|“||Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan, you very nice place!||”|
— Kazakhstan on a usual day
|“|| Altyn kún aspany, Altyn dán dalasy,
Erliktiń dastany – Elime qarashy!
Ejelden er degen, Dańqymyz shyqty ǵoı,
Namysyn bermegen, Qazaǵym myqty ǵoı!!
— Kazakh national anthem
Kazakhbrick, sometimes spelt Qazaqbrick, officially the Repubrick of Kazakhstan, is a great Kebab country in Central Asia and Eastern Europe. He is bordered by Russiaball to the North, Uzbekistanball, Kyrgyzstanball, and Turkmenistanball to the South, Chinaball to the East, and the Caspian Sea to the East. The country is divided into 14 regions, including the capital Nursultanbrick located in the Akmolabrick region, giving him a total area of 1,052,100 square miles, making him the 9th largest country in the world, and the largest landlocked country in the world. As of 2018, he maintains a population of about 18.37 million inhabitants.
Kazakhstan sometimes lets Russia and other former Soviet state members to use his clay for launching rockets into space and into anybody the launcher wants removed. Russia has taken a Kazakh astronaut into space, Aidyn Aimbetov.
Since he is a brick, he requires the help of Kyrgyzstanball, Tajikistanball, Turkmenistanball, and Uzbekistanball as wheels to be able to move. He hopes to be part of BRICS. Why? Because Kazakhstan can into BRICKS!
His national day is December 21st. His Astrological sign is Capricorn.
From the Lower Paleolithic age, Kazakhstan was inhabited by 2balls who lived in nomadic lifestyle since the area was suitable that way. However, there was a dry climate period which forced the 2balls to migrate towards north in what is now present-day Russiaball where there were more forests. After the end of the dry period in the beginning of the 1st millennium BC, nomadic populations migrated into Kazakhstan again from the west and the east, repopulating abandoned areas. These included several Indo-European tribes, often known collectively as Scythianballs.
1st to 8th century
The Huns entered Kazakhstan as well. Because of that, many of its inhabitants migrated westward into Europe, some were absorbed by the Huns. By 91 AD, according to Tacitus, the Huns had reached the east region of the Caspian Sea. They gradually moved westward from the steppes into Eastern Europe.
Gokturkball migrated westward and pushing the remnants of the Huns west and southward. By the mid-6th Century, the Central Eurasian steppes was under control by him. A few decades later, a civil war resulted in the khaganate being split into east and west. The Gokturkball controlled the western portion. In 659, he was taken over by Tangball. Towards the end of the 7th Century, Gokturkball reunited into Second Turkic Khaganateball. However, the khaganate began to fragment again only a few generations later.
8th to 15th century
In the 8th and 9th centuries, portions of southern Kazakhstan were conquered by Abbasid Caliphateball who introduced Islam. Oghuz Yabguball controlled western Kazakhstan from the 9th through the 11th centuries; the Kimek Khanateball and Kipchakball, also of Turkic origin, controlled the east at roughly the same time. In turn the Cumanball controlled western Kazakhstan from around the 12th century until the 1220s. The large central desert of Kazakhstan is still called Dashti-Kipchak, or the Kipchak Steppe.
In the beginning of the early 11th century, the Qarlukidsballs fought constantly among themselves and with Seljuk Empireball to the south. The Qarlukidsballs were conquered in the 1130s by Kara-Khanid Khanateball. In the mid-12th century an independent state of Khorazm along the Oxus River broke away from the weakening Karakitai, but the bulk of the Kara-Khitan lasted until the Mongol Empireball invasion from 1219 to 1221
Kazakh Khanate (1465-1848)
Kazakhbrick in his Early Life (1917-1936)
Soviet Union (1922-1991)
During Soviet times he was a repubrick of Soviet Unionball. When Soviet broke he was poor but then he got oil monies and into launching spaceships.
Repubrick of Kazakhstan
Then UKball created Boratbrick. He annoyed Kazakbrick so much that he made a media campaign for the world to see him as he really is. But Boratbrick called it "propaganda", even blaming the doubly-landlocked, or in his terms, "evil nitwits of Uzbekistan" on it. The one true thing that Boratbrick says is that Kazakhstan has the best potassium in the world and that he is the greatest country in the world.
He also can into his own pro cycling team like his friends Bahrainball and UAEball: Nursultan Pro Team.
His president Nursultan Nazarbayev resigned in March 21st 2019 after ruling Kazakhstan for nearly over 3 decades. Nursultan is strong
Like Tajikistanball and Turkmenistanball, The word "Stan" at the end is of meaning "Land Of" in Persian. The name "Kazakh" comes from the ancient Turkic word qaz, "to wander". So those two words make up his name today (Land of Wanderers), reflecting Kazakhstan's nomadic culture.
|Turquoise Surf||0, 175, 202||C100-M13-Y0-K21||#00AFCA|
|Mikado Yellow||254, 197, 12||C0-M22-Y95-K0||#FEC50C|
We use Cyrillic script, but like
Azerbaijanball, we have some slightly changed letters. These are Əə, Ғғ (not Letter F. Look closely! The line in the middle goes through the letter!), Ққ, Ңң, Өө, Ұұ, Үү, Ii, and a special kind of Letter h.
Ə, ө and ү corresponds to German “ä, ö, ü”. “Қ” corresponds to “q”, sometimes read as “kh”, and Ғ is similar to Arabic “غ” (Ghayn), the Gh sound. About “ң”... Well, do you know how to pronounce the “ك” in Uyghurball‘s language that have three dots on it? Yes!
Russians use “У” for Letter U, but our “У” sounds a bit more like W. For Letter U, we use ұ.
Letter Ii is similar to the Ukrainian “ï”, pronounced “yi”. Meanwhile the other I sounds (И, Й, Ы) translates to y, ï and ı (The Turkish “Eh”/“uh”) in the Latin Kazakh script that will be used in a few years!
Last, like Arabic, we have 2 kinds of letter h. One is Хх, which corresponds to Arabic “ح”, and the other one corresponds to “ه”. The difference? It is that the sound of Letter “X” comes from the stomach while the other one’s sound comes from the throat, like the h in English.
- Russiaball - Let me into , pl0x!
- USAball - He was the first to recognize me as a country, His president praises me and my president. We both have embassies in each other's capitals, He in Nursultanbrick and I in DCball. Son of the.............. UK?!?!?!? but however we still have great relationship though.
- Mongoliaball- Has an embassy in Nursultanbrick and a Consulate General in Almaty. Kazakhbrick has an embassy in Ulaanbaatarball. Also he is my brother.
- Turkeyball - He is my brother.
- Bashkortostanball- He is my
- Russiaball - He is my great friend.
But let me into BRICS will ya?
- Czechiaball - you funny fool, you tried borat swimming suit, but do not worry, I'll pay penalty because it was only horseplay
- Abbasid Caliphateball - Godfather. He turned me into kebab. Without him, I would probably have not been born. Thank yuo so much for "establishing" me! Wish he was still alive. Too bad he didn't last long.
- Turkmenistanball- He is my insane brother.
- Kyrgyzstanball - He is my poor brother.
- Tajikistanball - He is my Persian friend.
- UAEball, Qatarball, Bahrainball - Good Business and especially Oil Partners. Are also Muslim Friends.
- Iranball - Persian Trading Partner
- Iraqball - Mesopotamian Trading Partner.
- All Turkic countries and entities
Except Uzbekistan, very nosy sea-stealing people with bones in their brains
- Argentinaball - We both hate UKball for different reasons. We almost have the same size. (He is slightly bigger than me.)
- Canadaball - Hey bro. I heard your sending Students from Simon Fraser University for a tour to Almaty/ Al-Farabi Kazakh National University? Great idea! I would welcome Canadians to my area! Even if your the son of UK, I would like to be your friend. More students equals better education of diversity!
- Israelcube - Despite the fact that he bullies Palestine, we still maintain good relations. He has an embassy in Nursultan, I have an embassy in Tel Aviv. Plus he buys my oil.
- Uzbekistanball - He is my
smellybrother with the bone in the middle of their brain he steals water from Syr-darya and now we lose aral.
- EUball- He hates the UK but let kebab into EU will ya?
- ISISball - Cause he is a terrorist. Good thing he is not anywhere close to central Asia, except for that mass shootings recently in Aktobe and Almaty. STOP EVIL!!!!!!!!
- UKball - REMOVE BORAT! But, I got a lot of tourists thanks to your shitty movie.
But I do like your teas, chocolates, and your British programming.
- Kuwaitball - For playing the Borat Anthem.
- Serbiaball - Don't remove me pls
- Soviet Unionball - ТАҒЫ БІР КЕБАБТЫ ЖОЮШЫ ЖƏНЕ АУЫЛШАРУАШЫЛЫҚ ШАБУЫЛШЫСЫ! КЕБАБТЫ ҚОРҒАУ! СЕНДЕР МЕНІҢ ЖЕРІМДІ ЖҰЛЫП АЛДЫҢЫЗ, ҚАЗІР ЧЕРНОБЫЛДАН ДА ЖАМАН!! 1991 ЖЫЛ МЕНІҢ ЕҢ ЖАҚСЫ ӨМІРІМ! КЕБАБТЫ ҚОРҒАУ КЕБАБТЫ ҚОРҒАУ КЕБАБТЫ ҚОРҒАУ (translation:ANOTHER KEBAB REMOVER AND FARMLAND STEALER! DEFEND KEBAB! YUO NUKED MY CLAY! 1991, MY BEST YEAR OF MY LIFE DEFEND KEBAB DEFEND KEBAB!)
- Borat - your movie is ridiculous and awful. your anthem is very annoying and you didn't even have any Kazakh actors in the movie. you filmed it in a Gypsy village in Romaniaball, not in Kazakhstan and you weren't speaking any Kazakh at all, you were speaking Hebrew. But thanks for tourists...I STILL HATE YOU!!!!!!! AND I DON’T EXPORT THE MOST OF THE POTASSIUM! CHILLY EXPORTS THE MOST POTASSIUM! REMOVE!
- Jake Paul - insulted us by talking about Borat and making out that Kazakhs like blowing people up.
Why Kazakhbrick is a Brick
When Polandball (meme) originated on the website Krautchan the moderators of the board were looking to adopt countryballs as the official markers of user's national backgrounds. Kazakhstan's flag was notably wider than other flags and its design can't fit into a round shape. The admins then decided to simply preserve Kazakhstan as its rectangular form, adopting the term "Kazakhbrick" to refer to it.
An in-universe explanation for this is that the Kazakhstani government moved the capital city status from Almatybrick to Nursultanbrick in the late '90s, therefore many constructions are started in Nursultan, and Kazakhstan needed so many bricks for it.
Ex-Soviet authors sometimes interpret Kazakhstan's rectangular shape as a rug, rather than a brick, considering that Central Asia is famous in the former USSR for its rug weaving Yeah right.
Another reason is due to Kazakhbrick's attempts to join BRICS.
|Regions||Almatybrick ( Almatybrick) • Arkalykbrick • Nursultanbrick • Baikonurbrick • Akmolabrick • Aktobebrick • Atyraubrick • Ekibastuzbrick • South Kazakhbrick • West Kazakhbrick • East Kazakhbrick • North Kazakhbrick • Mangystaubrick ( Aktaubrick) • Pavlodarbrick • Karagandabrick • Kostanaybrick • Kyzylordabrick • Jambylbrick|
|Former entities||Migrants from South (Steppe Peoples) • Scythiaball • Hunball • Rouran Khaganateball • Gokturkball • Qarlukidsball • Kimek Khanateball • Oghuz Yabguball • Kara-Khanidball • Qara Khitaiball • Mongol Empireball • Golden Hordeball ( White Hordeball) • Chagataiball • Moghulistanball • Uzbek Khanateball • Nogai Hordeball • Kazakh Khanatebrick • Russian Empireball ( Russian Turkestanball) • Turkestan Autonomyball • Alash Autonomybrick • ( Turkestan ASSRball • Kirghiz ASSRbrick • Kazakh ASSRbrick) • ( Kazakh SSRbrick)|
|I can into #1 exporter of potassium but REMOVE BORAT!!!|