Relations and opinions
can into EUball (ahahaha! Kebab cannot into EU!), Wargaming (their popular games are from my clay), Noggin Clontith the Gnome (I gnome the world with my frenemy the UK), George Michael (He has Cypriot descent although he is British) (R.I.P.), 5-Minute Crafts
Is of importants
Can into space?
Cyprusball, officially known as
Miley Cyrus the Republic of Cyprusball or technically Southern Cyprusball, is a divided countryball in Asia. He is split between Greek Cyprus, Turkeyball and UKball (bases). He is a member of Commonwealthball.
Despite being located in Asia, Cyprusball can into EU and active Euros too. Recently Cyprusball discovered oil. He is currently fed up with his land and maritime neighbours.
He is one of the few countryballs that sell citizenship to other countryballs and is said to be influenced by the soft powers of Greece and Israelcube through the main means of trade and tourism. Evident is the allegation case in 2019 where a british tourist was supposedly gangraped by twelve Israeli off-duty soldiers on vacation there.There were hints that the Greek Cypriot police officers were pressurized, and of corruptcy and purposeful incompetence in the case. Although, the medias have stopped reporting it since then.
South Cypriot government is so close to Greece that they might as well be one. So is the North Cypriot government to Kebab!
But shh... don't tell anyone that! Officially, Cyprusball is Cyprusball, an united island on the map!!
- 1 History
- 2 Flag Colors
- 3 Relationships (Σχέσεις/Schéseis)
- 4 Gallery
Prehistoric and Ancient Cyprusball
Interestingly, remains of a kitten were discovered buried with a human body in Cyprusball, estimated to be over 9000 years old. This pushes back the earliest known cat-human association significantly. Plenty of cats still reside on Cyprusball today.
Beginning in 649, Cyprusball suffered from devastating raids launched by Muslim armies from the Levant, which continued for the next 300 years. The island was fully or at least partially ruled by Umayyadball & Abbasidball. Byzantineball regained control in 965.
In 1191, during the Third Crusade, Richard I of Normandyball and Englandball union captured Cyprusball, putting it under the control of the Kingdom of Englandball. Richard the Lionheart had also celebrated his wedding there & drank the oldest wine brand in the world. Afterall, Cyprusball is touristy! He finally sold Cyprusball to Lusignanball (ex king of Kingdom of Jerusalemball, from Franceball's house).
In a string of events a Crusader state of the Kingdom of Cyprusball was established & recognised by the Holy Roman Empireball. Sometimes during the Middle Ages, Franceball friendly visited him during her expeditions against kebabs.
Following the death of the last Cypriot King in 1473, the Republic of Veniceball assumed control of the island. Venice formally anshlußed Cyprusball in 1489. The Venetians fortified Nicosiaball by building walls. Throughout Venetian rule, the Ottoman Empireball frequently raided Cyprus. In 1539 the Ottomans destroyed Limassolball and so fearing the worst, the Venetians also fortified Famagustaball and Kyreniaball.
In 1570, a full-scale Ottoman invasion brought the island under Ottoman control, despite stiff resistance by Nicosiaball and Famagustaball. Ottomanball massacred many Greek and Armeniaballs. Soldiers who fought in the conquest settled on the island and Turkish peasants and craftsmen were brought to the island from Anatolia. A Muslim community began to form.
Ottoman rule of Cyprusball was at times indifferent (mediocre/no attention paid), at times oppressive, depending on the temperaments of the Sultans and local officials. The island began over 250 years of economic decline.
As soon as the Greek War of Independence broke out in 1821, several Greek Cypriots left for Greece to join the Greek forces. In response, the Ottoman governor of Cyprusball arrested and executed 500 Greek Cypriots. The Ottoman oppression led to uprisings by both Greek and Turkish Cypriots, but with little success. After centuries of neglect by the Turks, the ruthless poverty of most of the balls & the taxes fuelled Greek nationalism with the aid of spies and dissent spreaders, and by the 20th-century idea of enosis, alas union with newly independent Hellenic Republicball was firmly rooted among Greek Cypriots.
In the aftermath of the Russo-Turkish War (1877-1878), Cyprusball was leased to the British Empire which de facto took over its administration in 1878 (although Cyprusball remained an Ottoman territory until 1914) in exchange for guarantees that UKball would use the island to protect the Ottoman Empireball against possible Russian aggression. But British Empire unsurprisingly and typically broke its word and kept the island to itself, and ironically used it against the very Ottomanball in the first World War.
Cyprusball would serve Britain as a key military base for its colonial routes. By 1906, when the Famagustaball harbour was completed, Cyprusball was a naval outpost overlooking the Suez Canal, the crucial main route to India. Following the outbreak of the WW1 and the decision of the Ottoman Empireball to join the Central Powers; on 5 November 1914, the British Empire formally anschlussed Cyprusball and declared it a British protectorate.
In 1915, British offered Cyprusball to Greece on condition that Greece would join WW1 on the side of the British, which was declined. In 1923 Turks were pushed to relinquish any claim to Cyprusball, and in 1925 it was declared a British crown colony. Many Greek and Turkish Cypriots fought in the British Army during both world wars.
The Greek Cypriot population, meanwhile, had become hopeful that the British administration would lead to enosis. The Turkish Cypriots were skeptical of the situation, it escalated in the 1950s into protests for the partition of the island but it was later eased off. In January 1950, the Church of Cyprusball organized a referendum (with no Turkish participation), where 96% of the participating Greeks voted in favour of enosis, although the results were suspectedly falsified.
Intercommunal violence erupted in 1963 after the agents of CIA and Greeceball helped sow dissent and nationalize the Greek Cypriots, which resulted in the deaths of 538 people, destruction of 109 Turkish Cypriot or mixed villages and displacement of 27'000 Turkish Cypriots.
1974 coup, Turkish invasion and division
On 15 July 1974, the final straw was when Greek military junta carried out a coup d'état in Cyprus, to unite the island with Greeceball. In response to the coup, five days later, the Turkish army invaded the island, citing a right to intervene from the 1960 Treaty of Guarantee. This justification has been rejected by the United Nations and the international community despite its validity. Greeceball had sent soldiers and big tanks too!
International pressure led to a ceasefire and halted the rapid expansion of Turkeyball, and by then 36% of the island had been taken over by the Turks and 180,000 Greek Cypriots had been evicted from their homes in the north while an unknown amount of Turkish Cypriots were displaced from the south to the north, repeating another population exchange from the first World War. Unofficially!
After the restoration of order in December 1974, Turkish troops remained, occupying the northern portion of the island. In 1983, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprusball was proclaimed, which is recognised only by Turkeyball as the UN had drafted a legislation to prevent any other country from recognizing it as well. Around 150,000 settlers from Turkeyball are believed to be living in the north.
The last major effort to settle the Cyprusball dispute was the Annan Plan in 2004 aka United Republic of Cyprusball but it was rejected by at least a two-thirds of the Greek Cypriot voters while Turkish Cypriots voted overwhelmingly for it. This led to the international community having to accept the results thus ending the isolation of Turkish Cypriot community and lift their sanctions. Greeceball is still flamming the Greek nationalism in South Cypriot government as Turkeyball does in the North Cypriot government. They both are the puppeeters of Turkeyball and Greeceball.
On 1 May 2004, Cyprusball joined the EUball, together with 9 other countryballs, despite itself being divided. Weird but EU is EU with its own agenda! In July 2006, the island served as a haven for people fleeing Lebanonball, due to the conflict between Israelcube and Hezbollahball.
Efforts have been made to enhance freedom of movement between the two sides. In April 2003, Northern Cyprusball eased border restrictions, permitting Cypriots to cross between the two sides for the first time in 30 years. In March 2008, a wall that had stood between the Republic of Cyprusball and the UN buffer zone was demolished & the Ledra Street was reopened.
In 2013 Cyprusball,
Southern Cyprusball, experienced an economic crisis when the Greek Cypriot government effectively stole the money from its citizenballs to overcome the situation. Cyprusball is learning from its father, Greeceball!
North and South relaunched reunification talks on 15 May 2015, however, they are presently in a bit of stagnation. And only time knows what is awaiting the island in the future.
|White||255, 255, 255||C0-M0-Y0-K0||#FFFFFF|
|Copper Brown||213, 120, 0||C0-M0.436-Y1-K0.164||#D57800|
|Olive Green||78, 91, 49||C0.142-M0-Y0.461-K0.643||#4E5B31|
Friends/ (Οι φιλοι/Oi filoi)
- Greeceball - My daddy! Habitually swaps 12 points with each other at Eurovision. We share the same anthem as well, with different lyrics. But why have you installed a dictatorship on my island? Why did yuo do that? WHY?!
- Russiaball - Good friend. Your tourists are welcomed! Made 5-Mins Crafts.
- Maltaball - Little Mediterranean step-sister. Wants to get noticed by Yurop too.
- Byzantineball - I wish you were my daddy.
- Armeniaball - An old friend with a similar distaste for kebab. Remembers his uncle Ciliciaball well.
- USAball - Why did you allow kebab to invade me!? Stupid daddy!
- Czechball - Oh Czechy, you seem so sympathetic!
- Serbiaball - Both Orthodox and Removes Kebab.
- Romaniaball - Both Orthodox and Greece's friend.
- Germanyball - Am waiting for your touristas!
- Icelandball - Thanks for the 12 points in Yurovision 1989 and 1997.
- EUball - Ye, Yurop!
plize forgive denbts.
- UNball - I guess he's just of a peacekeeper. Better than tea bags bossing me around!
- Creteball - My little brother. I love your culture and food. We even speak with similar accents. We also both have sunny beaches, hot summers, and more. The problem is that we have slightly different personalities, otherwise, we would be identical.
- Lebanonball - He has been friends with me and Greece since he was Phoenician. He's really good friends with Armenia and also hates kebab. Also sorry about your explosion, I felt it too.
- Georgiaball - Thanks for gib Tamta.
- Indiaball: Keep on removing that Kebab Defender. Thank yuo for helpings me into independence during the British rule. The thing is... (see enemies list)
- Chinaball - Yuo are real china, and we are trading partners
- 5-Minute Crafts - Was 3rd in most subscribed channels one time... so close... yet so far...
curse PewDiePie and T-Series
- UKball/ Akrotiri and Dhekeliaball - Stupid Tea still won't apologize nor help to try and reunify the island! However, they helped with education, infrastructure, bring lots of
very noisy and drunktouristes eurosevery year & they're much better than Ottomans! So s'agapo a bit.
- Veniceball - Well, your feudalism wasn't of nice, but at least you're not Ottomanball!
- Tunisiaball - I am actually fine with Tunisia. At least he is Malta's real brother, dislikes kebab and doesn't recognize fake Cyprus. But he becomes of very angry if I confuse him with Turkeyball.
- Indonesiaball - same as Malaysiaball he is kebab defender and doesn't reconized Northern Cyprusball
- Algeriaball - Tunisia's friend is my friend. Doesn't support fake Cyprus as well.
- Boliviaball - I Like Him Cuz He Hates Turkey and Azerbaijan
- Israelcube - Thanks for traidings with me, but I am the real winner of ESC 2018, not you. Again, thanks for the tourists! Keep them coming! Need money!
- Malaysiaball - He is a Kebab Defender and also friends with that STUPID KEBAB!! But he is like my brother who in debt and looking for his most wanted person who bought my citizenship. Also he does not recognize this Northern Cyprus but gib investment.
And his stupid health minister recognizes simply because he said there are 500 countryballs, what an Idiot!!!
- Northern Cyprusball - FAKE KEBAB CYPRUS! Uses Hellenic heritage to grab tourist-money. But I want to reunifying wtih you, sometime... Or not, I am confused. Daddy? What should I do?
- Turkeyball -That damn kebab won't reunify island! I don't care if the oil is in the waters of Northern Cypriot.. DON'T STEAL MY OIL, EVERYTHING IS MINE!
- Azerbaijanball - He is friends with That STUPID KEBAB!!. IF YUO RECOGNIZE KEBAB CYPRUS I WILL RECOGNISE ARTSAKH!
- Pakistanball - He is the friend of kebab! Remove Scary Teacher 3D! Made in Greek Cyprus games stronk!
- Somaliaball - GET OUT OF HERE AND STOP RAIDING ME, YOU STUPID PIRATE! AND YOU'RE ALSO FRIENDS WITH THAT DAMN KEBAB!. NO SOMALIS ALLOWED!! I don't care what the EU says, NONE OF YOU TURKEY lovers are allowed in my country. No somali immagrents because I know your intentions is to raid me. Wait, Somalia is on the other side of Africa. How do they raid me?
- Qatarball - Friends with Kebab!!!
PewDiePie and T-Series - THESE GUYS HAVE MORE SUBSCRIBERS THAN 5-MINUTE CRAFTS!!! REMOVE PEWDIEPIE AND T-SERIES!!! 5-MINUTE CRAFTS STRONK!!!
|Greek districts||Famagustaball • Kyreniaball • Larnacaball • Limassolball • Nicosia Districtball ( Nicosiaball) • Paphosball|
|Turkish districts||Lefkoşaball ( North Nicosiaball) • Gazimağusaball • Girneball • Güzelyurtball • İskeleball|
|British Overseas Territory||Akrotiri and Dhekeliaball|
|Historical entities|| Migrants that crossed the ocean • Assyriaball • Ancient Egyptball • Achaemenidball • Macedonball • Ancient Greeceball • SPQRball • Byzantineball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Byzantineball (again) • Kingdom of Cyprusball • Republic of Veniceball • Ottomanball • British Cyprusball ( Akrotiri and Dhekeliaball) • Turkish Federated State of Cyprusball/Greeceball • |