Urartuball called him Zabakhaball in 785 BC, his earliest mention. After Urartuball fell Javakhkball became part of Great Armenia in the province of Gugarkball and has existed since before the fall of the dynasty in 428 AD. He has always been of Armo Lavash, but rarely part of Armeniaball's clay throughout the later centuries, falling under Georgiaball's jurisdiction.
In 1918 First Republic of Armeniaball and DR Georgiaball fought over him. The fighting ended when Sovietball consumed everyone involved. After independence, Georgiaball made Javakhetiball fuse with Samtskheball, probably in an effort to silence him. Armeniaball has his hands too full with liberating Artsakhball so is letting Georgiaball have Javakhkball for now.
- Armeniaball - Brother
- Artsakhball - Brother
- Western Armeniaball - Brother
- Nairiball - Mother
- Armenian SSRball - Father
- Ancient Armeniaball - Grand-Father
- Urartuball - Great-Grand-Father
- Hayasa-Azziball - Great(3x) Grand-Father
- Georgiaball - Adoptive father
- Samtskheball - Step-brother