Great Moraviaball was the first West Slavic state to emerge from "the most powerful tribal area in Central Europe". Its core territories were located on the northern Morava River along the present-day border of the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Theories of a Great Moravia situated in the region of the southern Great Morava River have not been widely accepted. The exact date of the founding of the Moravian state is controversial, but it is supposed that the state building process was completed in the early 830s under Mojmir I (r. 820s/830s– 846), who is the first known Moravian ruler.
Friends and Sons
- Byzantineball - They gave me glagolitic alphabet.
- Slovakiaball - Dear son who doesn´t like Hungarians on small shaggy ponies.
- Czechball - Son who love beer.
- Serbiaball - My friend who want remove Kebabs and Hungarians.
- Romaniaball - Friend who want remove Hungarians with me, Serbiaball and my child Slovakiaball
- Russiaball - my strongest Slavic friend.
- Hungaryball - Atilla son who doesn´t like my son Slovakiaball. He love ride on small shaggy ponies.
- Turkeyball - Kebab !!
- Franceball - They wanted remove me !
|Regions||Central Bohemiaball • Hradec Královéball • Karlovy Varyball • Liberecball • Moravia-Silesiaball • Olomoucball • Pardubiceball • Plzeňball • South Bohemiaball • South Moraviaball • Vysočinaball • Ústí nad Labemball • Zlínball|
|Region Capitals||Brnoball • České Budějoviceball • Hradec Králové Cityball • Jihlavaball • Karlovy Vary Cityball • Liberec Cityball • Olomouc Cityball • Ostravaball • Pardubice Cityball • Plzeň Cityball • Pragueball • Ústí nad Labem Cityball • Zlín Cityball|
|Geographical regions||Bohemiaball • Moraviaball • Silesiaball|
|Former entities||Great Moraviaball • Duchy of Bohemiaball • Kingdom of Bohemiaball • Austria-Hungaryball • Czechoslovakiaball • Nazi Germanyball (Protectorate of Bohemia and Moraviaball) • Czechoslovak Socialist Republicball ( Czech SRball) • Czech and Slovak Federal Republicball|