Costa Ricaball, officially the Republic of Costa Ricaball is a countryball in Central America. He is bordered by Nicaraguaball to the north, Panamaball to the southeast, the Pacific Ocean to the west, the Caribbean Sea to the east. The country is divided into 7 provinces, including his capital San Joséball, giving him a total area of 19,714 square miles (51,059 sq km), making him the 5th largest country in Central America, and 126th in the rest of the world. With a population of only 5.058 million as of 2019, Costa Rica ranks 122 in the most populous countries in the world.
Unlike the other Central American countries, Costa Ricaball does not suffer from internal guerrillas and has a superior economic, social and diplomatic advance than the other Central American nations. Nowadays he makes fun of hidden by the difficulties that the rest of the Central Americans countryballs pass, sometimes even believing he does not belong to Central America. He has focused her life on his economy and ecosystems, which is mainly why he is richer than all the other countries in Central America except for Guatemalaball. he is a very peaceful country that has not had an army since December 1, 1948.
His national day is September 15th.
It has a Friendly Rivalary with Denmark, for the Happiest Country index. Its Also Famous for his Biodiversity, if she doesen't kill you, a Aligator, Jaguar or other Animal, Will...
Costa Ricaball was born as a 3ball in 10,000 BC where is part of Isthmo-Colombian Area, and the Clovis culture that spreads from South American 3 and 7 balls. From here, the Kingdom of Nicoyaball was founded, andshe was a very peaceful until the Spanish Empireball took all of the Central America.
Accounts differ as to whether the name la costa rica (Spanish for "rich coast") was first applied by Christopher Columbus, who sailed to the eastern shores of Costa Rica during his final voyage in 1502, and reported the presence of vast quantities of gold jewelry among the natives (No 'murrica, we don't have oil). Or by the conqueror Gil González Dávila, who landed on the west coast in 1522, met with the natives, and appropriated some of their gold.
Like the rest of Central America, Costa Rica never fought for independence from Spain. On September 15, 1821, after the final Spanish defeat in the Mexican War of Independence (1810–21), the authorities in Guatemalaball declared the independence of all of Central America. That date is still celebrated as Independence Day in Costa Ricaball, even though, technically, under the Spanish Constitution of 1812 that had been readopted in 1820, Nicaragua and Costa Rica had become an autonomous province with its capital in León.
After Mexico's independence from Spain, Costa Ricaball was a province of First Mexican Empireball. In 1823, after the collapse of the First Mexican Empire, he became a province of the Federal Republic of Central Americaball, along with Guatemalaball, El Salvadorball, Hondurasball, and Nicaraguaball until November 14, 1838. From there, he formally declared sovereignty in 1847. Since then, Costa Rica has remained among the most stable, prosperous, and progressive nations in Latin America. Following a brief but bloody civil war, he permanently abolished his army in 1949.
|Catalina Blue||0, 43, 127||C100-M66-Y0-K50||#002B7F|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Philippine Red||206, 17, 38||C0-M92-Y82-K19||#CE1126|
San Joséball is located in the central part of the country, and borders (clockwise beginning in the north) the provinces of Alajuela, Heredia, Limón, Cartago and Puntarenas. The provincial capital is San José, that is also the national capital.
- Canadaball English version of Yo
- USAball Buen Amigo, he likes my Beaches and Jungles..PURA VIDA!
- Mexicoball (Football Rival)
- Guatemalaball My Mayan Amigo, he is kinda like Bolivia but on Neutral Ending.
- El Salvadorball FERNANFLOOOOOOO
- Hondurasball Brother, I like your Skyline (still not as Panama's), but, ARE YOU A ILLUMINATI?!
- Nicaraguaball Corrupt Friend, i hope he recover soon of his Dictatorship.
- Panamaball BFF, Mejor Neighbor! :D
- Dominican Republicball my best brother
but is corrupto and has coal power plant
- All Centroamerican countries... ball?
- Colombiaball (I like you, ^^)
I lost the 2018 World Cup against him! 2-0 NEVER FORGET.
- Uruguayball (Aka: Ur-gayball)
- Argentinaball I of Liek Buenos Aires, but...U STILL CRAZY ABOUT FALKLANDS, CHILL IT TICO!
- Chileball we Both into high HDI, but, sorry for Chile Desperto.
- Paraguayball We both into Irrelevant
- Boliviaball u are like Guatemala, but a BIT worse..
- Peruball I heard you like my beaches, same as USA, but...U IS OF CORRUPT, REMOVE YZMA
Europe (aka. Yurop)
- Ancestor ( Spainball) Gracias for making me, but still, Gimmie my gold back
- UKball thanka for blocking spain when he was Loco de Remate.
- Franceball a lot of tourists go here
- Italyball we like tu Pizza!
- Belgiumball we like Papas Fritas! (French fries)
- Netherlandsball i Liek you for being chill as me
- Switzerlandball (Our inspiration)
- Germanyball OKTOBERFEEEEEEEEEST
- Russiaball MOSKAU MOSKAU
- Austriaball thanks doc
- San Marinoball we both into irrelevant
And many others...
- Chinaball big friend, BUT REMOVE CORONA
- South Koreaball Kpop is of gud!
- Everyone:U WHAT
- Japanball we like the tech, Pokemon and of all, GOJIRAAAAAAA
- Philippinesball we both into anti-Drugs
- Tringapore we both into peace
- Indiaball Bollywood is kinda..gud?
- South Africaball I got onto 2010 and got gud results!
- Australiaball OI M8
"We also give the 25.7 of our stuff to America (Yeah, now the country)."