Bantuball was an ancient civilization scattered throughout Africa.
The Bantus constitute an ethnolinguistic group located mainly in Sub-Saharan Africa and encompassing about 400 different ethnic subgroups. The unity of this group, however, appears more clearly in the linguistic scope, since these hundreds of groups and subgroups have, as mother tongue, a language of the Bantu family.
Bantuball started as an 8ball. Around 2,000 BC, Bantus started to migrate to Central and Southern Africa, displacing some of the Khoisanball. Some Bantus live in places like Southern Somaliaball or Nigeriaball, but these countries themselves are not Bantu countries.
The Bantu Languages Family
- South Africaball
- Democratic Republic of the Congoball
- Republic of the Congoball
- Equatorial Guineaball
- Central African Republicball
How to draw
Drawing Bantuball isn't difficult:
- Divide the basic circle shape (provided it isn't made with circle tool) into three horizontal stripes, red, black and green
- Draw two 8balls for eyes and you're done. It's just like Libyaball, but without the star and crescent.