|“||Rotten fish? Am I in heavens?||”|
Faroe Islandsball is also known to kill whales, ignoring what the rest of the world thinks about it.
The history of Faroe Islandsball starts in 6 AD when Irish monks discovered him. They described him as the "paradise of sheep and birds".
Later, in the 9th century, Faroe Islandsball was a Nordic viking, part of Kingdom of Norwayball. There, Faroe Islandsball was given a flag and a name, with Faroe Islandsball, meaning "sheep land".
Special status under foreign Monarchs
Kingdom of Norwayball, long aspired to gain control over Faroe Islandball, but for many years Faroe Islandsball managed to fight them off. However, by the latter half of the 12th century, Faroe Islandsball eventually was apart of Kingdom of Norwayball.
Faroe Islandsball later joined Norway, to become Kalmar Unionball. When Kalmar Union broke up and became Sweden-Norwayball in 1814, Faroe Islandsball remained under Denmarkball. Due to, among other factors, remoteness, both Norway and Denmark always maintained a special jurisdiction of Faroe Islandsball, along with their distinct language and culture, guarded by the ancient Løgting.
The royal trade monopoly long stood in the way of development. When it was abolished in 1856 an export oriented commercial fishing industry rapidly developed in Faroe Islandsball's clay, kick-starting the development of a modern market economy and population growth.
The special constitutional status, combined with a growing export oriented economy and a cultural national awakening by the late 19th century, fueled the nation-building process and the establishment of political autonomy. Since adopting the Home Rule agreement of 1948, Faroe Islandsball has had an extensive self-government.
Today, fisheries and aquaculture are the basis for the production and export of high quality fish products, which constitute 95% of the total income of exported goods. Diversification of the economy and the development of a welfare society has led to a variety of working opportunities in the economy of Faroe Islandsball.
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Spanish Blue||1, 101, 191||C99-M47-Y0-K25||#0165BF|
|Imperial Red||238, 36, 54||C0-M85-Y77-K7||#EE2436|
- Shetlandball - Sibling!
- Orkney - Other sibling!
- UKball - Very nice to me and of parent!
- Iceland - Big Sibling! We of havings so much in common Best friend.
- Norway - My REAL parent. Yuo is better than Denmark!
- Alandball, Bornholmball, Gotlandball - Friendly Cousins!
- Denmarkball - Why yuo no gib independence? We havings so different culture!At least you don't treat me like shit.
- Germanyball - Yuo never apologize for attacks on me from your former self! but yuo changed a lot still no forgib!
- Nazi Germanyball - FUCKINGS YUO. YUO BOMBED ME MULTIPLE TIMES
- Germaniaball - Great Grandfather
- Kalmar Unionball - Grandfather
- Holy Roman Empireball - Great Uncle
- Norwayball - Father
- Denmarkball - Adoptive Father/Uncle
- Finlandball - Adoptive Uncle
- Estoniaball - Adoptive Aunt
- Icelandball - Uncle
- Swedenball - Uncle
- Thailandball - Aunt
- Austriaball - Uncle
- Germanyball - Uncle
- Franceball - Aunt
- Liechtensteinball - Uncle
- Netherlandsball - Uncle
- UKball - Uncle
- Switzerlandball - Uncle
- Greenlandball - Adoptive Brother
- Ålandball - Cousin
- Kareliaball - Adoptive Cousin
- EUball - Second Cousin
- Belgiumball - Second Cousin
- Luxembourgball - Second Cousin
- Australiaball - Second Cousin
- Canadaball - Second Cousin
- New Zealandball - Second Cousin
- USAball - Second Cousin