College Stationball is a proud Texan city, born due to a railroad sent from Houstonball. It became a train station (hence college "station") and soon after that, a college was founded (hence "college" station). The population grew to 50,000 around the 1900's and the name has stuck for a while.
- Bryanball - My next door neighbor! AND MAH LITTLE BRO!
- Houstonball - I like Him, He's mah Bro,The only ever problem is Those darn OWLS.
- Alabamaball - Football Related Hate Relationship
- Corpus Christiball-Wuh both hate Austinball.
- Austinball -
FormerRival.(Pronto mi enemigo....)
- Alaskaball - Muh Paw Don like'em Because of Size(I can into Relate with relevance).
- Clevelandball -
Thanks for taking Johnny!We just Have a neutral relation.
- Denverball -
VON MILLAH BOYS!SUPAH BOWL L MVP,PROUD TEACHAH OF 'EM.(AM I RELEVANT NOW YA'LL!?)We Liked Peyton...(sad noise)Also Von Miller is Relevant because of yuo Denver!
- Texasball - He of sent Houstonball to make me.
College Station is home to the 5th largest Stadium by Capacity in the World!