|“||Just walking on crops and... crapping on crops and... crapping on walks and... cropping on craps and... crapping on docks and... captain on the rocks. You get the idea.||”|
— Sam O'Nella
|“||Cheep cheep, cheep.||”|
— a random emu
Emus are a species of bird native to Australia. In the Polandball comics, Emus sometimes make appearances as a subject of the Emu War or upon the mention of dangerous animals. They don't kill anyone and are very peaceful animals BUT they are very hostile to Australiaball. Emus are aussie worst nightmare.
He attacc | He protecc | But most importantly, he pecc.
Despite Emus' hostility to Australiaball, the Emu (along with the Kangaroo) are both in the Australian coat of arms.
- 🐇 Rabbits - They helped the Emus win the Emu war. And frankly they like pissing off Australians as much as Emu's do.
- Cassowary - The Emu's more dangerous brother. Responsible for killing more Australians than the Emu.
- Kangaroo - Emu's best mate. They are seen together in the Australian Coat of Arms.
- Dingos - Emu's worst enemy. They tried to kill many Emus:( Thankfully, they usually fail.)
- Ostriches - Emu's cousin. They have the same effect as me. They attack but do not damage the crops.