DC Comicsball, Washington DCball or Washingtonball, he gets taxation without representation, is the character representing the District of Columbia in the Polandball universe.
He is the capital cityball of USAball who struggles with trying not to be incompetent and greedy. He is neighbors with Virginiaball and Marylandball. On the other hand, it is one of the most powerful entities in the US; it's usually the boss that tells other states what to do (much to their displeasure).
The White House is the most stronkest building within USAball, he made that house specially for presidents, Trumpball is president of the USAball, and he is currently living there.
even though he happens to stay in New York Cityball and Bedminsterball a large amount of the time. There are several other important buildings, namely, the Capitol, Lincoln Memorial, and the Thomas Jefferson Memorial are located in his clay along with many other memorials and historical sites. Due to many of his buildings and power he can into importance.
DCball began as a 3ball, his clay was discovered and adopted by UKball as Colonial Americaball. When in 1776, Colonial Americaball rebelled and became USAball. Shortly after becoming a country they founded DCball in 1790, which was located between the hands of Marylandball and Virginiaball.
He has his own teams for all five major sports leagues in America:
- Washington Redskins of the NFL,
- Washington Capitals of the NHL,
- Washington Wizards of the NBA,
- Washington Nationals of MLB (formerly owned by Montrealball),
- D.C. United of MLS, and
- Washington Mystics of the WNBA.
- USAball grandfather
Hurry up and give statehood!
- UKball great-grandfather
- Spainball great-grandmother
- Marylandball father
- Virginiaball mother
- Londonball uncle
- Englandball great-uncle
- New York Cityball cousin
- Chicagoball cousin
How to draw
Draw DCball is simple:
- Draw the basic circle shape
- Draw two thick horizontal red lines
- Draw three red stars over the lines
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- New York Cityball - I'm the capital of the USA, not you! Why do you keep overshadowing me, huh?
- Los Angelesball - STOP DESTROYING THE WHITE HOUSE FOR YOUR MOVIES!
- Moscowball - Our relationship is complicated. But we're trying to improve. I have this in my clay. You know, Moscow, I don't like you. We've been through so many problems together that I'm not sure of my opinions on you any more. But hey, we're trying to improve. Perhaps we can even be friends in the future. Well, we're already what others may consider 'friends.' And sometimes grateful for things you've done... and I do suppose sometimes I like you...As a f-friend...well...Frenemy...don't you dare get any wrong ideas! But for now, you'd better cut the chitchat with me..Don't make me hate you more than I already do.