Orthodoxy, Catholic, Reformat, Greco-Catholic
|Socialist Republic of Romaniaball , Socialist Republic of Hungaryball|
How to draw
Drawing Crișanaball is simple but the coat of arms can be tricky. Here's how to do it:
- Draw a black circle
- Draw a horizontal blue line, creating two halfs.
- Fill the bottom half with blue
- Cut the upper half in two with a vertical black line.
- On the upper left side, draw a black eagle with a yellow beak and a red tongue
- On the upper right side, draw a tower (dark grey).
- Add eyes and you're finished
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.