Boliviaball, officially the Plurinational State of Boliviaball, is a landlocked countryball located in the central part of South America. It is bordered by 5 other countries: Peruball, Brazilball, Paraguayball, Argentinaball, and Chileball. The country is divided into 9 regions and has two capitals being La Pazball (city), and Sucreball (Bolivia), giving it a total area 424,164 square miles, making it the 5th largest country in South America and the 27th largest in the world. It is the successor of Republic of Boliviaball.
Bolivia is often seen as a very distrustful country, known for its extreme distrust of his neighbors. Mainly because it used to have more clay in the past, but as time went by, many of its neighbors stole from it, one of them even landlocking him. Which has led it to becoming an anti-imperialist sort of country in the Americas, just like Cubaball and Venezuelaball. However, in 2019, his anti-imperialist government was removed. But a long time ago (in the 1970s and 1980s) Boliviaball was ruled by a Far-Right Dictatorship that hunted and killed the communists and was supported by USAball.
His national day is August 6th.
The geography of Bolivia is unique among the nations of South America. Bolivia is one of two landlocked countries in the whole Americas, and it's more rural than urban. The main features of Bolivia's geography include the Altiplano, a highland plateau of the Andes, and navigable lake on Earth (shared with Peruball).
The most prominent feature of the Altiplano is the large lake at its northern end, Lake Titicaca. At 3,811 m (12,503 ft) above sea level, it is the highest commercially navigable body of water in the world. With a surface area of 9,064 km² (3,500 sq mi), the lake is larger than Puerto Ricoball and is South America's second-largest lake by surface area. Lake Titicaca is also deep, about 370 m (1,214 ft) at its deepest, but with an average depth of 215 m (705 ft); its volume of water is large enough to maintain a constant temperature of 10 °C (50 °F). The lake actually moderates the climate for a considerable distance around it, making crops of maize and wheat possible in sheltered areas.
Lake Titicaca drains southward through the slow-moving, reed-filled Desaguadero River to Lake Poopó. In contrast to the freshwater Lake Titicaca, Lake Poopó is salty yet shallow, with depths seldom more than four metres.
- Ethiopiaball - Fellow landlocked friend. Has of similar flag, size, and United Nations Charter date to me.
- USAball - We are allies once again
- Taiwanball - now that we removed our socialist president Evo, maybe I should op recognize you soon
- UKball - Finally, I stopped being anti-capitalist since 2019
- Peruball - You betrayed me and made me lose my coast to Chileball. You did however, out of pity let me have a port in your clay, so I guess we're cool.
- Vaticanball - When he visited my clay I gave him a hammer-and-sickle crucifix. I thought he would like it but he seemed unimpressed. But it's the thought that counts!
- Chileball - GIB SEA YOU DISGUSTING WORM!
- Venezuelaball - I´M TIRED OF YOU GUAIDÓ IS THE REAL PRESIDENT!!!!
- Cubaball - Morales supporter.
- Israelcube - Gib rights to the Ethiopian jews and arabs plox.#all lives matter. YUO ARE OF REAL TERRORIST!!!
- Iranball - Middle eastern anti imperialist who is distanced by everyone.
- Chinaball - Asian who supported my anti imperialist. AND YOU GOT CORONAVIRUS!
- North Koreaball - Same with China
- Russiaball - European asian guy who supported my anti imperialist government
The flag of Bolivia is a horizontal tricolor with three bands: red, yellow, and green, with the coat of arms in the center.
|Dark Cherry Red||213, 43, 30||C0-M.798-Y.164-K.164||#d52b1e|
|Hawkeye Gold||255, 224, 0||C0-M.121-Y0-K0||#ffe000|
|Fresh Spinach||0, 121, 52||C1-M.0-Y.525-K.525||#007934|
The red represents the bloodshed for those who fought for the country, yellow for the wealth of resources, and green for the richness of natural areas and hope.
|Vivid Yellow||247, 207, 0||C0-M.0-Y.100-K.9||#f7cf00|
|Dark Orange||255, 133, 0||C0-M.0.48-Y1-K0||#ff8500|
|Scarlet||255, 24, 0||C0-M.0.91-Y.1-K.0||#ff1800|
|Dark Magenta||157, 21, 132||C0-M.86-Y.15-K.38||#9d1584|
|International Klein Blue||157, 21, 132||C0-M.86-Y.15-K.38||#002ba6|
|Black Hardwood||69, 44, 37||C0-M.362-Y.729-K.729||#452c25|
|Vivid Cerulean||69, 44, 37||C1-M.252-Y.129-K.129||#00a6de|
The coat of arms has a cartouche image of Mount Potosi in the center with the sun rising over it, along with a llama, palm tree, and bale of wheat representing the resources. The image in then surrounded by a blue border with 10 stars each representing the 9 departments (1 representing the Litoral department which was taken by Chile), and the name of Bolivia above. Then on both sides of the images lies six Bolivian flags.