Bhutanball's early history is stepped in mythology and therefore hard to trace, but he is generally believed to be descended from Mongoloidball. In the 1700s, Tibetball and Qing Chinaball both attempted to anschluss his clay, but Bhutanball managed to retain his independence. In the early 1800s, UKball was a large influence on Bhutanball and Nepalrawr, and has since remained neutral in Chinaball (which he also had clay disputes with) and Indiaball's clay disputes. In 2008 he turned into a constitutional monarchy and modernised, he is now uncorrupt but extremely irrelevant. He once banned television and is horrible to get a visa for in most western countries.
Bhutanball is known for being a pacifist, although he does not hesitate to defend himself if necessary. He is also fond of meditating, like his neighbour Tibetball.
Flag Main Colors
|Deep Lemon||217, 0, 18||C0-M.164-Y0-K0||#FFD520|
|Dark Bright Orange||255, 78, 18||C0-M.694-Y0-K0||#FF4E12|
- Indiaball - Best friend who i provide them with hydro electricity and tourist tax free. And we will kick China's ass!
But he has colonised me with trade deficits.
- Bangladeshball - Another one who has embassy along with India. No tourist tax for them.
- Switzerlandball - European version of us in terms of neutrality and land.
- NepalRawr - GREATEST THREAT TO HAPPINESS!! REMOVE GURKHA!! REMOVE MOMO FROM PREMISES!! 1990s NEVER FORGET!! But we still Himalaya buddies. BUT DO NOT WAKE MY DRAGON PLOX!!!
- North Koreaball - We're both isolated, and we're also a lunatic. We also like to kill our own people.
- Taiwanball - You is of much better China.
- Walesball - Of similar flag!
- Chinaball - Jerk who occupy Doklam, Jakarlung, and Pasamlung. You were of flag stealer once. TIBET IS REAL COUNTRY!! TAIWAN IS THE BETTER CHINA AND YOU ARE WORSE CHINA! INDIA, PLEASE HELP!!
- UKball - NOPE, I wasn't part of your empire or protectorate either! Druk Yul never colonized. I hated being part of your crappy empire or whatever.
|Bhutan, land of Ohm dragons|
|Districts||Bumthangball • Chukhaball • Daganaball • Gasaball • Haaball • Lhuntseball • Mongarball • Paroball • Pemagatshelball • Punakhaball • Samdrup Jongkharball • Samtseball • Sarpangball • Thimphu Districtball ( Thimphuball) • Trashigangball • Trashiyangtseball • Trongsaball • Tsirangball • Wangdue Phodrangball • Zhemgangball|
|Historical entities||Migrants from the West • Tibetan Empireball • British Bhutanball|