Champagne-Ardenneball is a northern regionball of Franceball.
Nowadays, he's famous for his wine champagne.
How to draw
Draw Champagne-Ardenneball is a bit difficult:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw inside it five vertical (up-left to right-down) stripes with the central thicker and the intermediates smaller
- Color them of this yellow, background blue, white, again blue and again yellow
- Draw in the yellow stripes a greek motive using blue
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
Can be drawed with a glass or a bottle of champagne.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.