Relations and opinions
Syriaball (Since 2014)
Franceball (we still love yuo though...)
Italyball (when not fascists)
Greeceball (We both into rich history)
Japanball (because why not)
South Koreaball Ended North Korea's relationship
Sudanball (from 2019)
Soviet Unionball (until 1979)
stfu you source of instability (Oily FUCKS)
Perverts son (Mostly)
1973 WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE (Mostly)
Libyaball (from 2014)
Sudanball (until 2019)
THE PERVERT'S FATHER (sometimes)
STAY AWAY FROM MY ARTIFACTS (Usually)
Is of importants
Can into space?
|“||You'll be fine.||”|
|“||Bilady, Bilady, Bilady...||”|
— Sayed Darwish
Egyptball, officially the
King of the Sun Arab Republic of Egyptball (Arabic: جمهورية مصر العربية), is a Golden Pharaoh countrypyramid anthem destroyer countryball in North Africa and the west of the Middle East. It is bordered by the Mediterranean to the north, Sudanball to the south, Israelcube to the east with the Red Sea, and Libyaball to the west. The countryball is divided into 27 governorateballs, including the capital Cairoball located in the Cairo Governorateball, giving it a total area of 390,121 square miles, making her the 29th largest countryball in the world. As of 2019, it maintains a population of 100 million inhabitants, the 14th most populous in the world.
It is also a member of the African Unionball, Arab Leagueball, and OICball due to being a majority-muslim countryball in North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula, as well as the UNball like almost every other countryball.
Its national day is February 28th.
The history of Egyptball has been of long and rich, due to the flow of the Nile river, with its fertile banks and delta. Its rich history also comes from its native inhabitants and outside influence. Much of Egyptball ancient history was a mystery until the secrets of ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs were deciphered with the discovery and help of the Rosetta Stone. The Great Pyramid of Giza is the only one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World still standing. The Lighthouse of Alexandria, one of the other Seven Wonders, is gone. The Library of Alexandria was the only one of its kind for centuries.
Egyptball was bron as an 8ball. Human settlement in Egyptball dates back to at least 40,000 BC with Aterian tool manufacturing. Ancient Egyptball civilization coalesced around 3150 BC with the political unification of Upper and Lower Egyptball under the first pharaoh of the First Dynasty, Narmer. Predominately native Egyptball rule lasted until the end of the Late Period in 332 BC. Soon after, Egyptball was taken over by middle eastern 4balls.
In 332 BC, Macedonian ruler Alexander the Great conquered Egyptball and established the Hellenistic Ptolemaic Kingdomball, whose first Pharaoh was one of Alexander's former generals, Ptolemy I Soter. The Ptolemies had to fight native rebellions and were involved in foreign and civil wars that led to the decline of the kingdom and its final annexation by Rome. The death of Cleopatra ended the nominal independence of Egyptball resulting in Egyptball becoming one of the many provinces of the Roman Empireball
Roman rule in Egyptball (including Byzantineball) lasted from 30 BC to 641 AD. After the Islamic conquest of Egyptball, parts of Egyptball became provinces of successive Caliphateballs and other Muslim dynasties: Rashidun Caliphate (632-661), Umayyad Caliphateball (661–750), Abbasid Caliphateball (750-909), Fatimid Caliphateball ([]), Ayyubid Sultanateball (1171–1260), and the Mamluk Sultanateball of Egyptball (1250-1517). In 1517, Ottomanball sultan Selim I captured Cairo, absorbing Egyptball into the Ottoman Empireball.
Egyptball remained entirely Ottoman until 1867, except during Franceball occupation from 1798 to 1801. Starting in 1867, Egyptball became a nominally autonomous tributary state called the Khedivate of Egyptball. However, Khedivate Egyptball fell under British control in 1882 (Egyptball: evil Britain can't of take my canal and clay!!!!) following the Anglo-Egyptian War. After the end of World War I and following the Egyptball Revolution of 1919, the Kingdom of Egyptball was established. While a de-facto independent state, the United Kingdomball retained control over foreign affairs, defense, and other matters. British occupation lasted until 1954, with the Anglo-Egyptian agreement of 1954.
The Republic of Egyptball was founded in 1953, and with the complete withdrawal of British forces (Egyptball: finally I am 100% independent) from the Suez Canal (Egyptball: mine canal, problem UKball and Franceball?) in 1956, it marked the first time in 2,300 years that Egyptball was both fully independent and ruled by native Egyptians.
Pharaoh President Gamal Abdel Nasser ( pharaoh president from 1956 to 1970) introduced many reforms and created the short-lived United Arab Republicball (with Syriaball). Her terms also saw the Six Day War and the creation of the international Non-Aligned Movement. His successor, Anwar Sadat ( pharaoh president from 1970 to 1981) changed Egypt's trajectory, departing from many of the political, and economic tenets of Nasserism, re-instituting a multi-party system, and launching the Infitah economic policy. He led Egyptball in the Yom Kippur War of 1973 to regain Egyptball's Sinai Peninsula (Egyptball: STOP OF TRYING OF TAKING MY CANAL & CLAY, PLEASE, REALLY OF TIRED), which Israel had occupied since the Six-Day War of 1967. This later led to the Egyptball– Israelcube Peace Treaty.
Recent Egyptian history has been dominated by events following nearly thirty years of rule by former
pharaoh president Hosni Mubarak. In 2011, Egyptball underwent a revolution (aka a country's mental breakdown) that deposed Mubarak and resulted in the first democratically elected pharaoh president in Egyptian history (Egyptball: I can into democracy!!!!), Mohamed Morsi. Unrest after the 2011 revolution and related disputes led to the 2013 Egyptball coup d'état, now Al-Sisi is the president.
|Philippine Red||206, 17, 38||C0-M92-Y82-K19||#CE1126|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Black||0, 0, 0||C0-M0-Y0-K100||#000000|
|Chinese Gold||192, 147, 0||C0-M23-Y100-K25||#C09300|
- Ancient Egyptball (
Anschluss mode) - Dad! Have a troubled relationship with him due to current hatred of Egyptian Paganismball, but is still in my blood. Thanks for the monuments so I can be into tourism monies. I get very mad when UKball steals his artifacts.
- Coptball - My Christian twin. Don't always get along with him, but we live side by side.
- Albaniaball - My Royal Family was of albanian origin plus yuo is muslim.
- Kosovoball - Yuo is of independent and that dumb kebab remover is an idiot.
- Greeceball - We both have a rich history and he is Orthodox Christian. And we both support Cyprusball and hate Turkey, But not kebab.
- Indiaball - Ancient friend. We started the Non-Alignment together.
- Indonesiaball - I am the first recognizer of his independence, We are also the founders of Non Aligned Movement, our leader is a best friend too..
- Iraqball - Ancient friend. And also he is the cradle of civilization. We both share a rich history and we both like Football.
- Japanball - We're cat lovers, Cats into space. Also, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure:Stardust Crusaders was filmed in my clay! I love it!
- Jordanball - Best Friend. Bros for life.
- Ethiopiaball - If we set politics aside, we're actually good friends irl and I really like your food and culture. He also recognizes the Armenian Genocide and you father Abyssinia provided the Armenians home. I'm sorry for causing you a war because that pervert forced me to do it. But please be nicer to Oromiaball.
- Latviaball - I like your potatoes.
- Oromiaball - I support the Black Lives Matter and the Oromo lives matter protest against Abiy Ahmed!
- Panamaball - Canal brothers.
- Russiaball - of helping me, relationship since long time, has built her a monument of our relationship, helped me when of was of being attacked. I participated in the World Cup that he organized. Sorry for ruining your national anthem
- Syriaball - Good friend. Helped me fight against kosher and we both share rich history.
- USAball - He helped me against Franceball and UKball in the Suez Crisis. I thank him for helping MINE CANAL!! Also he does not mess around with my stuff unlike UK.
- Black is King - Thanks for mentioning about how we ruled Africa in songs!! Queen Nefertiti is of best.!!
(But remove This madman plox)
- Liverpoolball - Thanks for being Salah's good home.
- Israelcube - My annoying neighbour (tried to of takings mine clay and Sinai and also of killings me), although I do recognise him, and have done since 1977 and he helps keep Gazaball in check for me... And btw, are you angry at me just because of the name of my new tank? Well,at least we get along pretty well.
Never Forget 10 Plagues plox.
- Mongoliaball - We have the same fate. BUT WHY DID YOU CREATE THE PERVERT TO GENOCIDE MY PEOPLE?!
- Somaliaball - Stop raiding plox!! but thanks for supporting me on the damn
- South Sudanball - son of Sudan.
- Sudanball - Hala'ib is mine, Bir Tawil is his! Also a menace. Descendant of Ancient Nubia.
- Turkeyball - Thanks to pray for me. But stop supporting of Muslim Brotherhood! Ottoman menace!!! REMOVE ERDOGAN!!!
- Hungaryball - We're neutral, and he once hates this kebab. But Armenia hates you from 2012 for being friends with this kebab and Azerbaijanball.
- Serbiaball - We have diplomatic relations and he gave me a embassy in his capital while i gaved him a embassy on my capital, BUT STOP BULLYING KOSOVO!!! Also he's friends with Greeceball.
- UKball - STAY AWAY FROM MY STUFF! But...thanks for the food. And we have strong ties in other areas. Maybe return my beloved Rosetta Stone and we can be friends.
- Algeriaball - We are in football crisis.
- Franceball - Relations are getting better with her. Sorry for ruining yuor anthem
- Ever Given - YOU GOT STUCK IN THE SUEZ CANAL AND BROKE MY ECONOMY AGAIN YOU STUPID SHIP!!!
- Ethiopiaball (Politically based of the relations of Abiy Ahmed and Abel Sisi) - STOP STEALING MY RIVER! Remove dam remove dam STOP BRAGGING ABOUT BEATING ME IN THAT WAR THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST. My history is WAY richer than yours. Also plot STOP OPPRESING MUSLIMS AND ORMOS #blacklivesmatter. #Oromolivesmatter #Muslimlivesmatter, #AbiyAhmedoverparty REMOVE ABIY AHMED! DOWN WITH THE OPPRESSION GIVE FREEDOM TO MUSLIMS AND THE MINORITY BLACKS AND OROMOS!!! REMOVE ABIY AHMED!!AND if you don't... I WILL GOD DAM BOMB AND DESTROY YOUR ¨Grand Renisanse dam¨. ALSO WHY YOU BEAT ME IN AFRICAN BEAUTY COMPETITION!! Your a** deserved to be kicked by Our brother. dam zionist scumbag. Always a mess. Oh, but good job for recognizing my Coptic brother's genocide.
- Taiwanball - YUO FAKE CHINA, YUO HEARD ME?!?! YUO FAKE CHINAAA!!!!! YUO OF BLOCKED MY MIGHTY SUEZ WITH YUOR STUPID SHIP YUO MUST PAY!
- Gazaball - REMOVE YOU! REMOVE YOU!! REMOVE YOU PIGGOAT BITCHTATOR!!!
- Netherlandsball - Fuckings yuo!!! Give him independence Right now!! I supported him against yuo! But we're friends nowadays.
- Crimeaball - You're Ukraineball's clay, and my two sons are mine, stop saying that they're Israelis!
OR ELSE HOM-DAI AND I WILL WRAP YUO INTO A MUMMY!
- Boliviaball - OH YOU REVERTED TO ANTI-IMPERIALIST AGAIN?!! No sea for you. ALSO NO CANALS FOR YOU MUAHAHAHA!!
- EUball - STOP
SANCTIONING ANDREVOKING ME FOR NO REASON!
- ISISball - GET OUT OF SINAI YUO TERRORIST SCUM! YUO BOMB MY COPTIC CHURCH IN ISKANDARIYAH AT APRIL 2017 AND ASSAULTED MY MOSQUE IN NORTH SINAI IN NOVBER 2017!!! COPTIC ORTHODOXY-MUSLIM BOND FOR EVER!!!!! AND REMEMBER, DON'T USE 'ISIS' IN YUOR FU AND CK NAME, CAUSE ISIS IS THE NAME OF A GODDESS IN MY MYTHOLOGY!!!!
UKball - STAY AWAY FROM SUEZ AND GIB BACK MY ARTIFACTS,TREASURES AND CULTURE YOU THIEF!!! OR ELSE I"LL RUIN YOUR NATIONAL ANTHEM TOO!!
- Iranball - I will support Saudi Arabiaball against you, Sorry.
- Ottoman Empireball - He is a fake Muslim. He did genocide and he is a f***ing pervert!!! 1882 best year of my life!! KEEP CRYING, AUTOMAN!!!
- Azerbaijanball - He hates me for being friends with Armeniaball. Also cut it out with your annoying "ə".
- Abiy Ahmed - The Donald Trump of Africa. Always causing issues. Now I can't be friends with Ethiopia anymore because of your stupid dam! Also, you're kind of racist to your own people, that's all I gotta say.
- Uruguayball - FOR KICKING ME OFF IN WC 2018!
- Reichtangle - I didn't steal your flag. Please don't anschluss me!
- Mohammed Morsi - Fake President and Erdoganist Puppet!!!!!! You Made Me Looked Bad, You Deserve To get Coup By SISI, 2013 is my Best Year Ever, I'm Glad You're Finally Dead!!
- Sometimes he wears a pharaoh's hat due to his glorious and remote past (Ancient Egypt).
- It is one of the balls that can be Neko
- They have the only one of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World still standing (the Pyramids of Giza).
- It is sometimes confused with Yemenball.
- The Egyptians were the first to adopt the 365-day calendar.
- In Arabic language, the native name of the country (Miṣr) is a femenine noun. This explain why Mother of the World (Om El Donia), the national personification of Egypt, is a woman.
- Driving a car in Egypt is an adventure. It's horn sound everywhere, especially in the capital Cairo. It scares people who are not from there, but the Egyptians get along very well with their traffic.
- The Cairo metropolitan area has only 25 traffic lights. And look that there are more than 20 million people.
- One of the curiosities of Egypt is that camels are part of the traffic in various places in Giza and Uber is one of the best transport options for those traveling independently in the country.
- Portuguese and Spaniards are world famous for having explored the seas around the world, but what many don't know is that the sailing boat is a creation of Egypt.
- Even today artifacts from Ancient Egypt and mummies are found. Across the country, several archaeologists are excavating. One of the most excavated places is the Valley of the Kings, in Luxor, where the mummy of Pharaoh Tutankhamun was found.
- Despite the large number of people excavating the country, so far, no traces of the famous pharaoh Cleopatra, who ruled Egypt for 22 years, have been found.
- He was at war with Israelcube but they have been friends since 1979.
- The Cairo Derby or Great Cairo Derby, is how the soccer matches between the two most important teams in Egypt are known: Al-Ahly and Zamalek Sporting Club.
- For fear of terrorist attacks, the country has a very strong security and not only in tourist spots. One of the curiosities of Egypt is that, everywhere, there are X-ray machines, even for entering hotels.
- Although alcoholic beverages are prohibited for Egyptians, the population of Egypt smokes a lot of cigarettes and hookahs. In the country, only on rare occasions do we see tourists drinking something alcoholic.
- There is a large investment in local film productions for Egyptians and also for export. No wonder Egypt is considered the Hollywood of Africa.
- It was the first African countryball to participate in a World Cup. He did it in 1934, when Italyball made it. However, it did not last long: Hungaryball beat him 4-2 and had to return home empty-handed, he would return to the World Cup as Egyptball in 1990 and 2018.
- When he enters "Tangle" mode, he scares everyone by his resemblance to Reichtangle.
- One of the strongest countries on the African continent.
- If we consider the Suez Canal as the border between Asia and Africa, the Sinai Peninsula would be part of Asia
- Italyball had recently blocked the Suez Canal
if you know what I mean? xDXD.
How to draw
Draw Egyptball is almost simple:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three horizontal stripes
- Color them of this red, white and black
- Draw in the white stripe the coat of arms of Egypt using this colour
- Draw the eyes, and eventually a fez, and you've finished.
| Egypt, home of the |
||Alexandriaball • Aswanball • Asyutball • Beheiraball • Beni Suefball • Cairo Governorateball ( Cairoball) • Dakahliaball • Damiettaball • Faiyumball • Gharbiaball • Gizaball • Ismailiaball • Kafr el-Sheikhball • Luxorball • Matruhball • Minyaball • Monufiaball • New Valleyball • Port Saidball • Qalyubiaball • Qenaball • Red Seaball • Sharqiaball • Sohagball • Suezball • Sinaiball ( North Sinaiball • South Sinaiball)|
|Former entities||Migrants from South Lower Egyptball • Upper Egyptball • Ancient Egyptball • Macedonball • Ptolemaic Egyptball • SPQRball • Coptball • Kushball • Nobatiaball • Alodiaball • Sennarball • Byzantineball • Rashidunball • Umayyadball • Abbasidball • Fatimidball • Ayyubidball • Mamlukball • Ottomanball ( Egypt Eyaletball • Khedivate of Egyptball) • Sultanate of Egyptball • Kingdom of Egyptball • Republic of Egyptball (1953-1958) • United Arab Republicball|
|Northern Africa||Algeriaball • Egyptball • Libyaball • Mauritaniaball • Moroccoball • Sudanball • Tunisiaball • Western Saharaball|
|Southern Africa||Angolaball • Botswanaball • Eswatiniball • Lesothoball • Malawiball • Mozambiqueball • Namibiaball • South Africaball • Zambiaball • Zimbabweball|
|East Africa||Comorosball • Djiboutiball • Ethiopiaball • Eritreaball • Kenyaball • Madagascarball • Mauritiusball • Rwandaball • Seychellesball • Somaliaball • South Sudanball • Tanzaniaball • Ugandaball|
|West Africa||Beninball • Burkina Fasoball • Cape Verdeball • Gambiaball • Ghanaball • Guinea-Bissauball • Guineaball • Liberiaball • Maliball • Nigerball • Nigeriaball • Senegalball • Sierra Leoneball • Togoball|
|Central Africa||Burundiball • Cameroonball • Central African Republicball • Chadball • Congoball • DR Congoball • Equatorial Guineaball • Gabonball • São Tomé and Príncipeball|
|Former members||Tanganyikaball • Zanzibarball|
|Middle Eastern Arabs||Bahrainball • Iraqball • Jordanball • Kuwaitball • Lebanonball • Omanball • Palestineball • Qatarball • Saudi Arabiaball • Syriaball|
||Algeriaball • Comorosball • Djiboutiball • Egyptball • Libyaball • Mauritaniaball • Moroccoball • Somaliaball • Sudanball • Tunisiaball|
|Observers||Brazilball • Eritreaball • Indiaball • Venezuelaball|