French Polynesiaball is a dependency of Franceball.
- Franceball - Adoptive-mom. Hey, pay attention to me more! I of exist, you know?
- Hawaiiball - Distant brother who is of under America's care. We were close bros until he felt bored and left to find a new home in 1300 AD.
- Empire of Japanball - Honhonhon! I'm glad you did not invade me. Thanks to my mom and the others fought against you.
How to draw
That's how to draw French Polynesiaball:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three horizontal stripes
- Color the outer ones of this red
- Draw the coat of arms of French Polynesia in the white stripe
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
| Little |
|Sovereign Countryballs||Fijiball • Solomon Islandsball • Vanuatuball • Micronesiaball • Kiribatiball • Marshall Islandsball • Palauball • Nauruball • Samoaball • Tongaball • Tuvaluball|
|Dependencies||Cook Islandsball • Niueball • Norfolk Islandball • Coral Sea Islandsball • New Caledoniaball • Hawaiiball • French Polynesiaball • Wallis and Futunaball • Easter Islandball • Clipperton Islandball • Tokelauball • Pitcairn Islandsball • Guamball • American Samoaball • Northern Mariana Islandsball • Wake Islandball • Johnston Atollball • Midway Atollball • Kingman Reefball • Palmyra Atollball • Jarvis Islandball • Baker Islandball • Howland Islandball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos Islandsball • Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Chatham Islandsball|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.