Bhutanball is a countryball in Southern Asia, whose clay borders on that of Chinaball and Indiaball. He is barely ever relevant, and the only country to remove tobacco and plastic bags. However, he is of strategic importance to Indiaball's security.
Bhutanball's early history is steeped in mythology and therefore hard to trace, but he is generally believed to be descended from Mongoloidball. In the 1700s, Tibetball and Qing Chinaball both attempted to Anschluss his clay, but Bhutanball managed to retain his independence. In the early 1800s, UKball was a large influence on Bhutanball and Nepalrawr, and has since remained neutral in Chinaball (which he also had clay disputes with) and Indiaball's clay disputes. In 2008 he turned into a constitutional monarchy and modernized, he is now uncorrupt but extremely irrelevant. He once banned television and is horrible to get a visa for in most western countries.
2017 China–India border standoff
The China–India border standoff was from 6 June 2017 till 28 August 2017. Chinaball wanted to build infrastructure through Bhutanball which would gain its strategic and military influence into the north-eastern Indian states such as Arunachal Pradesh.
There is a relatively thin geographic area between the Indian states of Biharball and West Bengal on the west side and Assamball on the east side. On the north side is Bhutanball and on the south side is Bangladeshball. So if Chinaball builds infrastructure to that thin area then it could cut off Indiaball's access and influence into its eastern states of Assam, Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh.
After a 2 month long standoff Chinaball finally backed down. However, Indiaball is still suspicious and improved its border security. Indiaball is also concerned about Chinaball's unfounded
land grabs territorial claims to the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh.
Bhutanball is known for being a pacifist, although he does not hesitate to defend himself if necessary. He is also fond of meditating, like his neighbor Tibetball.
Flag Main Colors
|Deep Lemon||217, 0, 18||C0-M.164-Y0-K0||#FFD520|
|Dark Bright Orange||255, 78, 18||C0-M.694-Y0-K0||#FF4E12|
- Indiaball - Best friend who I provide them with hydro electricity and tourist tax free. And we will kick China's ass!
But he has colonised me with trade deficits.He's friends with stupid vodka though.
- Bangladeshball - Another one who has embassy along with India. No tourist tax for them.
- Switzerlandball - European version of us in terms of neutrality and land.
- Ukraineball - Don't worry, I will recognize Crimeaball as yours. We both hate Chinaball so we're fine. Anyone who hates China is my friend.
- NepalRawr - GREATEST THREAT TO HAPPINESS!! REMOVE GURKHA!! REMOVE MOMO FROM PREMISES!! 1990s NEVER FORGET!! But we still Himalaya buddies. BUT DO NOT WAKE MY DRAGON PLOX!!!
- North Koreaball - We're both isolated, and we're also a lunatic. We also like to kill our own people.
- Taiwanball - You is of much better China.
- Walesball - Of similar flag!
- Chinaball - Jerk who occupy Doklam, Jakarlung, and Pasamlung. You were of flag stealer once. TIBET IS REAL COUNTRY!! TAIWAN IS THE BETTER CHINA AND YOU ARE WORSE CHINA! INDIA, PLEASE HELP!!
- UKball - NOPE, I wasn't part of your empire or protectorate either! Druk Yul never colonized. I hated being part of your crappy empire or whatever.
- Russiaball - Stop being friends with that jerk and give Crimeaball back to Ukraineball! Remove Vodka!
|Bhutan, land of Ohm dragons|
|Districts||Bumthangball • Chukhaball • Daganaball • Gasaball • Haaball • Lhuntseball • Mongarball • Paroball • Pemagatshelball • Punakhaball • Samdrup Jongkharball • Samtseball • Sarpangball • Thimphu Districtball ( Thimphuball) • Trashigangball • Trashiyangtseball • Trongsaball • Tsirangball • Wangdue Phodrangball • Zhemgangball|
|Historical entities||Migrants from the West • Tibetan Empireball • British Bhutanball|