It loves Canadian football and has its own team called the Tiger-Cats, thus it has many friendly rivalries with other Canadian cityballs. It also has an OHL called the Bulldogs, who replaced the AHL team there in 2014. Hamiltonball is also home to the famous Canadian warship, HMCS Haida .
- Torontoball: On the other side of the lake, pretty cool. And friendly football rival.
- Calgaryball: Football rival
- Edmontonball: Football rival
- Reginaball: Football rival
- Winnipegball: Football rival
- Vancouverball: Football rival
- Ottawaball: Football rival
- Montrealball: Football rival
- Burlingtonball: "Best friend who I'm chained to!"
- Owen Soundball: Hamilton thinks they're too "quiet and too much of a wimp" But Owen Sound thinks Hamilton is "crazy" and "way too noisy."
|Oh Canada, eh?|
|Provinces||Albertaball ( Calgaryball • Edmontonball) • British Columbiaball ( Vancouverball • Victoriaball) • Manitobaball ( Winnipegball) • New Brunswickball (Frederictonball • Monctonball) • Newfoundland and Labradorball (St. John'sball) • Nova Scotiaball ( Halifaxball) • Ontarioball ( Ottawaball • Torontoball) • Prince Edward Islandball (Charlottetownball) • Quebecball ( Montrealball • Quebec Cityball) • Saskatchewanball ( Reginaball (Saskatchewan)|
|Territories || |
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the Bering Strait ( Eskimosball) • British Empireball ( British Canadaball • Republic of Canadaball) • French Empireball ( French Canadaball)|
|*Sooner or later...|