Ancient Greeceball probably may have discovered the Azoresball before Portugalball discovered it, but it's very unlikely and never confirmed. Someone thinks that he is Atlantisball. Only in 1427 Kingdom of Portugalball discovered and adopted him. The name "Açores" came from the birds around the islands which the Portuguese navigators thought were Azores when they saw them. The birds were actually "milhafres" and the Azoresball would be called Milhafresball if the Portuguese navigators took more attention!
Nowadays, Azoresball is an autonomous region of Portugalball, made up of 9 islands: Santa Maria (Africa), São Miguel (Europe), Terceira (Europe), Graciosa (Europe), São Jorge (Africa), Pico (Africa), Faial (Africa), Flores (North America) and Corvo (North America).
If becoming independent, the Azores would be the world's first tri-continental country.
How to draw
Azoresball is almost simple to draw:
- Divide the basic circle shape in two vertical stripes (the first more lefter)
- Draw the left shape of this blue
- Draw with this yellow an azor with a upper-half circle of nine stars.
- Draw the shield of Portugalball as an eyepatch.
- Draw the other eye and you've finished
- Portugalball My father! Yay!
- USAball Burger can into space!
- Russiaball Largest country, we're good buddies.
- Madeiraball I'm a better island than you, CAN YOU HEAR MEH?
|Administrative divisions/districts||Aveiroball • Bejaball • Bragaball • Bragançaball • Castelo Brancoball • Coimbraball • Évoraball • Faroball • Guardaball • Leiriaball • Lisbonball (capital) • Portalegreball • Portoball • Santarémball • Setúbalball • Viana do Casteloball • Vila Realball • Viseuball • Azoresball • Madeiraball|
|Former entities||Migrants from East (Prehistoric Europeans) • Lusitaniball • SPQRball • Visigothic Kingdomball • Umayyadball • County of Portugalball • Kingdom of Portugalball • Iberian Unionball • United Kingdom of Portugal, Brazil and the Algarvesball|