Guatemalaball, officially the Republic of Guatemalaball, is a countryball in Northern Central America at the south-east of Mexicoball. He is very close with his 4 other brothers, Honduras and El Salvador neighboring to the east with the Caribbean sea, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica, including his rival Belizeball who he always has land disputes on the north-east; and his southern border is from Pacific Ocean. The country is divided into 22 Departments, including the capital Guatemala Cityball, giving him a total area of 42,042 square miles (108,889 sq km), making him the 105th largest country in the world. As of 2018, he has a population of about 17.3 million inhabitants making the 67th popular country in the world.
His national day is September 15th, and his astrological sign is Virgo.
Guatemala is often seen as one of the more friendly countries in Central America as of today. While he has had 3 regimes, a revolution, and a civil war in his entire life, that does not stop him from trying to change his life today. Though he does have a few problems he still needs to address, such as the volcano, drugs, and crime, he remains one of the most developed and democratic countries in Latin America.
Guatemala's Pre-Columbian era can be divided into the Preclassic period (from 2000 BC to 250 AD), the Classic period (250 to 900 AD) and the Postclassic period (900 to 1500 AD). From 2500 a. C. until the tenth century, The Mayas lived a flourishing era. However, it didn't last too much, since Spanish Empireball arrivied in the region.
Spanish Colonization Era
Spanish Empireball arrived in Guatemala in 1524, the year in which his first villa, Villa de Santiago, was also founded in honor of the apostle.
The Spanish domination of Guatemala lasted almost 300 years, during that time the country was administratively formed, and its main cities and its industries, like agricultural production. Cocoa, sugar cane, paint for textiles, wood, was the main work of this region, where architecture also developed in an important way.
The Emperor Agustin Iturbide, supported by the Central American population, incorporated the region into the Empire of Mexico, but in 1821, after several internal conflicts,a congress declared the independence of the Federation of United Provinces of Central America with other countryballs,which remained until 1838,when the Union dissolved.
In 1840, Guatemala gained its independence from UPCAball. In 1871 began that overthrew the government and began a liberal period that remained, with brief interruptions, until 1944 when form a revolution. The government of Justo Rufino Barrios, from 1873, was marked by anticlerical politics and economic development, based investment in large coffee producing properties. Its social policy, however, was detrimental to the Indians, who were subordinated to an almost servile labor regime.
From 1954 to 1996 USAball and his allies helped the Central American crisis with other countryballs of Central America from Communist Revolution throughout his civil war. Including in 1992 when Guatemala was received the Nobel Peace Prize with Rigoberta Menchú's native's movement, making the last countryball of Central American crisis. Like El Salvadorball, he has been suffered and survived by natural disasters such as Hurricane Stan in 2005. And since 2006, Guatemala has been resolving against impunity with a UNball's help.
- Spainball - My mother!
- El Salvadorball - He considers me his favorite brother...
- Hondurasball - Brother and close friend.
- USAball - My Half brother...
- Mexicoball - We don't have good relations with their "hermanazo" because of Soconuscoball and Chiapasball.
- Belizeball - WORST ENEMY!!!!... We have an unresolved territorial dispute. He claims that it's his territory since 1821, which it's not true.
- UKball - Belize's protective father.
|Skyblue||73, 151, 208||64.9-27.4-0-18.4||#4997D0|
|White||255, 255, 255||0-0-0-0-0||#FFFFFF|
|Sap Green||68, 129, 39||C47-M0-Y70-K49||#448127|
|Medium Champagne||249, 240, 170||C0-M4-Y32-K2||#F9F0AA|
|Liver (Organ)||108, 48, 30||C0-M56-Y72-K58||#6C301E|
|Philippine Silver||178, 182, 186||C4-M2-Y0-K27||#B2B6BA|
How to draw
Draw Guatemalaball is simple:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three vertical stripes
- Color the outer ones of this blue
- Draw the coat of arms of Guatemala in the white stripe
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- Ancient Greeceball - Great Great Grandfather
- SPQRball - Great Grandfather
- Western Roman Empireball - Grandfather
- Byzantine Empireball - Great Uncle
- Wallachiaball - Great Uncle
- Moldaviaball - Great Aunt
- Spainball - Mother
- Mayaball - Father
- Franceball - Aunt
- Italyball - Uncle
- Moldovaball - Uncle
- Portugalball - Uncle
- Romaniaball - Uncle
- San Marinoball - Uncle
- Vaticanball - Uncle
- Aztec Empireball - Uncle
- Toltecball - Uncle
- Costa Ricaball - Brother
- El Salvadorball - Brother
- Hondurasball - Brother
- Nicaraguaball - Brother
- Panamaball - Brother
- Andorraball - Half Brother
- Argentinaball - Half Brother
- Belizeball - Half Brother
- Boliviaball - Half Brother
- Chileball - Half Brother
- Colombiaball - Half Brother
- Cubaball - Half Brother
- Dominican Republicball - Half Brother
- Ecuadorball - Half Brother
- Gibraltarball - Half Brother
- Mexicoball - Half Brother/Cousin
- Paraguayball - Half Brother
- Peruball - Half Brother
- Puerto Ricoball - Half Brother
- Uruguayball - Half Brother
- USAball - Half Brother
- Venezuelaball - Half Brother
- Equatorial Guineaball - Adoptive Sister
- Philippinesball - Adoptive Brother