Relations and opinions
|Preceded by||Succeeded by|
|Western Roman Empireball, Frisiaball (Germania), Germaniaball||Merovingianball|
Is of importants
Can into space?
Franksball was a 2ball and, later, Germaniaball. They were a parasite of SPQRball before becoming independent and conquering most of Gaulball with their friend, Burgundyball (Germania), after the battle of Soissons in 486 and dethatching Visigothic Kingdomball some years later.
In a mental Salian sharing, they had a long schizophrenic period after having conquered their friend Burgundyball. They lived three centuries between their four personalities which were Austrasiaball, Burgundyball, Aquitaineball, and Neustriaball before being convinced to be this last one.
Franksball was a military generous ball who conquered many territories around them; sharing Christianity and their Gallic-Roman culture, building the European civilization in opposition with Byzantineball's own, and the new Islamic world.
Afterwards, the Merovingians died and Pepin the Short was crowned in the king, and in a little time,
HEIL Charlemagne become the monarch and killed Lombardsball, Saxonyball and created Cataloniaball, becoming the Roman Emperor, making Byzantineball very angry.
They broke in three in 843 after a tragic case of a horrible disease called "succession crisis-itis". The western third became what we know as Franceball, the east became Germanyball and the middle... weeeelllll... keeping track is only half the fun!
- Papal Statesball 774-802
- Carantaniaball 774-788 (annexed)
- Obotritiball 788-802
- Pannoniaball 791-804 (splitted)
- Veletiball 798-802
- Duchy of Croatiaball 803-802
- Upper Pannoniaball 804-802
- Lower Pannoniaball 804-802
- Sorbsball 805-802
- Duchy of Bohemiaball 805-832 (unite with Moravia to form Great Moraviaball)
- Slavomir of Moraviaball 805-832 (unite with Bohemia to form Great Moraviaball)
- Great Moraviaball 833-802
- Umayyadball - Remember Tours; you of stayings in Iberia!
- First Bulgarian Empireball - This pagan was of too tough for me to repel, DAMMIT!
How to Draw
- Color the basic circle shape of blue
- Draw a yellow Carolingian Cross (a cross of circles with two circles on each outer point)
- Draw eyes and you've finished.
- Color in a circle red
- Draw either three or one yellow suns
- Draw those eyes and you're done.