Caveballs, also called billiard balls, poolballs or cueballs, are countryball entities that represent ancient civilizations, or sometimes just different races or tribes without actual flags (i.e. the Cherokee Nation).
- On Reddit, due to skin color logic, the only allowed caveballs are:
- The 1ball, can be used to depict East and Southeast Asians such as: Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Burmese, Filipino, Thai, Indonesians,Hmong, etc. The 1ball also depicts similar peoples like the Buryatians, Kamchadals, Turkmens and Uzbeks. It often has a rice hat and slanty or squinty eyes. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the yellow color represents Asia.
- The 2ball, can be used to depict historical Indo-Europeans (including people from Iran and Northern India, Aryans, etc.) as well as North Africans and Turks. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the blue color represents Europe.
- The 3ball, can be used to depict Native Americans including Shoshone, Cherokee, Navajo, the Mayans, Aztecs, and Incas. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the red color represents the Americas.
- The 4ball, can be used to depict all Prehistoric peoples
- A Middle eastern 4ball can be used to depict people from the Ancient Middle East.
- The 5ball, formerly describing natives of Australia before their flag adoption (OUTDATED)
- The 6ball, depicting Aliens or extraterrestrials.
- The 7ball, depicting Native Islanders, people who speak languages within the Australoid Family. As the green color is already used to represent 6ball, the brown color has been chosen to represent Oceania in Polandball.
- The 8ball, depicting Sub-Saharan or Native Africans or Africans without flags or African. minorities. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the black color represents Africa.