Fijiball is a small island countryball in the Pacific.
He is northeast of New Zealandball. To the west lies Vanuatuball. While New Caledoniaball sits to the southwest, Tongaball is in the east, Samoaball and Wallis and Futunaball in the northeast, and Tuvaluball to the north. He is one of the
richest poorest in the Pacific countryballs. His father is UKball and one of the siblings of Commonwealthball. Before Kingdom of Fiji was established he used to eat human meat (Search Ratu Udre Udre).
In 2017, he thought about changing his flag, but he decided not to.
He suffered some earthquakes in 2015.
- Franceball: Uncle and owner of rivals and thanks for your people visit my country and the TV show call Koh-Lanta "Fidji / La Guerre des chefs".
- : Island Friends.
- Canadaball - One of my adoptive brothers I like.
- Hawaiiball - Adorable Friend
- West Papuaball - Long-lost Cousin stolen by Indonesia.
- Russiaball - Arms Givers
- Malaysiaball - I send him some of my troops during his fight against those stupid communist parasites.
- - Friendly rivals
- USAball - My adoptive brother. Acuses me of having and unelected government, and supports these jerks. Still, my friend lives with him, so we're sometimes cool. He also likes my Fiji Water.
- Australiaball - WHY? WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP ME OVERTHROW MY GOVERNMENT?!!! DEATH TO AUSTRALIA, YOU C*NT! WHY???!!
- New Zealandball - Same with Australia, I hope father UK would punish you.
- Indonesiaball - LET GO OF WEST PAPUA, KAMPRET!
Not really though
- UKball - Adoptive Father
- Australiaball - Adoptive Brother
- Canadaball - Adoptive Brother
- USAball - Adoptive Brother
- Indiaball - Stepbrother
- New Zealandball - Biological Brother
- Malaysiaball - Cousin
- Hawaiiball - Cousin
- Samoaball - Biological Brother
- Tongaball - Biological Brother
- Tuvaluball - Biological Brother
How to draw
Drawing Fijiball can be a little bit hard:
- Colour the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw the British Union Jack in the up-let quarter (using this this red and white)
- Draw the coat of arms of Fiji as eyepatch and a line around the ball
- Draw the eye and you have finished.
| Little |
|Sovereign Countryballs||Fijiball • Solomon Islandsball • Vanuatuball • Micronesiaball • Kiribatiball • Marshall Islandsball • Palauball • Nauruball • Samoaball • Tongaball • Tuvaluball|
|Dependencies||Cook Islandsball • Niueball • Norfolk Islandball • Coral Sea Islandsball • New Caledoniaball • Hawaiiball • French Polynesiaball • Wallis and Futunaball • Easter Islandball • Clipperton Islandball • Tokelauball • Pitcairn Islandsball • Guamball • American Samoaball • Northern Mariana Islandsball • Wake Islandball • Johnston Atollball • Midway Atollball • Kingman Reefball • Palmyra Atollball • Jarvis Islandball • Baker Islandball • Howland Islandball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos Islandsball • Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Chatham Islandsball|
|For Fiji, ever Fiji!|
|Divisions||Centralball • Easternball • Northernball • Westernball • Rotumaball|
|Provinces||Baball ( Lautokaball) • Buaball • Cakaudroveball • Kadavuball • Lauball • Lomaivitiball • Macuataball • Nadroga-Navosaball • Naitasiriball • Namosiball • Raball • Rewaball ( Suvaball) • Seruaball • Tailevuball|
|Former Entities||7ball • Tu'i Tongaball • Kingdom of Fijiball • British Fijiball|