Relations and opinions
|Portuguese Cape Verdeball|
Is of importants
Cape Verdeball is started life as an 8ball but is now almost fully mixed with Portugalball. He was born in 1456 and adopted by Portugalball in 1462. In the 17th and 18th centuries, he became rich by dealing in the velociraptor trade, selling his fellow 8balls to UKball and Franceball.
In 1951, Portugalball tried to incorporate his clay into his own, but this was disrupted by Portugalball's personality change in 1974. The following year, Cape Verdeball declared his independence and is currently another irrelevant African countryball.
Between 1975 and 1990, Cape Verdeball was a one-party state in which a socialist political party (PAICV) was the nation's sole legal party.
- Portugalball - Father.
- East Timorball - A Brother from Asia Free from yuor bully
- Guinea-Bissauball - Former besties. Went our separate ways after November 1980.
- São Tomé and Príncipeball - Island brother also in Atlantic Ocean.
- South Africaball - I let him fly over my clay.
- UKball - Former customer.
- Franceball - Former customer.
- Brazilball - Gives food. Also is a brother. HUEHUEHUEHUE
- African Unionball - Helps with economy
- Indonesiaball - We're both Can into
lazyBut stop bullying My Brother.
- Angolaball - communist Brother
- Chinaball - I let him fishing in my water
- 8ball - Ancestor. Sorry for slave trade.
- EUball - Sort of my friend. I wish I could join him!
- Costa Ricaball - FLAG STEALER!!!!!
How to Draw
- Draw a circle
- Color it this blue
- In the middle, draw white line
- Under it, draw line in this red
- And again a white line
- Then blue line
- Add 10 stars in the circle in this yellow
- Draw eyes
| Republic of |
|Municipalities||Tarrafalball • São Miguelball • São Salvador do Mundoball • Santa Cruzball • São Domingosball • Praiaball • Ribeira Grandeball • São Lourenço dos Órgãosball • Santa Catarinaball • Bravaball • São Filipeball • Santa Catarina do Fogoball • Mosteirosball • Maioball • Boa Vistaball • Salball • Ribeira Bravaball • Tarrafal de São Nicolauball • São Vicenteball • Porto Novoball • Ribeira Grandeball • Paulball|
|Historical entities||Migrants that crossed the ocean and settled on the islands • Portuguese Cape Verdeball|
|Northern Africa||Algeriaball • Egyptball • Libyaball • Mauritaniaball • Moroccoball • Sudanball • Tunisiaball • Western Saharaball|
|Southern Africa||Angolaball • Botswanaball • Eswatiniball • Lesothoball • Malawiball • Mozambiqueball • Namibiaball • South Africaball • Zambiaball • Zimbabweball|
|East Africa||Comorosball • Djiboutiball • Ethiopiaball • Eritreaball • Kenyaball • Madagascarball • Mauritiusball • Rwandaball • Seychellesball • Somaliaball • South Sudanball • Tanzaniaball • Ugandaball|
|West Africa||Beninball • Burkina Fasoball • Cape Verdeball • Gambiaball • Ghanaball • Guinea-Bissauball • Guineaball • Liberiaball • Maliball • Nigerball • Nigeriaball • Senegalball • Sierra Leoneball • Togoball|
|Central Africa||Burundiball • Cameroonball • Central African Republicball • Chadball • Congoball • DR Congoball • Equatorial Guineaball • Gabonball • São Tomé and Príncipeball|
|Former members||Tanganyikaball • Zanzibarball|