|“||Here's Honolulu, Hawaii's a joy!||”|
— Wakko Warner
|“||Hawaii not||”|Kawaiiball Hawaiiball is Alola a stateball of the USAball and the only one to not be part of North America. It also has some very awesome active volcanoes, which attracts a lot of haoles tourists.
Hawaiiball has eight major islands which are: Hawai'i (aka The Big Island), Maui, O'ahu (most popular of the eight), Kaua'i, Moloka'i, Lāna'i, Ni'ihau (island full of Native Hawaiians), Kaho'olawe. Hawaiiball also has several smaller, uninhabited islands known as the Northwestern Hawaiian Islands,
along with Midway.
There has been some times where Hawaiiball thought about seceding and wanting independence from USAball due to his last queen being overthrown by Americans and saying it was an illegal annexation. However, as a result of Pearl Harbor, Hawaiiball grew to feeling better about being the 50th state. But also about how much he relied on American transport and military support and how disastrous his economic future would look like if he were to secede.
Hawaiiball mainly speaks Pidgin, an English creole that mixes many languages together, such as Hawaiian, Japanese, Chinese, Ilocano, etc.
Ho brah, you no like Pidgin? What, you like scrap? No make me habut!
He can into doing the mambo.
- How to Turn Merry Christmas To Mele Kalikimaka
- Merry Christmas
- ↓ Every consonant must be followed by a vowel in Hawaiian. The T is removed, since it is already silent in English.
- Merry Carisimasa
- ↓ C is not a letter in Hawaiian, the closest phonetic equivalent is K
- Merry Karisimasa
- ↓ R is not a letter in Hawaiian, it is equivalent to L. Y is replaced by E, the sound it already denotes in English.
- Mele Kalisimasa
- ↓ S is not a letter in Hawaiian, the closest phonetic equivalent is K
- Mele Kalikimaka
Hawaiiball was officaly born as a collection of Polynesian 7balls, discovered in 1778 by Captain Cook and was given the name "Sandwich Islands". Under the rule of Kamehameha the Great, he united the Chiefdoms across the islands, and formed the Kingdom of Hawaiiball. In 1898, he became the USAball's organized incorporated territory till 1959.
Though Hawaiiball wasn't exactly colonized by UKball (until 1843), he's the only US state with the Union Jack in his flag. When UKball visited Hawaiiball's clay, he met with the Kamehameha the Great. Kamehameha noticed a piece of cloth flying from UKball's ship which was actually the flag of the Union Jack and asked what it was. UKball responded that it represented his king's authority. The King of Hawaii then adopted the Union Jack for Hawaiiball's flag in 1793.
On December 7th 1941, Hawaiiball was attacked by a surprise air raid by the Empire of Japanball in Pearl Harbor. This made his dad so angry that after USAball helped UKball, Franceball, and USSRball defeat Nazi Germany, USA dropped 2 atomic bombs on Japanball in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, which made them surrender and ending WW2.
During modern days, he was threatened by North Koreaball with nukes. But after the Trump-Kim summit, nuclear threats stopped.
But in January of 2018, he got a missile warning but it was of fake.
On May 14, 2018, he found out Kilauea erupted.
On October 3, 2018 Hurricane Walaka destroyed one of his uninhabited islands, called East Island.
COVID-19 reached Hawaiiball on March 6, 2020 and has since then infected over 12,000 Hawaiiballs (as of October 5).
How to draw
Hawaiiball is based on British Ensigns:
- Draw a blue rectangle in the up-left quarter of the basic circle shape
- Draw the Union Jack inside it
- Divide the rest of the circle into eight stripes
- Color them of white, red and blue
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
Relationships (ʻO nā pilina)
- Alaskaball - My state braddah who lives in snow (Brrrrr! Ho Brah, why so cold?). Also we both became states around the same year! We both were targets of missiles from that crazy commie. And doesn't have the best relations with our uncle.
- Californiaball - My state braddah who is closest to me out of the other 48. A lot of my poorer population ends up moving here. Also, it's Hawaii, Light Buzzyear. The only thing bad about him is that he has a bad senator who Tulsi destroyed.
- Nevadaball - Anoddah state braddah. Las Vegas is sometimes called the 9th island, since so many Hawaiiballs live there. Also, I heard Zippy's is opening up there. Hawaii stronk!!
- Guamball - A braddah. He's basically me but poorer.
- Japanball - My friend from East Asia, which I am moving towards. In the late 1800s and early 1900s, many of his people came to my islands and settled here. Today, many Japanballs still visit my clay to tour around. He sometimes mistaken me as "kawaii" or something and he's teaching me his weird yet catchy culture (Dad disapproves). Also, much 'mahalo' for your Prime Minister visiting Pearl Harbor. 1941 Never Forget, and thanks for letting me be the Alola region in Pokemon, and also making the protagonist of Dragon Ball, Goku, have this energy attack named after one of my kings.
- South Koreaball - She's very cool. Her immigration started in 1903 and currently has tens of thousands of Koreans living in my clay. I also have a bit of his culture in me.
- Philippinesball - My Filipino friend from Southeast Asia! I received immigrants from her back in 1907. Also her former president was exiled in my clay.
- Indonesiaball -
My other lost Brother??!!!From SE Asia in Century ago's?
- Fijiball - My Pacific friend!
- French Polynesiaball - My French braddah. We used to live togeddah but in 1300AD, I got bored and moved out. And that’s how I found the islands that is currently my home. Sorry brah, no hard feelings! Also, Tahiti Tahiti!
More like...Kahiki Kahiki!
- UKball - During my Kingdom era, we both had very good trade deals and were friends. Also sorry for killing your discoverer! I do remember you colonizing me for a few months until you kindly gave me my clay back. So I guess that kinda makes you a semi step-father...
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islandsball Umm... Yeah. Sorry, brah. Truth hurts, you know. (Hawaiiball was the first to be called the Sandwich Islands)
- Nebraskaball - We can both into Kawaii. Also can both into space. We also both like beef. Me like kebab more though!
- Okinawaball - Half braddah, can into tropical climate. Many Okinawaballs also live in me.
- Micronesiaball - Braddah, taught me how to sail again.
STOP SENDING CHOKE MIGRANTS! I NO LIKE DA KINE!
- Palauball - Son of my friend, also sends choke migrants like Micronesiaball.
- Easter Islandball - Little braddah, also has a cool culture.
- Maoriball - Bigger braddah. We also used to live togeddah in French Polynesia, though he left like I did.
No fair! How come you get one big island fo use?! I shuddah gone fo Aotearoa!
- Denmarkball - He was created subway surf in my Clay (Since 2015,2016, and 2017).
- Chinaball - He may be communist but he too has large immigration in my clay. And I have a neighborhood called Chinatown! But keep corona away from me, okay brah?
- USAball - My step-faddah. He annexed me in 1898 and had me become his 50th state in 1959. But he did apologize to me in 1993 which I forgave him for it (although he never recognized our native population or established reservations). He acknowledges me for the very high tourism and does visit me sometimes. Also I'm the birthplace of Obama! I'm so proud of Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, who ran for president! But she dropped out. Hey, dad! Your attorney general is discriminating me by calling me just a island. I'M A STATE TOO, but I think you forgot that. Please be a good dad and be there for me!
- Russiaball - Not on best terms with my step-faddah. He once owned a fort on Kauai, but it's now open for visitors.
hehe sorry gotta get that tourist money
- Canadaball - Don't frame me please! I didn't make the pizza! But thank you for this and it never deserved to be cancelled.
- - But it was just a prank and I will get rid of it.
- - You're forgiven this time! But you hate my Braddah
- North Koreaball - Very crazy commie who claims his missiles can reach to me. Ho Brah, you better stop your threats or my dad's really gonna get you, brah. You're friends with Trump, right? Right, then don't nuke me, okay brah?
- White supremacists - I may be a chill Girl, but you insult my culture, brah. Also, you discriminate against my people, and using tiki torches for your rallies adds insult to injury for me.
- Italyball - I WILL PUT PIZZA ON THE PINEAPPLE AND MAKE THE HAWAIIAN PIZZA!
- Greeceball - A Canadian Greek actually invented Hawaiian pizza. Remove pineapple on pizza! Kamehameha > Alexander. Also, YUO STOLE MY FLAG DESIGN!!!
- - Dude, it's not my fault! Someone who is a Canadian right now from my clay decided to do it.
| Little |
|Sovereign Countryballs||Fijiball • Solomon Islandsball • Vanuatuball • Micronesiaball • Kiribatiball • Marshall Islandsball • Palauball • Nauruball • Samoaball • Tongaball • Tuvaluball|
|Dependencies||Cook Islandsball • Niueball • Norfolk Islandball • Coral Sea Islandsball • New Caledoniaball • Hawaiiball • French Polynesiaball • Wallis and Futunaball • Easter Islandball • Clipperton Islandball • Tokelauball • Pitcairn Islandsball • Guamball • American Samoaball • Northern Mariana Islandsball • Wake Islandball • Johnston Atollball • Midway Atollball • Kingman Reefball • Palmyra Atollball • Jarvis Islandball • Baker Islandball • Howland Islandball • Christmas Islandball • Cocos Islandsball • Ashmore and Cartier Islandsball • Heard Island and McDonald Islandsball • Chatham Islandsball • Juan Fernandez Islandsball|