Relations and opinions
Is of importants
Can into space?
Its national day is September 15th, and its astrological sign is Virgo.
Guatemala is often seen as one of the more friendly countries in Central America as of today. While he has had 3 regimes, a revolution, and civil war in his entire life, that does not stop him from trying to change his life today. Though he does have a few problems he still needs to address, such as the volcano, drugs, and crime, he remains one of the most developed and democratic countries in Latin America.
Guatemala's Pre-Columbian era can be divided into the Preclassic period (from 2000 BC to 250 AD), the Classic period (250 to 900 AD), and the Postclassic period (900 to 1500 AD). From 2500 a. C. until the tenth century, The Mayans lived a flourishing era. However, it didn't last too much, since Spanish Empireball arrived in the region.
Spanish Colonization Era
Spanish Empireball arrived in Guatemala in 1524, the year in which his first villa, Villa de Santiago, was also founded in honour of the apostle.
The Spanish domination of Guatemala lasted almost 300 years, during that time the country was administratively formed, and its main cities and its industries, like agricultural production. Cocoa, sugar cane, paint for textiles, wood, was the main work of this region, where architecture also developed in an important way.
Emperor Agustin Iturbide, supported by the Central American population, incorporated the region into the Empire of Mexico, but in 1821, after several internal conflicts, a congress declared the independence of the Federation of United Provinces of Central America with other countryballs, which remained until 1838, when the Union dissolved.
In 1840, Guatemala gained its independence from UPCAball. In 1871 began a revolution that overthrew the government and began a liberal period that remained, with brief interruptions, until 1944 when another revolution was formed. The government of Justo Rufino Barrios, from 1873, was marked by anticlerical politics and economic development, based investment in large coffee-producing properties. Its social policy, however, was detrimental to the Indians, who were subordinated to an almost servile labor regime.
From 1954 to 1996 USAball and his allies helped the Central American crisis with other countryballs of Central America from Communist Revolution throughout his civil war. Including in 1992 when Guatemala has received the Nobel Peace Prize with Rigoberta Menchú's native's movement, making the last countryball of Central American crisis. Like El Salvadorball, he has been suffered and survived by natural disasters such as Hurricane Stan in 2005. And since 2006, Guatemala has been resolving against impunity with a UNball's help.
- Spain - My madre!
- El Salvador - He considers me his favorite hermano...
- Honduras - Hermano and close amigo.
- USA - My Half brother who helped me cand my hermanos civil war. You are the best. I like your new presidente, Joe Biden. Hope that he can help my immigraciones crisis.
- Nicaragua - Also mi
communisthermano and close friend (tho he helped Cuba with the communist rebel during mi y la hermanos civil war).
- Costa Rica - Mi hermana.
- Taiwan - I recognize him. He is true china. He helped me go against me and my siblings communist rebel.
- Mexico - We don't have good relations with their "hermanazo" because of Soconuscoball and Chiapasball. I will also build a wall against you imperalist Invader!
- Belize - WORST ENEMY!!!!... We have an unresolved territorial dispute. He claims that it's his territory since 1821, which it's not true, BUT GIB ME MY LANDS!
- UK - Belize's protective father.
- China - You fake communist china. I like and recognize Taiwan more than you. He is real.
- Cuba - You were supporting all the communist group during mi and mi hermano Central American crisis. Mi and all of my hermanos are successful except for Nicaragua.
- Soviet Unionball - YOU IS THE MOST WORST PERSON EVER THAN BELIZE!!! YOU HAD THE CENTRAL AMERICAN REBEL AGAINST ALL OF MI AND MI HERMANOS!! GLAD THAT MIKAIL GORBACHAV MADE YOU DIE!!! I WILL NEVER FORGET ABOUT MI CIVIL WAR!!!
|Skyblue||73, 151, 208||64.9-27.4-0-18.4||#4997D0|
|White||255, 255, 255||0-0-0-0-0||#FFFFFF|
|Sap Green||68, 129, 39||C47-M0-Y70-K49||#448127|
|Medium Champagne||249, 240, 170||C0-M4-Y32-K2||#F9F0AA|
|Liver (Organ)||108, 48, 30||C0-M56-Y72-K58||#6C301E|
|Philippine Silver||178, 182, 186||C4-M2-Y0-K27||#B2B6BA|
How to draw
Draw Guatemalaball is simple:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three vertical stripes
- Color the outer ones of this blue
- Draw the coat of arms of Guatemala in the white stripe
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.