Caveballs, also called billiard balls, poolballs or cueballs, are countryball entities that represent ancient civilizations, or sometimes just different races or tribes, without actual flags (i.e. the Cherokee Nation) representing them.
- On Reddit, due to skin color logic, the only allowed caveballs are:
- The 1ball, can be used to depict Far Eastern Asians (like Chinese and Japanese people) and similar peoples like Buryatians, Kamchadals, Turkmens and Uzbeks. It often has a rice hat and slanty or squinty eyes. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the yellow color represents Asia.
- The 2ball, can be used to depict historical Indo-Europeans (including people from Iran and Northern India, Aryans, etc.) as well as Uralics and Turks. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the blue color represents Europe.
- The 3ball, can be used to depict Native Americans including Shoshone, Cherokee, Navajo, the Mayans, Aztecs, and Incas. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the red color represents the Americas.
- The 4ball, can be used to depict all Prehistoric people
- A Middle Eastern 4ball can be used to depict people from the Ancient Middle East.
- The 5ball, formerly describing natives of Australia before their flag adoption (OUTDATED)
- The 6ball, depicting Aliens or extraterrestrials.
- The 7ball, depicting Native Islanders, people who speak languages within the Austranesian family, or Australoids. As the green color is already used to represent 6ball, the brown color has been chosen to represent Oceania in Polandball.
- The 8ball, depicting Sub-Saharan or Native Africans or Africans without flags or African. minorities. On the flag of the Olympic Games, the black color represents Africa.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.