|The contents of this page are subject to change.|
Recent things have happened to Cold War II, so it is subject to change. You can add the new information too! Alternatively, visit the talk page to add recent information that it should have.
|This page may be spammed with biased information.|
You can improve this article by removing propaganda from the premises. Also please visit the Talk page for this category.
The Second Cold War is a term used to describe the ongoing period of tension between USAball, EUball and NATOball and Russiaball over Ukraineball (specifically Crimeaball) and Syriaball along with Russia's allies, Chinaball and Iranball. Whether this time period is a true cold war or not is still up for debate.
Tensions grew between Russiaball and Ukraineball when Crimeaball was annexed by Russiaball. Continuous protests in Eastern Ukraine took a violent turn and, with the first deaths occurring in Donetsk Oblastball, the protests gave the start to a war.
Several decades ago, Chinaball claimed the South China Sea by drawing nine lines. Now it has been clear that there is oil underneath the islands which are inside the nine lines, other countries around the sea claim the islands are theirs, because most of the islands are too far away from Chinaball's clay to be officially recognizable to be of Chinaball.
In 2015 ISISball attacked the headquarters of a cartoon paper and a kosher supermarket on Franceball's clay. Several months after, the organization attacked several spots of the clay of Parisball: a stadium where Franceball and Germanyball played a friendly match of football/soccer, several restaurants and streets, and most notably a concert hall, where dozens of people were massacred. Then, ISISball attacked Niceball, Berlinball among others.
In 2016, Somehow, in some way, for whatever reason Talibanball unexpectedly canned into USAball and tried to blow up buildings for reasons unknown (Where did the Taliban get that idea?), but ISISball beat Talibanball to it. USAball was enraged by that and then canned into attack ISISball.
In 2019 Talibanball and ISISball declared Jihad on each other.
The fall of Mosul
- Although Ukraineball and its rebels had a ceasefire, the conflict is far from being resolved.
- Libyaball torn in to factions
- ISISball Lost all clay in Iraq and Syria
- Russiaball claims full ownership of Crimeaball.
- Russiaball decided to take it upon himself to remove ISISball, since no one else was doing much about it and he wanted Syriaball to win war. Turkeyball shot down one of his planes, leading to tensions between the two countries and between Russiaball and NATOball. Feeling the strain of Russiaball's sanction on tourism, Turkeyball eventually swallowed his pride and apologized.
- A setback between Turkeyball and Russiaball's reconciliation occurred when a Russian ambassador was shot by a rogue Turkeyball, but this quickly ended. Iranball is suspicious of Turkeyball however.
- A brief war erupted between Armeniaball and Azerbaijanball over Artsakhball, lasting four days before a ceasefire was reinstated. Azerbaijanball claimed he took back some of his clay but Armeniaball likely inflicted more casualties and didn't really care for the retaken land anyway. It may have been another proxy war between Russiaball and NATOball, but details are murky.
- A shaky ceasefire was declared in Syriaball, and Russiaball removed most of his troops from the region.
- Republic of Syriaball recently took Mosulball and Raqqa back from ISISball with the help of USAball.
- Massive protests going in Venezuelaball
- Tensions remain high between Russiaball and the west over various incidents the two sides blame on each over such as the suspected attempted assassination of a ex-russian general by Russiaball on UKball's clay in 2018.
- In March 2018, USAball and Chinaball were having a trade war. The global economy recessed. In Jan 2020 USAball and Chinaball finally made an agreement to sign a trade deal
- In 2019 Talibanball and ISISball is taking land in Afghanistanball but then most of the populace rebelled and then most of the land gained by Talibanball and ISISball was lost.
- In 2020, Indiaball and Chinaball
had some clay disputes and have a ‘minor’ conflict between them. Rumors suspect it may cause WW3.
- In July 23 2020, USAball shut down Chinaball’s embassy at Houston. Chinaball closed USAball’s embassy at Chengdu for respond.
|ENEMIES!||ISISball • Iraqi Kurdistanball|
|Governorates ||Al Anbarball • Al Diwaniyahball • Babilball • Baghdadball • Basraball • Dhi Qarball • Diyalaball • Dohukball • Erbilball • Halabjaball • Karbalaball • Kirkukball • Maysanball • Muthannaball • Najafball • Ninevehball • Saladinball • Sulaymaniyahball • Wasitball|
|Historical entities||Migrants from South • Sumerball • Babylonball • Assyriaball • Macedonball • Seleucidball • Parthiaball • SPQRball • Sassanidball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Ilkhanateball • Jalayiridsball • Qara Qoyunluball • Aq Qoyunluball • Safavidball • Afsharidball • Ottomanball • Mandatory Iraqball • Kingdom of Iraqball • Ba'athist Iraqball|
|ENEMIES||ISISball • FSAball • Rojavaball|
|Governorates ||Latakiaball • Idlibball • Aleppoball ( Aleppoball) • Al-Raqqahball • Al-Hasakahball • Tartusball • Hamaball • Deir ez-Zorball • Homsball • Damascusball (capital) • Rif Dimashqball • Quneitraball • Daraball • Al-Suwaydaball|
|Historical entities||Migrants from the East • Assyriaball • Achaemenidball • Seleucidball • Parthiaball • SPQRball • Sassanidball • Byzantineball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Fatimidball • County of Edessaball • Principality of Antiochball • County of Tripoliball • Ayyubidball • Mamlukball • Ottomanball • State of Syriaball (1924-30) • Republic of Syriaball (1930-1958) • United Arab Republicball|
|Founders||USAball • Canadaball • Icelandball • UKball • Franceball • Portugalball • Italyball • Belgiumball • Netherlandsball • Luxembourgball • Denmarkball • Norwayball|
|Joined during the Cold War||Greeceball • Turkeyball • West Germanyball ( Germanyball since October 1990) • Spainball|
|Joined after the Cold War||Polandball • Czechiaball • Hungaryball • Sloveniaball • Slovakiaball • Romaniaball • Bulgariaball • Lithuaniaball • Latviaball • Estoniaball • Croatiaball • Albaniaball • Montenegroball • North Macedoniaball|
|Membership Action Plan||Bosnia and Herzegovinaball|
|Intensified Dialogue||Georgiaball • Ukraineball|
|Individual Partnership Action Plan||Armeniaball • Azerbaijanball • Kazakhbrick • Moldovaball • Serbiaball • Cyprusball|
| Oh Canada, eh? |
|Provinces||Albertaball ( Calgaryball • Edmontonball) • British Columbiaball ( Vancouverball • Victoriaball) • Manitobaball ( Winnipegball) • New Brunswickball (Frederictonball • Monctonball) • Newfoundland and Labradorball (St. John'sball) • Nova Scotiaball ( Halifaxball) • Ontarioball ( Ottawaball • Torontoball) • Prince Edward Islandball (Charlottetownball) • Quebecball ( Montrealball • Quebec Cityball) • Saskatchewanball ( Reginaball (Saskatchewan)|
|Territories || |
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the Bering Strait ( Eskimosball) • British Empireball ( British Canadaball • Republic of Canadaball) • French Empireball ( French Canadaball)|
|*Sooner or later...|
| Islamic Republic of Iran, |
|Provinces ||Alborzball • Ardabilball • East Azerbaijanball • West Azerbaijanball • Bushehrball • Chahar Mahaal and Bakhtiariball • Farsball • Gilanball • Golestanball • Hamadanball • Hormozgānball • Ilamball • Isfahanball • Kermanball • Kermanshahball • North Khorasanball • Razavi Khorasanball • South Khorasanball • Khuzestanball • Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmadball • Kurdistanball • Lorestanball • Markaziball • Mazandaranball • Qazvinball • Qomball • Semnanball • Sistan and Baluchestanball • Tehran Provinceball ( Tehranball) • Yazdball • Zanjanball|
|Historical entities||Migrants from the West • Medesball • Achaemenidball • Parthiaball • Sassanidball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Saffaridball • Samanidball • Ghaznavidsball • Seljukball • Khwarazmianball • Ilkhanateball • Timuridball • Safavidball •|