|“||*Autotuned but overused screaming voice*||”|
— Every Bollywood Singer
|“||Hello this is Stewart from tech support||”|
— An Indian Scammer
Indiaball, officially the Republic of Indiaball is a sovereign state and federal republic in South Asia.
Indiaball is the 7th largest country in the world with a total area of 3.287 million square kilometers. His clay is bordered by Chinaball, NepalRawr, and Bhutanball to the North, Bangladeshball and Myanmarball to the East, and Pakistanball to the West. The country is divided into 29 states and 7 union territories, including his capital Delhiball. There are over 1.324 billion people in Indiaball which makes it the 2nd most populous country besides Chinaball. It is the 12th most popular human migration destination after Ukraineball. Indiaball has many different cultures and ethnic groups that live together. It has very rich cuisine. Most people are religious. 79.8% of the population practices Hinduball. Cows are sacred for Hindus and they believe in reincarnation. India is the second-largest English speaking country. It has 125 million English speakers, mainly as a second language.
India has one of the fastest-growing economies and the third-largest GDP/PPP. However, it has major domestic problems such as poverty, corruption, pollution, and crime. The judicial system is slow with prosecuting offenders or they get bribed. There is also major discrimination due to the remnant caste system. It puts people in different castes based on ethnicity, ancestry, etc. This has caused semi-stratification of society.
Indiaball is the dominant power of South Asia and a major player in Asia. He has the 5th strongest military. Maybe one day he will become a superpower and
remove kebab yay.
The most important national day is Indian Independence Day on August 15. It commemorates Indiaball's independence from his adoptive father UKball on 15 August 1947.
he is also known for T-series
Indiaball was born as a 2ball along with his brother who will be his filthy shit kebab neighbour in future and more distantly Iranball . They both became Indus Valleyball where its ancestry comes from. The archeological sites have an inscription of the Rig Veda, dating to at least 3500 BC, which clearly shows that Hinduball was the religion. Much of the IVC remains a mystery because Indus script has not yet been deciphered (and probably never will be).
The decline of the IVC is subject to debate. Some Archeologists suggest that the river Saraswati dried/shifted resulting many of the cities being abandoned, while some suggested that the trade with Mesopotamia stopped due to some reason. According to some other archeologists, the ruins of Harrapa, Mohan-Jo-Daro, Rakhigarhi (probably the capital) appear to have been annihilated in a single day, because the skeleton discovered suggest that the people were carrying out the daily activities when something killed them all in a single instant, which sounds like 6balls were involved. All Indic civilizations had well-developed drainage systems and knew basic metalworking. Their city planning was better compared to that of other ancient civilizations.
The Mauryaball was the first major empire on India's clay. The empire was known for its gigantic army of 10K war elephants and for its wealth. Under Ashoka's rule, the empire stretched from most of the Indian subcontinent to Indochina, Afghanistan and Tibet.
After the death of Mauryaball other empires took power and made their own contribution to shape Indiaclay.
The Gupta Empire - (4th–6th century) is regarded as the "Golden Age" of Hinduism, although a host of kingdoms ruled over Indiaclay in these centuries. Also, the Sangam literature flourished from the 3rd century BC to the 3rd century AD in southern Indiaclay. During this period, the economy is estimated to have been the largest in the world, having between one-third and one-quarter of the world's wealth, from 1 AD to 1000 AD.
The Shunga Empire - was the ancient Indian dynasty from Magadha that controlled vast areas of the Indian subcontinent from around 187 to 78 BC. The dynasty was established by Pushyamitra Shunga, after the fall of the Maurya Empire. It's capital was Pataliputra, but later emperors such as Bhagabhadra also held court at Besnagar, modern Vidisha in Eastern Malwa. Pushyamitra Shunga ruled for 36 years and was succeeded by his son Agnimitra. There were ten Shunga rulers. The empire is noted for it's numerous wars with both foreign and indigenous powers. They fought battles with the Kalingas, Satavahanas, the Indo-Greeks, and possibly the Panchalas and Mitras. Art, education, philosophy, and other forms of learning flowered during this period including small terracotta images, larger stone sculptures, and architectural monuments such as the Stupa at Bharhut, and the renowned Great Stupa at Sanchi.
The Shunga rulers helped to establish the tradition of royal sponsorship of learning and art. The script used by the empire was a variant of Brahmi and was used to write the Sanskrit language. The Shunga Empire played an imperative role in patronising Indian culture at a time when some of the most important developments in Hindu thought were taking place. This helped the empire flourish and gain power.
The most significant event between the 7th and 11th century was the Tripartite struggle centred on Kannauj that lasted for more than two centuries between the Pala Empire, Rashtrakuta Empire, and Gurjara Pratihara Empire. Southern India saw the rise of multiple imperial powers from the middle of the fifth century, most notable being the Chalukya, Chola, Pallav, Chera, Pandyan, and Western Chalukya Empires. The Chola dynasty conquered southern India and successfully invaded parts of Southeast Asia, Sri Lanka, Maldives and Bengal in the 11th century. The early medieval period Indian mathematics influenced the development of mathematics and astronomy in the Arab world and the Hindu numerals were introduced.
Muslim Rule - started in parts of north India in the 13th century when the Delhi Sultanate was founded in 1206 CE by Central Asian Turks; though earlier Kebab conquests made limited inroads into modern Afghanistan and Pakistan as early as the 8th century. The Delhi Sultanate ruled the major part of northern India in the early 14th century but declined in the late 14th century. During this period, continued Hindu resistance led to the emergence of several powerful Hindu states, notably Vijayanagara, Gajapati, Ahom, as well as Rajput states, such as Mewar. The 15th century saw the advent of Sikhism.
The Early Modern period
The early modern period began in the 16th century when the Mughal Empire conquered most of the Indian subcontinent. The Mughal Empire suffered a gradual decline in the early 18th century, which provided opportunities for the Maratha Empire, Sikh Empire and the Mysore Kingdom to exercise control over large areas of the subcontinent.
During the post-medieval era, powers from Europe came as traders but started the divide and rule strategy to defeat the powerful princely states and slowly started to conquer these lands, creating colonial subjects. UKball conquered the whole Indian-subcontinent including Pakistan, Afghanistan and Burma. This became the British Rajball. So it was UKball that united Indiaball otherwise it would still be fragmented with many different kingdoms and Princely States. British Rajball was the most important colonial territory of the global spanning British Empire.
Indiaball was till rather underdeveloped compared to the European Imperial countries. UKball brought new technology and innovations from Europe to Indiaball. Since he was part of the British Empire, that caused Indiaball to be involved in regional and global conflicts. Such as World War I and World War II.
After nearly 110 years, the British Empire had proven to be an irresponsible and abusive parent. Indian farmers were forced to grow indigo on their land, which was really harmful for the soil, and were paid very little for the produce. The taxes charged by the British were of disproportionate amount and were used to support the economy of the British Empire instead of public welfare.
Indian Rebellion of 1857
The Indian Rebellion of 1857 was a major, but ultimately unsuccessful, uprising in India in 1857–58 against the rule of the British East India Company, which functioned as a sovereign power on behalf of the British Crown. The rebellion began on 10 May 1857 in the form of a mutiny of sepoys of the Company's army in the garrison town of Meerut, 40 miles northeast of Delhi (now Old Delhi). It then erupted into other mutinies and civilian rebellions chiefly in the upper Gangetic plain and central India, though incidents of revolt also occurred farther north and east. The British were initially caught off-guard and were thus slow to react, but eventually responded with force. The lack of effective organisation among the rebels, coupled with the military superiority of the British, brought a rapid end to the rebellion. The British fought the main army of the rebels near Delhi, and after prolonged fighting and a siege, defeated them and retook the city on 20 September 1857. Subsequently, revolts in other centres were also crushed. The last significant battle was fought in Gwalior on 17 June 1858, during which Rani Lakshmibai was killed. Sporadic fighting and guerrilla warfare, led by Tatya Tope, continued until spring 1859, but most of the rebels were eventually subdued.
Under the Government of India Act 1858, the Company was deprived of its involvement in ruling India, with its territory being transferred to the direct authority of the British government. At the apex of the new system was a Cabinet minister, the Secretary of State for India, who was to be formally advised by a statutory council; the Governor-General of India (Viceroy) was made responsible to him, while he in turn was responsible to the government. In a royal proclamation made to the people of India, Queen Victoria promised equal opportunity of public service under British law, and also pledged to respect the rights of the native princes, which she never fulfilled. The British stopped the policy of seizing land from the princes, decreed religious tolerance and began to admit Indians into the civil service (but mainly as subordinates). However, they also increased the number of British soldiers in relation to native Indian ones, and only allowed British soldiers to handle artillery. Bahadur Shah was exiled to Rangoon, Burma, where he died in 1862. In 1876, in a controversial move Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli acceded to the Queen's request and passed legislation to give Queen Victoria the additional title of Empress of India. Liberals in Britain objected that the title was foreign to British traditions.
Entry of M.K Gandhi
After experiencing the balant racism and the horrors of colonialism, Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi vowed to free India from the Brits.
Mahatma Gandhi launched a series of non-violent protests starting from the 'Swadeshi' movement and ending with the 'Quit India' movement.
After years of struggle and the biggest non-violent revolution in human history, finally in 1947, the British Rajball became independent from its overlord, the UKball. However, the religious differences between Muslims and Hindus led the country to be partitioned into Pakistanball and Indiaball.
On 22 October 1947, Pakistanball's Pashtun tribal militias crossed the border of the state. These local tribal militias and irregular Pakistan forces moved to take Srinagar, but on reaching Baramulla, they took to plunder and stalled. Hari Singh, the ruler of Kashmirball made a plea to India for assistance, and help was offered, but it was subject to his signing an Instrument of Accession to Indiaball.
The war was initially fought by the Jammu and Kashmir State Forces and by tribal militias from the Frontier Tribal Areas adjoining the North-West Frontier Province. Following the accession of the state to India on 26 October 1947, Indian troops were air-lifted to Srinagar, the state capital. The British commanding officers initially refused the entry of Pakistan troops into the conflict, citing the accession of the state to India. The fronts solidified gradually along what came to be known as the Line of Control. A formal cease-fire was declared at 23:59 on the night of 31 December 1948.
61 Goa liberation
The Goa liberation movement was a movement in which Indiaball took back Goaball from Portugalball. The movement built on the small scale revolts and uprisings of the 19th century, and grew powerful during the period 1940-1961. The movement was conducted both inside and outside Goa, and was characterized by a range of tactics including nonviolent demonstrations, revolutionary methods and diplomatic efforts. However, Portuguese control of its Indian colonies ended only when Indiaball took back Goaball in 1961 and incorporated the clay into the Indian Union.
Lasting just 13 days, it is one of the shortest wars in history. This is one of the time when USAball was directly hostile towards Indiaball. USAball was in support of Pakistan because of a pig called Nixon who made a proposal to UNball to stop Indiaball's anschluss of Goa clay, but the decision was vetoed by Sovietball and USAball with UKball was about to launch an attack at Indiaball with a carrier fleet but again, Sovietball send his nuclear submarine to threaten the attackers. This ensured Indiaball's anschluss of Goaball.
Sino-Indian War of 1962
This Sino-Indian War was between Chinaball and Indiaball that occurred in 1962. A disputed Himalayan border was the main pretext for war, but other issues played a role. There had been a series of violent border incidents after the 1959 Tibetball uprising, when India had granted asylum to the Dalai Lama. India initiated a Forward Policy in which it placed outposts along the border, including several north of the McMahon Line, the eastern portion of a Line of Actual Control proclaimed by Chinese Premier Zhou Enlai in 1959.
Unable to reach political accommodation on disputed territory along the 3,225-kilometre-long Himalayan border, the Chinese launched simultaneous offensives in Ladakh and across the McMahon Line on 20 October 1962. Chinese troops advanced over Indian forces in both theatres, capturing Rezang la in Chushul in the western theatre, as well as Tawang in the eastern theatre. The war ended when China declared a ceasefire on 20 November 1962, and simultaneously announced its withdrawal from one of the two disputed areas. Indian posts and patrols were removed from Aksai Chin, which came under direct Chinese control after the end of the conflict. India claims Aksai Chin is part of Jammu and Kashmirball.
In 1965, the Indo-Pakistan War began following Pakistanball's Operation Gibraltar, which was designed to infiltrate forces into Jammu and Kashmir clay to precipitate an insurgency against Indian rule. India retaliated by launching a full-scale military attack on West Pakistan. The seventeen-day war caused thousands of casualties on both sides and witnessed the largest engagement of armored vehicles and the largest tank battle since World War II. Hostilities between the two countryballs ended after a UNball mandated ceasefire was declared following diplomatic intervention by the Sovietball and the Americaball, and the subsequent issuance of the Tashkent Declaration. Much of the war was fought by the countries' land forces in Kashmirball's clay and along the border between India and Pakistan. India returned occupied territories after the end of war but still waiting for Pakistan to return the occupied territories .
Nathu La and Cho La incidents
The Nathu La and Cho La incidents, (11–14 September 1967 and 1 October 1967 respectively) were a series of military clashes between Indiaball and Chinaball alongside the border of Himalayan Kingdom of Sikhism , then an Indian protectorate.
The clashes started on 11 September 1967, when People's Liberation Army launched an attack on Indian posts at Nathu La, which lasted till 15 September 1967. In October 1967, another dual took place at Cho La and ended on the same day.
The end of the conflict resulted in the defeat of the Indians military in the hands of the PLA. Many Indian fortifications at Nathu La were said to be destroyed. In the two incidents, significant number of casualties occurred on both sides, of which different figures were reported by both parties. There have been sources claiming otherwise, due to India having more foreign contact and friends.
The Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 was a military confrontation between Indiaball and Pakistan that occurred during the events in the liberation war in East Pakistan, from 3 December 1971 to the Fall of Dhaka on 16 December 1971. Indiaball started the proxy war against Pakistanball by supporting Bengali separatists and even establishing their training centres and HQ on their clay. Bengali separatists engaged in a bloody conflict with Pakistanball. This move by Indiaball compelled Pakistanball to launch preemptive aerial strikes on 11 Indian air stations which led to the commencement of hostilities with Pakistan and Indian entry into the war of independence in East Pakistan on the side of Bengali nationalist forces. Even though Indiaball believes that USAball was on Pakistanball side but the reality is that USAball had imposed arms embargo on Pakistanball prior to the start of war. Hence Pakistanball was never able to recover its losses from previous war.
Anschluss of Siachen
Sometimes called the Siachen War, is a military conflict between Indiaball and Pakistanball over the disputed Siachen Glacier region in Kashmirball . A cease-fire went into effect in 2003. The contentious area is about 2,300 km2 to nearly 2,600 km2 of territory. The conflict began in 1984 with India's successful Operation Meghdoot during which it gained control over all of the Siachen Glacier (unoccupied and undemarcated area). India has established control over all of the 70 kilometers long Siachen Glacier and all of its tributary glaciers, as well as the three main passes of the Saltoro Ridge immediately west of the glacier—Sia La, Bilafond La, and Gyong La. Pakistan controls the glacial valleys immediately west of the Saltoro Ridge. According to TIME magazine, India gained more than 3,000 km2 of territory because of its military operations in Siachen.
The Kargil War was an armed conflict between Indiaball and Pakistanball that took place between May and July 1999 in the Kargil district of Kashmir and elsewhere along the Line of Control (LOC). In India, the conflict is also referred to as Operation Vijay, which was the name of the Indian operation to clear the Kargil sector.
The cause of the war was the infiltration of Pakistani soldiers and Kashmiri militants into positions on the Indian side of the LOC, which serves as the de facto border between Indian and Pakistani clay. During the initial stages of the war, Pakistan blamed the fighting entirely on independent Kashmiri insurgents, but documents left behind by casualties and later statements by Pakistan's Prime Minister and Chief of Army Staff proved the involvement of Pakistani paramilitary forces led by General Ashraf Rashid. The Indian Army, later supported by the Indian Air Force, recaptured all of the lost positions on the Indian side of the LOC infiltrated by the Pakistani troops and militants. Facing international diplomatic opposition, the Pakistani forces withdrew from the remaining Indian positions along the LOC. Result: Indiaball took back clay.
China–India border standoff
The China–India border standoff was from 6 June 2017 till 28 August 2017. Chinaball wanted to build infrastructure through Bhutanball which would gain it strategic and military influence into north-eastern Indian states. If Chinaball builds infrastructure to the thin geographic area then it could cut off Indiaball's access via West Bengal into its eastern states of Assam, Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh.
After a 2 month long standoff Chinaball finally backed down. However, Indiaball is still suspicious and improved its border security. Indiaball is also concerned about Chinaball's unfounded
land grabs territorial claims to the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh.
Indiaball is friendly with almost every countryball on the globe. He loves Indian cuisine such as curry and often eats with his bare hands. He likes computers and is a traditionalist for uphodling and practicing ancient traditions. There are many different cultures and ethnic groups which makes him multicultural. He speaks multiple languages, mostly Hindi and English. He is religious and sometimes fanatic. Mainly Hinduism (79.8%) with beliefs in reincarnation and that cows are sacred. 12.7% believe in Islam. He still follows the "caste system" to some degree, but it's not official by law. He enjoys watching Bollywood movies with low-budget special effects. He gets agitated when people confuse him with native americans (Amerindians), because Indiaball are the real and original Indians. He tries to be clean, but much of Indiaball is dirty with pollution including the rivers.
Indiaball despises his arch-rival Pakistanball and Chinaball because of Kashmirball dispute and the Sino-Indian War of 1962. He is a regional power and the dominant power of South Asia. He has one of the largest militaries with nukes and the 5th strongest (2018) in the world. He can be rather cunning and intelligent. He suffers from substantial corruption. He used to give donations to Bangladeshball. Now he gives it to Nepalrawr, Maldivesball and also sometimes military support in his free time. He is fed up with separatists in some parts of his clay, mostly in the north-east. Indiaball has a love, hate relationship with his adoptive father UKball.
Most of the time, he is happy that he is able into space with his own rockets. He has one of the fastest growing major economies in the world. He is best at cricket, hockey, and tech support. He is also best in football, though most don't know that because he can't into FIFA. He got qualified into 1950 FIFA World Cup, but had to withdraw soon. Some people believe it happened because nobody allowed him to play barefoot or due to some shitty controversies revolving around his team. Though he is still practising for football and is hopefull.
States and Territories
Indiaball has 29 states, 6 union territories and the national capital territory.
These are the 29 states:
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
There are 6 union territories and the national capital territory Delhiball.
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Ladakhball (official in October the 31st, 2019).
- Jammu and Kashmir (official on October 31st, 2019).
|Deep Saffron||255, 153, 51||C0-M40-Y80-K0||#FF9933|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|India Green||18, 136, 7||C87-M0-Y95-K47||#128807|
|Dark Blue||0, 0, 136||C100-M100-Y0-K47||#000088|
- "Namaste," - it is a greeting that comes from Sanskrit and means “bowing to you” or “I bow to you”.
- "Jai Hind!" - a salutation that means "Long live India" or "Victory to India."
- "autotuned but overused screaming voice" - Every Indian Women Singers
- "T-Series rulezz, while PewDiePie droolzz!" - Indian YouTubers
- "Hello this is Stewart from tech support" - An Indian Scammer
- "Time to conquer all of India... Most of India." - Chandragupta Maurya
- "Baas!" - Stop! in Hindi.
- "And we've got spices!" - Tamil Kings trading with Arab Bois after kicking Chandragupta Maurya out of Tamilikam
Friends with most countryballs, but the more important ones are:
- Afghanistanball -
My HitmanOld friend who got raped by USAball. I gib lots of aid, dams, helicopters and train his soldiers so that he can stab paki if neededas a sign of goodwill. A dam is named after our friendship. Colonized.ALSO STOP FORCING HINDUS TO PUT BADGES SAYING THAT THEY ARE HINDU, ARE YOU A NAZI?p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶o̶n̶y̶
- Armeniaball - Hates Pakistan for not recognizing him. Anyone who hates Pakistan is my friend.
- Brazilball - He one of my trade partners is a fellow member of BRICSbrick. TELL YOUR FATHER THAT GOA IS MINE!
- Bhutanball - Happy monk brother. Doesn't give a fuck about the world. But that commie China wants his clay! Don't mess with the Thunder Dragon Nation! Will gib him missiles. Not to mention, my army protects him.
- Germanyball - My BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Porsche, and most importantly Volkswagen supplier. Thanks for everything. But I will remember how you dehumanized the Swastika in your past.
- Greeceball - Historical and very distant Friend. Alexander the Great can into conquerings my clay (well, more like the northern part). I also gibed him elephants during the Mauryan times and we like to learn together. Both of us are of very ancient.
- Indonesiaball - We are an old friend since ancient times. He has been mentioned as 'Yawádweep in the Rāmayan. In the 1950s, He gibs me tones of rice when I suffered great starving. Then I gib him tones of clothes and support at any political problem. We are also founding members of the non-aligned movement.
But remove Kebab! Bring back Hinduball!
- Iranball - Good friend who shares a good relationship with Modi. 71% of Iranians viewed India's influence positively, with 21% viewing it negatively, the most favorable rating of India for any country in the world Also, due to Iran being on good terms with both India and Pakistan, Iran has offered to serve as a mediator between the two. So thanks for calming both our relations down.
- Iraqball - Good friend. I like some of his food he likes mine.
- Israelcube - Gibs weapon technology. We will remove evil kebab together in Pakistan. Many Jewish-Indiaballs are Israeli citizens. His citizens favor my country.
- Japanball - The best and most kawaii of countryballs. Gibs bullet trains and tech. Security pact, so DEFEND ANIME!
- Philippinesball - I remember my representative in 1994, she won when they hosted Miss Universe back in 1994. Modi met Duterte. He hates Pakistanball. G̶i̶b̶ ̶m̶a̶i̶d̶
- Russiaball - Gibs tons of weapons. Fellow BRICS member. Can into removing kebab. Will help your economy and buy more weapons. DEFEND VODKA!
- South Koreaball - My LG and Samsung seller. She is also the best Korea. We both hate Italyball so we're fine. R̶e̶m̶o̶v̶e̶ ̶K̶-̶P̶o̶p̶!̶
- Sovietball - Come back plox. Best friend (though he was a bit violent)
- UAEball - I make half of his population.
- Hong Kongball - Fellow Brother. He is China's son, but hates his father and prefers UKball. You are a British, not Chinese. No need to thank me for calling you that, because I support your protests. DEMOCRACY TO CHINA!!!
- Kuwaitball - Some of my people move to his clay for his money.
- USAball - Though we have been trading partners, he's now trying to drag me into his trade war with Chinko and Iran. And I also don't like your CAATSA act.
I w ill take away all your American jobs and colonize you!But relations are still very good, I guess. He helped me win independence so he's good. So out of all of my friends besides Russia, I think I like him the best.ALSO, DEFEND TRUMP!!!! G̶i̶b̶ ̶s̶k̶a̶n̶k̶y̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶c̶k̶s̶ Sometimes I wonder if he and his neighbours are basically the North American/Western version of us...
- Nigeriaball -
We are both tech support scammers.
- Mauritiusball - Hindu brother, the most prosperous state in Africa, also the largest FDI. Most people are of Indian origin.
- Egyptball - Non Aligned friend.
- Yugoslaviaball - Also non-aligned friend. Come back please
- Ghanaball - Another non-alligned movement founder.
- Ethiopiaball- We both have common enemies- Frikin pirate And a terrorist Kebab. I love Injeria and WOT and you seem to have a nice culture. One of the best African countries I have seen so far.
(Seems to be a secret Asian).
उलझा हुआ (Complicated)
- Bangladeshball - My other kebab brother. Helped him get independence, but now we have a love-hate relationship after I tried to invade him. Also, stop sending your refugees! GET OFF THE FENCE
- Myanmarball - Stop sending yuor stupid Rohingya into my clay! Damn! Now I know how euroguys feel.
- Uzbekistanball - My bar dancer. But he thinks I am raping him.
- NepalRawr -
M̶y̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶.Hindu like I am. But he can be savage at times. He's cool unless you piss him off, which is when he takes out that khurki and cuts you open. He also greatly hates me for imposing blockade and interfering in its politics. He also has a disputed territory (Kalapani territory) with me. My 30th state!
- Palestineball - This one is like a Levant version of Kashmir. A bloody kebab, he is. Still, I provide him aid for humanitarian reasons.
- Sentineleseball - When you think North Korea is crazy... I'll just leave your people on your tiny island.
- Swedenball - I do like Sweden for its cultures like Volvo and IKEA. But the most thing I hate about Sweden is PewDiePie. Pewds thinks he is #1, BUT T SERIES IS THE NEW NUMBER ONE. Frankly, PewDiePie is offering to help our country's Child Laborers, we thank you so much! But we still believe that T-Series will still win against you! Wait... YOU SURRENDERED TO T-SERIES!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TAKE THAT BITCH! Also, you're gay and gays have no place in my community. ALSO U NO LIEK  Donald Trump!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? HOW DARE YUO!!!!!!!!At least we have some common enemies.
- Sri Lankaball:
My 31st state!Stop getting so cozy with Chinko! Or suffer a military coup.Also, stop killing my fishermen. M̶y̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶e̶t̶. He has a lot of Hindus in his clay just forget about the Tamil Eelamball, okay...
- UKball - Tyrannical adoptive father. How dare you kill my people!? Never forget Jalliawala Bagh! Gib Koh-i-noor back! But I've moved on since yuo support me for permanent UNSC seat. He has lots of Indiaballs in his clay. But our relationship is still complicated. HE IS ALSO THE REASON FOR WHY PAKISTAN WAS CREATED!!!
Will Colonize you and your war-loving son from inside!Y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶
- Canadaball - yuor prime minister is op appropriating and disgraced my culture, STOP MAKING FUN OP MY CULTURE!!! I̶ ̶h̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶p̶o̶u̶t̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶!̶
- Gypsyball - Most Balkan countryballs hate me because of yuo, even though it is not of my fault.
- Turkeyball - We both are interested in working on space technology together, but yuo of supporting filthy pig worshipper in the Kashmirball dispute! IS MY CLAY YUO UNDERSTAND
- Argentinaball - NO MORE EATING COWS!!!!! REMOVE CHIMICHURRI RICE!!!!!!! Also, I am bigger than you! My father hates him more than I do.
- Chinaball - FAKE COMMIE! HOW DARE YOU SUPPORT PAKISTAN?! 1962 WORST YEAR OF MY LIFE! 1974 BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE! YOU THINK YOU WILL BEAT ME BUT MY POPULATION WILL DO! ALSO STOP INFECTING ME WITH YOUR STUPID VIRUS! I WILL LEAVE SCO SOON! IM TRIED OF YOUR SHITTY ALLIANCE! ￼￼ THIS GUY WILL ANNXED HIM SOON!
- Tropical Cyclone Amphan - OH NO! CYCLONE ATTACK!
- Nigerball - STOP STEALING MUH FLAG YOU KAFFIR. FLAG STEALER
- Miamiball - Another flag stealer. WHY IS EVERYONE STEALLING MY FLAG?? T̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶s̶k̶e̶t̶b̶a̶l̶l
- Pakistanball - A SELF-RIGHTEOUS TERRORIST KEBAB WITH NUKES. HE THINKS THAT HE CAN REMOVE ME. WELL, WE MIGHT HAVE THE SAME AMOUNT OF NUKES, BUT MY NUKES MORE BETTER. GO DIE YOU FILTHY URDU PIG WORSHIPPER SCUM OF THE EARTH WHY DO YUO OF EXISTINGS LIFE WOULD BE BETTER. SIR CREEK AND KASHMIR ARE BOTH MY CLAY, YOU SHOULD GO DIE IN HELL ALONG WITH YOUR OTHER ISLAMIC FRIENDS REMOVE KEBAB. GIB INDUS
otherwise my name won't make senseमुझे लगता है कि तुम एक पागल की तरह मुझे लगता है कि मैं तुम्हें पता होगा! I AM 100% SURE THAT YOU ARE SECRETLY CHINABALL"S BROLOGICAL TWIN BROTHER. 'I HATE YOU FOREVER. HINDU IS SUPERIOR. !!!!!!!!!!! @#$@#$@#$#@#$@#$@#$@#$@@#$@#$@#$#@$@#$@#*&*&#@$&@#*&@#EVIL!!!!!
- Somaliaball - Bloody Pirate! He is a K*ffir
- Talibanball - He thinks he can remove Hinduball from my clay and impose Sharia law. Defend Afghanistanball.
- North Koreaball - YUO ARE OF FAKE KOREA! SOUTH KOREA IS TRUE KOREA! I HOPE SOUTH KOREA DESTROYS YOU SOON! DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT NUKING ME YOU COMMUNIST PIG! REMOVE KIM FAMILY AND JUCHE! AND STOP SUPPORTING THAT PUNK!
- Indianaball - NAME STEALER!!! HE STOLE NAME!!! '
FUCK YUO INDIANA!!!' T̶e̶a̶c̶h̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶a̶c̶e̶
- Italyball - YOUR FAVOURITE SON PAPPU WON'T BECOME THE PM IN 2019!!! I SWEAR!! I WILL NOT LET HIM INFECT MY CLAY WITH MAFIA DISEASE! MODI STRONK!!!
YOU HAVE LOTS OF COVID-19, TOO!!!!!
- Swedenball - YUOR PEWDIEPIE DISGRACED T-SERIES AND WHOLE COUNTRY!!! (Only in memes)
- Ukraineball - Crimea belongs to Russia.
- Bahrainball - YOU KNOCKED ME OUT OF THE ASIAN CUP! 14 JANUARY 2019 WORST DAY OF MY LIFE! I HATE RASHID!
I got you colonized
- Malaysiaball - BOYCOTT PALM OIL!! Look little Malay shit! How dare your prime minister interfering with our internal affair! Also, you let the filthy disgust Zakir Naik roam free!! Well fuck yuo I'll destroy your economy by boycotting your palm oil!!!
- Portugalball - GOA IS INDIA