Inuitballs evolved from 3ball, but European colonizators nearly destroyed him in the 20th century.
Inuitballs have a very long history. They have been around for over 14,000 years.
How to draw
Inuitballs have an unofficial flag. However, it's somewhat difficult:
- Draw a circle.
- Draw a horizontal line in the middle of the circle with this blue. Fill the upper half with the blue, and fill white with the other half.
- In black, draw an inukshuk in the middle of the ball. Fill it in with this red.
- Shade the inukshuk with this blue.
- Draw the eyes and you're finished.
They can also be drawn as 3balls:
- After drawing the base circle, color it of a red like here
- Draw inside it a smaller white circle with a black ᐃᓂ·ᐟ
- Draw the two eyes and you've finished
|Municipalities||Avannaataball (Ilulissatball) • Kujalleqball ( Qaqortoqball) • Qaasuitsupball (former) • Qeqertalikball (Aasiaatball) • Qeqqataball ( Sisimiutball) • Sermersooqball ( Nuukball) • Northeast Greenlandball|
|Former entities||Eskimosball • Viking Greenlandball • Kalmar Unionball • Icelandic Greenlandball • Norwegian Greenlandball|
|Oh Canada, eh?|
|Provinces||Albertaball ( Calgaryball • Edmontonball) • British Columbiaball ( Vancouverball • Victoriaball) • Manitobaball ( Winnipegball) • New Brunswickball (Frederictonball • Monctonball) • Newfoundland and Labradorball (St. John'sball) • Nova Scotiaball ( Halifaxball) • Ontarioball ( Ottawaball • Torontoball) • Prince Edward Islandball (Charlottetownball) • Quebecball ( Montrealball • Quebec Cityball) • Saskatchewanball ( Reginaball (Saskatchewan)|
|Territories || |
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the Bering Strait ( Eskimosball) • British Empireball ( British Canadaball • Republic of Canadaball) • French Empireball ( French Canadaball)|
|*Sooner or later...|