Kalmar Unionball was a historical countryball located in Northern Europe.
Kalmar Unionball was located in northern Europe and is consisted of a fusion between Swedenball, Denmarkball, Norwayball, Finlandball and Icelandball. It cannot into space, 450 years too early. It also was in a small part of modern-day Germanyball and Russiaball. It split because of Swedenball, who lead the Swedish uprising
(SWEDEN STRÖNK!) and created Swedenball. The rest became Denmarkball, then known as of Denmark-Norwayball.
Kalmar Unionball was never known to fight on wars, and was mostly of peaceful, if not countings it's multi-personality in which there was of several problems.
- Swedenball - SHUT UP! NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOU! STAY INSIDE ME!
- Norwayball - He's very loyal
- Denmarkball - The head of the Union
- Finlandball - Does nothing but drink all the time
- Icelandball - He minds his own business...
How to draw
Draw Kalmar Unionball is simple:
- Color the basic circle shape of this yellow
- Draw a red nordic cross (-|--)
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.