Relations and opinions
Is of importants
Can into space?
It is also the famous place of the Walt Disney movie “The Lion King”. (Although for that one Tanzaniaball disagrees)
Kenyaball is a fairly new country, but the people on its clay date back to a long time. In fact, it was probably here where the ancestor of all balls originated. Fossils of balls can be found here, dating from 350,000 to 2.5 million years ago. This is why Kenyaball is known as the "birthplace of humanity". Eventually, Bantuballs and balls of Nilotic origin immigrated to Kenyaball's clay, where they became many different ethnic groups. Today, ethnic groups of Bantuball origin are the Luhyaball, Kambaball, and more, while balls of Nilotic origin are the Samburuball, Turkanaball, and many more, perhaps the most famous, the Maasaiball.
These nations mostly lived in peace, until Europeanballs came in 1888. Germanyball had an interest in its clay, and colonized him, but decided to give it to UKball instead. Kenyaball was first named British East Africaball, then British Kenyaball. After building the Kenya-Uganda Railway (and getting attacked by hungry lions), Britain sent started growing tea and coffee there, which made him rich, but British Kenyaball didn't get any profits, and could not into rich. Then, Kenyaball started the Mau Mau Uprising, to try to kick Britainball out, so it could into independent, but it failed. After the Uprising though, in 1963, Kenyaball became fully independent, since Britainball did not want any more uprisings. After that, Kenyaball started into safaris and tourist monies. But, Kenyaball was very unstable, and could not always into democracy and free elections. Today, Kenyaball is democratic, and can into tourism but there is still a lot of poverty and corruption on his clay. but his brothers can into helpings him with poverty.
Kenyaball can also into middle-distance and long-distance running, he is really good at it. He also once sent a hockey team to Canadaball, and one of the greatest road cyclists of the modern era was born on his clay (though he races for UKball).
- UKball - Colonised me before. (Father)
- USAball - Their 44th president is of Kenyan descent! We have always been good friends. (brother)
- Tanzaniaball - My best brother! We can into safaris and touristmonies! (brother).
The Lion King iS MY MOVIE THOUGH!!!
- Ugandaball - Poor brother who cannot speak Swahili as I do. We are good trading partners (brother)
- Chinaball - Good trading partners (trading partners).
But yuo will pay for COVID-19 outbreak.
- Ethiopiaball-Neighboor and friend. We both like to run. I feel quite bad for him since he is landlock and he have some crazy neighboors. We both have STUPID PIRATE Common enimes.
I AM THE LAND OR ORIGINS AND YOU NEED TO ADMIT IT!!!! I AM HUMANITY NOT SOME APE'S WORLD FROM 3 MILLION YEARS AGO!!!I also support him against The sisi in his river the blue nile.
- Japanball - Thank you for launching my satellite model for during in 2018 scientific experiment.
- COVID-19 - NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY YUO EXIST? YUO HAVE MADE MY OUTBREAK IN MY CLAY WORSE!!!
- ISISball - Im so glad u finally died
- Somaliaball - MY WORST ENEMY (Besides TERRORISTS) A pirative little crap head known as somaliaball colonised by italy. I cannot deal with him causing probloms to me and the rest of his neighboors.
- South Sudanball - You are Sudanball clay. ALSO STOP INVADING ME!!! ALSO WHY DID YOU COPY MY FLAG!
- Egyptball - Can you please stop being so rude and arrogent because I support My dear freind agaist you on the damn?
How to draw
Drawing Kenyaball is almost simple:
- Divide the basic circle shape into three horizontal stripes using white lines
- Color the stripes of black, red and green
- Draw a Maasai red and black shield on the center
- Draw two white arrows behind the shield
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
| Republic of Kenya |
|Provinces||Central Provinceball • Coastball • Eastern Provinceball • Nairobiball • North Eastern Provinceball • Nyanzaball • Rift Valleyball • Western Provinceball • Ilemi Triangleball|
|Historical entities||Migrants from North that became Natives • Kenyan City-States • Kilwaball • Sultanate of Zanzibarball • Witu Sultanateball • German Witulandball • British Kenyaball|
|Northern Africa||Algeriaball • Egyptball • Libyaball • Mauritaniaball • Moroccoball • Sudanball • Tunisiaball • Western Sahara|
|Southern Africa||Angolaball • Botswanaball • Eswatiniball • Lesothoball • Malawiball • Mozambiqueball • Namibiaball • South Africaball • Zambiaball • Zimbabweball|
|East Africa||Comorosball • Djiboutiball • Ethiopiaball • Eritreaball • Kenyaball • Madagascarball • Mauritiusball • Rwandaball • Seychellesball • Somaliaball • South Sudanball • Tanzaniaball • Ugandaball|
|West Africa||Beninball • Burkina Fasoball • Cape Verdeball • Gambiaball • Ghanaball • Guinea-Bissauball • Guineaball • Liberiaball • Maliball • Nigerball • Nigeriaball • Senegalball • Sierra Leoneball • Togoball|
|Central Africa||Burundiball • Cameroonball • Central African Republicball • Chadball • Congoball • DR Congoball • Equatorial Guineaball • Gabonball • São Tomé and Príncipeball|
|Former members||Tanganyikaball • Zanzibarball|