Fried chicken officially known as the Commonwealth of Kentuckyball, is a stateball of USAball. He happens to believe the Earth is 6,000 years old simply because Ken Ham told him so. Abraham Lincoln was born here. His favourite food is fried chicken. His favorite hobby is making fake Planet Nine predictions at random intervals. Also do not assume that the grass in his state is actually blue. Kentuckyball's abbreviation is KY.
Kentuckyball was first inhabited by 3ball for a long time. Then, Kingdom of Englandball colonized the east side of North America in 1607 and called it Thirteen Coloniesball, and later there was also some territory east of the Mississippi River, which Kentuckyball was a part of. Back in the British Isles, Kingdom of Englandball and Kingdom of Scotlandball merged to become Kingdom of Great Britainball. Then, after some time, Thirteen Coloniesball became tired of Great Britainball's rule and wanted to secede, which started the American Revolution. With Kingdom of Franceball's help, Thirteen Coloniesball got independence and became USAball. USAball, after some time, made Kentuckyball the 15th stateball in the Union on June 1, 1792.Then, In 1818, the state of Kentuckyball (and USAball) baught the Jackson Purchase from the tribe of Chikasaw. After a while, USAball wanted to stop having slavery, but the stateballs in the south still wanted to have slaves, and so they seceded as CSAball in 1861, which started the American Civil War. CSAball claimed Kentuckyball but USAball had more control over him.
How to Draw
Drawing Kentuckyball is somewhat easy to draw.
- Draw a circle with a black outline & fill that circle with blue
- Draw Kentuckyball's seal inside
- The driving fuel (cheeseburgers) of USAball was invented in Louisville in 1934.
- Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president and the president that freed the slaves fought for the USAball in the American Civil War, was born in Kentuckyball.
- Jefferson Davis, President of CSAball during Mr. Lincoln's War and fighting against Lincoln, was also born in Kentuckyball.
- Some people say Kentuckyball was for USAball during Mr. Lincoln's War, but not true. Kentuckyball actually have two recognized governments and two formal armies - one for USAball, one for CSAball. This is a fancy way of saying that it was disputed between USAball and the CSAball.
- KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken), a widespread fast food chain mainly specialized in fried chicken, was not started in Kentuckyball's clay (The first KFC was actually in Utahball), but its recipie did. KFC is loved by USAball, Japanball, and of course, Kentuckyball.
- Despite Chevrolet was founded in Detroit, Michigancube, Corvette (a supercar), a specific Chevy model was actually founded here in Kentuckyball.
- One of the most famous sinkholes has happened here, in which was at the National Corvette Museum . 8 Cars were damaged or destroyed. Some cars were completely fine (somehow) (although they were a bit dirty), and others were completely destroyed, and were unrecognizable!
- One of the only states thats surrounded by water of all sides.