|“||No independence for yuo!||”|
— Denmarkball, talking to his son, Greenlandball
|“||Please killing of me... I want to die.||”|
|“||I should switch names with Icelandball||”|
(also known as Hyperboreaball) has the most clickbaity name in history is hard to infect in Plague Inc. an autonomous countryball of Canadaball the Kingdom of Denmarkball. It can into being the largest island in the world, if you count Australiaball as a continent. It is a generally political-quiet country, and is pretty much irrelevant to everyone except Denmark, although Greenlandball will tell you otherwise. He hates being called "Ice-Poland". He also hates being in reality - like being smaller than what his land looks like in Mercator and rectangular maps. Greenland looks almost the same size as Africa in Mercator projection, but in reality, he is smaller than USAball.
Greenland is more "Inuit and Nordic" than only Nordic and wants to into independence, but his master Denmark will not go beyond letting Greenland exit the EUball, which it did in 1985. Greenlandball is also suicidal, even more than Japanball.
His name is also the first known piece of mass clickbait in human history
Greenland was originally inhabited by Inuits. It was then discovered by Icelandic and Norwegian Settlers in the 980s and was named Grœnland to seem more attractive than Icelandball. It was however not Green at all and the early Norse settlers mysteriously died off
from getting too triggered over the clickbait after a few hundred years.
From 1605-1607, Denmarkball asserted sovereignty over it and locate lost Norse Settlements. Until the 1700s, colonizing Greenland was unsuccessful.
Greenland is not usually seen in a lot of comics but is portrayed big due to having a lot of landmass. When talking, there should be a lot of "q"s in the dialogue and with bits of Inuit, because the cities and places in Greenland have a lot of 'q's in it. Sadly Greenland is also extremely suicidal, always trying (and failing, happily) to end his own life whenever the opportunity presents itself.
- Denmarkball (Father) - He restored the Nordic domain here. Also PLOX! I want into Independent! If not I into suicide.
- Eskimosball (Mother) - I like yuo, mom.
- Antarcticaball (Best Friend) Yuo saved me multiple times from suicide attempts.... Yuo can into cute too...
- Nunavutball (Little Brother) - Yuo is a continental me.
- USAball (Cousin) - Continental neighbor and cousin, plox no take my oil! He wants to buy me. He has long history of proposing my father to buy me .
- Faroe Islandsball (Little Brother) - Yuo is good for me.
- Icelandball (Big Brother) - The green volcanic version of me. Our names are mixed up.
HOW COME HE IS CALLED "ICELAND" WHEN HE HAS SOME FOREST AND I AM CALLED GREEN WHEN I AM SNOWY????
- Norwayball (Uncle) - One of the original colonists of me along with Icelandball. However the Norwegian's settlements died out around the 13th century. I still maintain a close relationship with Norwayball today.
- Japanball - We both have a lot in common, we like kawaii and he is island too. We are also both suicidal. I like her Aokigahara Forest (Suicide Forest) and his winters. Our flags are also similar.
Madagascarball - We both are hard to infect and we keep shutting down our ports.
- Belgiumball - He gib Mercator
- Canadaball - He cannot into me, or even anschluss in general!
Polandball - YUO STOLE MY FLAG
- Coronavirus - Yuo can't infect me! Wait, i’m fully recovered! yoy!
- Plague Inc Player - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU CANNOT INFECT ME! I CAN JUST CLOSE MY PORTS!
- Ric Roman Waugh - How dare yuo make fun of this sh*tty movie about Greenland and why yuo did to EUball members also that movie stole my name !!
- Boliviaball - You Will Not Get Sea!
|Cardinal/Strong Crimson||198, 12, 48||0, 0.9394, 0.7576, 0.2235||#C60C30|
|White||255, 255, 255||0, 0, 0, 0||#FFFFFF|
|Municipalities||Avannaataball (Ilulissatball) • Kujalleqball ( Qaqortoqball) • Qaasuitsupball (former) • Qeqertalikball (Aasiaatball) • Qeqqataball ( Sisimiutball) • Sermersooqball ( Nuukball) • Northeast Greenlandball|
|Former entities||Eskimosball • Viking Greenlandball • Kalmar Unionball • Icelandic Greenlandball • Norwegian Greenlandball|
|Members||Canadaball • Denmarkball ( Faroe Islandsball • Greenlandball) • Finlandball • Icelandball • Norwayball ( Svalbardball) • Russiaball • Swedenball • USAball ( Alaskaball)|
|Observers||Germanyball • Netherlandsball • Polandball • UKball • Franceball • Spainball • Chinaball • Indiaball • Italyball • Japanball • Tringapore • South Koreaball • Switzerlandball • Irelandball|
| Kingdom of |
|Parts||Denmarkball • Faroe Islandsball ( Tórshavnball) • Greenlandball (template)|
|Regions||Copenhagenball ( Bornholmball) • Central Denmark Regionball • North Denmark Regionball • Zealandball • Southern Denmark Regionball|
|Former entities||Migrants from South (Prehistoric Europeans) • Vikingball • Kalmar Unionball • Denmark-Norwayball|
|BLANDA UPP!!! Nordics STRONK! Long Live Kalmar!|
|Countries|| Denmarkball ( Faroeball • Greenlandball) • |
|Historic entities||Kalmar Unionball • Sweden-Norwayball • Denmark-Norwayball|
|Cannot into Nordic||Estoniaball • Latviaball • Lithuaniaball|
|_||There is no evidence that Vikings wore horns on their helmets; this would have been highly impractical in battle. In fact, the image of Vikings wearing horned helmets stems from the scenography of an 1876 production of the Der Ring des Nibelungen opera cycle by Richard Wagner.|