Belgradeball, formerly Singidunumball, is the capital cityball and the largest cityball of Serbiaball, and no, the waterway is not full of kebab blood. Belgradeball is known for Saint Sava Church and it's also the 3rd biggest cityball in the Balkans.
While there have been evidence of tribes living in Belgradeball a long time ago, most notable ones are Starchevo and Vincha cultures. There has been some evidence that Vincha culture might have invented writing.
Thracians and Dacians ruled Belgradeball prior to the Roman conquest.
In 34–33 BC, the Roman army led reached Belgradeball. It became the romanized Singidunum. In the 1st century AD, the cityball was proclaimed municipium. The cityball was so popular which led to Roman emperor getting born there.
Middle Ages were complicated times for Belgradeball, since it was tossed around different nations and tribes. In 539, Byzantiumball finally retakes Belgradeball. A bit later, Slavs start moving in. In 829, Bulgariaball takes over Belgradeball and names it Belogradball.
For about four centuries, the cityball remained a battleground between the Byzantine Empireball, the Kingdom of Hungaryball and the Bulgarian Empireball. In 1284, former Serbian king at the time, gets Belgradeball and Syrmiaball from Hungaryball, being the first Serb to rule Belgradeball.
After Battle of Kosovo, Serbian Despotateball, which had Belgradeball as capital, struggled. Belgradeball was excellent capital for Serbiaball, full of defense against Ottoman Empireball. But in 1427, Serbiaball had to return Belgradeball to Kingdom of Hungaryball.
In 1804, Serbiaball starts First Serbian Uprising, in which Belgradeball was playing the key role. Serbiaball started in Second Serbian Uprising in 1815, but this time they won. Belgradeball finally had autonomy and was ruled by Serbs after so many years.
In 1878, Principality of Serbiaball, gets independence. Belgradeball was of course, the capital.
Modern Times and World Wars
Serbiaball had huge losses in both world wars. After World War I, Belgradeball became capital of Kingdom of Yugoslaviaball. During the World War II, Serbian library got bombed and thousands of historical Middle Age Serbian documents were burned.
During the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, Belgradeball got bombed.
Today, Belgradeball is proudly the capital of Serbiaball.
- Pančevoball - Best friend! We both hate our government and can into being toxic! Also he is my neighbor.
- Podgoricaball - He is small but strong!
- Novi Sadball - Good guy! We used to be rivals, but I don't think he cares about Serbia any more.
- Užiceball (city) - Why do I like you again? Oh yeah 2 eye patches.
- Moscowball and Athensball - Both can into capitals!
- Nišball - He is cool. But he thinks he is better than me just because he has airport like me!
- Chicagoball - Good guy, but please stop stealing my citizens!!!
- Pristinaball - xaxaxaxaxa shiptar thinks he cant into being capital!
- Tiranaball - Stop bullying Podgorica!
- Ankaraball - THE HOMEPLACE OF KEBAB, REMOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Istanbulball - YUO ARE THE LARGEST KEBAB CITY IN TURKEY! REMOVE!
- NATOball - YOU IDIOTS BOMBED ME!
- Nazi Germanyball - OUT OF ALL LIBRARIES YOU ONLY BOMBED MINE! WHYYYY!