|“||I cannot Belize it!||”|
Belizeball is a countryball in Central America. He is bordered to the north by Mexicoball and to the southwest by Guatemalaball, and the Caribbean Sea to his east. He is very difficult to draw. Belizeball is the 148th largest country and as of June 2020, it has a population of just 397,628 people and the least in Central America.
Nowadays, Belizeball is an independent Central American country since 1981. He became the only countryball in Central America that can into English and Commonwealthball.
|Ocean Water Blue||0, 63, 135||C1-M.533-Y.470-K.470||#003F87|
|Lava Crimson||206, 17, 38||C0-M.917-Y.192-K.192||#CE1126|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Napier Green||40, 148, 0||C.729-M0-Y.419-K.419||#289400|
|Northern Star||255, 216, 60||C0-M.152-Y0-K0||#FFD83C|
|Fresh Air||157, 215, 255||C.384, M.156, Y0, K0||#9DD7FF|
How to draw
Drawing Belizeball is hard:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three horizontal stripes (the central thicker)
- Color them of this red, this blue, this red
- Draw inside the blue stripe a littler white circle
- Draw the coat of arms of Belize in the white circle
- Draw eyes and you've finished.