Guyanaball, officially the Co-operative Republic of Guyana, is a countryball living in South America. He is bordered by the Atlantic to the North, Brazilball to the South and Southwest, Surinameball to the East and Southeast, and Venezuelaball to the West and Northwest. The country is divided into 10 regions, along with the capital Georgetownball located in Northeast, giving him a total area of 83,000 square miles, making him the 83rd largest country in the world. As of 2016, he maintains a population of about 773,303 inhabitants.
Guyanaball, Surinameball and French Guyanaball were born as a 3ball, adopted respectively by UKball, United Kingdom of the Netherlandsball and Franceball during XIX century, that were known by being called "The Guianas".
There are nine indigenous tribes residing in Guyanaball: the Wai Wai, Machushi, Patamona, Arawak, Carib, Wapishana, Arecuna, Akawaio, and Warrau. Historically the Arawak and Carib tribes dominated Guyanaball. Although Christopher Columbus sighted Guyanaball during his third voyage (in 1498), the Dutch were the first to establish colonies: Essequiboball (1616), Berbiceball (1627), and Demeraraball (1752). After the British assumed control in 1796, the Dutch formally ceded the area in 1814. In 1831 the three separate colonies became a single British colony known as British Guyanaball.
Since Independence in 1824, Venezuelaball has claimed the area of land to the west of the Essequibo River. Simón Bolívar wrote to the British government warning against the Berbiceball and Demeraraball settlers settling on land which the Venezuelans, as assumed heirs of Spanish claims on the area dating to the sixteenth century, claimed was theirs. In 1899 an international tribunal ruled the land belonged to Great Britainball. The border disputes persist and no final settlement has been reached.
Guyanaball achieved independence from the UKball on 26 May 1966 and became a republic on 23 February 1970, remaining a member of the Commonwealth. The US State Department and the US Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), along with the British government, played a strong role in influencing political control in Guyanaball during this time. The American government supported Forbes Burnham during the early years of independence because Cheddi Jagan was identified as a Marxist. They provided secret financial support and political campaign advice to Burnham's People's National Congress, to the detriment of the Jagan-led People's Progressive Party, which was mostly supported by Guyanese of East Indian background.
In 1978, Guyanaball received international notice when 918 members of the American cult, Peoples Temple, died in a mass murder-suicide. Most of the suicides were American and more than 300 children were killed; the people were members of a group led by Jim Jones in Jonestown, the settlement which they had created. Jim Jones's bodyguards had earlier attacked people taking off at a small remote airstrip close to Jonestown, killing five people, including Leo Ryan, the only US congressman ever assassinated in the line of duty.
- USAball - Half Brother. Protect me from Venezuela plox! We give sugarcane, for get rid of drugs.
DRINK THE KOOL-AID ALL YUO WANT AND GET YOUR INFIDELS OUT OF PURE GUYANA!!!! JONESTOWN WORST TOWN!!!
- Nebraskaball - TOTALLY OUT OF SEASON!
- UKball - Real Father. We remember 1953, but we forgive
- Indiaball - Friends, Looks up to, but not reciprocated.
- Venezuelaball - Its our clay, not yours! But we of friends with Chavez, just in case CIA mess with us again, also keep your drugs OUT ! Oh and its our OIL! (I'm talking to you, CIA!) ANT STOP TRYING TO ANCHLUSS MY ESEQUIBO, RESPECT MY SOVEREIGNTY
DRINK THE KOOL AID MOTHER!!!!!!!!!
- Brazilball - Friends, and he prevented Venezuelaball from anchluss Esequibo, but KEEP YOUR DRUGS OUT!
- Barbadosball - Respected Richer Rival.
- Trinidad and Tobagoball - Hated Richer Rival
- Surinameball - Ooohh, we are so scared of you! We are true Guyana, its our OIL! (also crime figthing buddy that always get my name wrong)
- Chinaball - Come do business here,...whispers (stinky chiny)... we have Bauxite :)
- Iranball - Americaball won't let us be friends, sorry
- Canadaball - thanks for helping us extract our oil and gold, wait no, its ours, don't steal it!
- Germanyball - We loving have you come here, enjoying our Cookup Rice and ting
- Saudi Arabiaball - stop radicalizing our kebabs
- Africaball - WE ARE NOT GHANA OR GUINEA, Friends due to diaspora
- Netherlandsball - Scary Dutchmen, GO AWAY GHOSTS! weed
|Philippine Red||206, 17, 38||C0-M92-Y82-K19||#CE1126|
|Black||0, 0, 0||C0-M0-Y0-K100||#000000|
|Metallic Yellow||252, 209, 22||C0-M17-Y91-K1||#FCD116|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Green (Pigment)||0, 158, 73||C100-M0-Y54-K38||#009E49|
How to draw
Draw Guyanaball is a bit difficult:
- Color the basic circle shape of this green
- Draw a left-from arrow white border and color the arrow of yellow
- Draw a left-from half arrow black border and color the half-arrow of red
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.