UKball. All Tasmanian and Victorian Aboriginalballs were killed/eradicated. In XIX century, he passed into the hands of British Australiaball.
- Englandball - Fuck you England! REMOVE COLONIST!! 1788 WORST YEAR OF LIFE!!
|Red||204, 0, 0||C0-M100-Y100-K0||#CC0000|
|Yellow||255, 255, 0||C0-M0-Y100-K0||#FFFF00|
|Black||0, 0, 0||C0-M0-Y0-K100||#000000|
How to Draw
Just some quick history on the flag itself:
The flag was made in connection to the Aboriginal Tent Embassy, which was an activist movement that brought change in Australiaball's clay. The circle in the middle was drawn on the first ever flag using a beer can.
There are two version for draw him. The official, as Australian Aboriginalsball, is this:
- Divide the basic circle shape into two horizontal stripes.
- Color the stripes of black and this red
- Draw a yellow circle between the stripes
- Draw the eyes and you've finished
The other, as 5ball, is outdated, but you can still draw him. Here's how:
- Draw the basic sphere and color it of orange like here
- Draw a little white circle inside and add there a black 5
- Add two eyes and it's finished.