|“||You is of aristocrat!||”|
— Japan about England
|“||I'd rather die free than live a prisoner!||”|
He is a part of the island (which is technically an archipelago due to islands like Orkney) of Great Britain (which composes of Englandball, Scotlandball and Walesball) as well as the old Roman territory of Britannia or Britian as the landmass is (though most don't know and think that Britain and Great Britain are the same) called (composing of Englandball and Walesball). Great Britain/Britain are by some mistaken as countries (in particular Americaball who doesn't even know the difference between Great Britain, Englandball and UKball) though this isn't true so Great Britainball and Britainball are geographical locationballs (like Siberiaball). He is also in a little known and generically named legal union called England and Wales, which is composed of (surprise surprise) Englandball and Walesball.
While Scottish independence is dying an independence movement in England is rising due to his frustration of lacking a parliament. In reality he would rather stay in UKball but very much wants a parliament.
Like how Scotland has William Wallace, England also has his own Celtic hero named Boudicca.
Before 927, England wasn't a united entity but instead a mix of different Anglo and Saxon petty kingdoms. After 866 there was a period of Danish vassalization called Danelaw. In 1066, Duchy of Normandyball conquered the Kingdom of Englandball and Installed A New Leader.
England got involved in the religious wars between the protestants and the catholics. In 1547, Henry VIII passed away which eventually lead to Bloody Mary come on the throne. She slaughtered protestants. This made the people unhappy and Elizabeth I came to the throne where she killed a few catholics because they were causing problems. She had a few wars against Spanish Empireball. In those wars, Spain's armada was destroyed by a heavy storm but then she launched her own armada which also failed. She executed mary, queen of scots in 1587 which made Spanish Empireball even more unhappy. Then, she founded the East India company in 1600, just before she died in 1603. As she never married and had no biological children, she left the throne to the king of Scotland, James, who became James VI of Scotland and James I of England. In the following years, England secures his grip on North America, which would lead to future conflicts with rival empires.
The moment when England became a region is in 1707, with the Acts of Union, where Kingdom of Scotlandball and Kingdom of Englandball joined into UKball, signed by Queen Anne.
actually is of Kingdom of Great Britain but... oh shut up.
During the Brexit referendum, may people in him and Wales didn't really know what the EU was and were lied to about the affects of leaving it. While Scotland an d Northern Ireland knew more about what the EU was and were safe from these lies, poor England and Wales fell for them. Both then regretted it after doing research but now that the EU is going to ruin the internet, all four of them are contemplating leaving. That is at least until this is sorted out.
England is filled with so many counties that it almost seems like people like their counties more than the whole union (such as Cornwall, Yorkshire, Norfolk, and the scum Suffolk) this is their parallels of European nations:
- Bedfordshireball - San Marinoball
- Berkshireball - Denmarkball
- Bristolball - Icelandball
- Buckinghamshireball - Switzerlandball
- Cambridgeshireball - Belgiumball
- Cheshireball - Luxembourgball
- Cornwallball - Portugalball
- Cumbriaball - Netherlandsball
- Derbyshireball - Swedenball
- Devonball - Latviaball
- Dorsetball - Lithuaniaball
- Durhamball - Luxembourgball
- East Sussexball - Polandball
- Gloucestershireball - Finlandball
- Greater London - Franceball
- Greater Manchester - Italyball
- Hampshireball - Liechtensteinball
- Herefordshireball - Irelandball
- Hertfordshireball - Bosnia and Herzegovinaball
- Norfolkball - Romaniaball
- Suffolkball - Moldovaball
- Yorkshireball - Germanyball
- UKball - Why no good bloody parliament thief! Give me my independence! Or just a parliament and I'll be fine.
- Scotlandball - Brother. You don't I get a parliament like you?
- Irelandball - Thinks starving him was my intention. Relies on me very much though.
- Sealandball - YOU DONT HAVE ANY LAND, IT TAKES A FEW HELICOPTERS AND BOATS JUST TO “INVADE” YOU! But don’t tell anyone that I recognize you, it will be embarrassing if you will.
- Spainball - 1588 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE, YOUR ARMADA SUX. Now instead of being rivals as empires, she is my enemy on
soccerfootball. But now we kind of get along. I think she and dad are together.
- Franceball - STOP INSULTING ME. But we were allies in WW2 so we ok.
- Walesball - My Brother
How to draw
Draw Englandball is very simple:
- Draw the basic circle shape
- Draw a red+ cross
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- Optional: bowler hat, umbrella, monacle