Relations and opinions
|Preceded by||Succeeded by|
Is of importants
Can into space?
In first century BC he rose to his greatest power, getting his independence from Seleucids and expanding his clay stretching from modern-day Georgia to the Mediterranean Sea by defeating Seleucidball, who was in his last years already. After a few decades SPQRball and Parthiaball hacked him back down to size though. He was allowed to exist because both SPQRball and Parthiaball knew that if one of them took his clay, the other would invade them. He was good friends with both though. He disliked Sassanidball however, for killing his friend Parthiaball. He Was of mighty Pagan who followed glorious dragon-remover Vahagn and golden mother Anahit until 301, when he decided to become Christian (first country to do so), partly to piss Sassanidball off. He then made his own Elvish alphabet, that modern Armeniaball still uses. Eventually, his clay was divided up between Byzantineball and cSassanidball. He did not really die though, merely got passed from empireball to empireball for a few centuries, resurfacing in the 800's AD as Bagratid Armeniaball.
Had four main dynasties:
- Orontid (570 BC - 200 BC)
- Artaxiad (189 BC - 12 AD)
- SPQRball Rule (12 AD - 54 AD)
- Arsacid (54 AD - 428 AD)
- SPQRball: Mostly a friend, though he is overbearing sometimes, and he wants my clay. As Arcasidball he beat him to become Christian first. But you claimed my throne!
- Ancient Greeceball: We were good friends before SPQRball absorbed him. Similar culture and religion. Even borrowed his alphabet for a while. But the Anahit statue is of mine! It's not a statue of Aphrodite or Artemis dammit!
- Seleucidball - Get anchlussed! Ha!
- Parthiaball: Best friend, we also have similar culture and gods. Glory to Mihr/Mithra! But you claimed my throne!!
- Kingdom of Pontusball: My little friend. Don't worry, I'll protect yuo.
- Sasanian Empireball: Boo, bring friend Parthiaball back! Just for that I'm converting to Christian!
- Caucasian Albaniaball: Cute little wannabe of me.
How to Draw
Orontid Ancient Armeniaball was too old for flag, but Ancient Armeniaball had two flags later. In some comics Artaxiad Armeniaball is drawn as a rectangle similar to Reichtangle, owing to the time that he conquered much of the Middle East.
- Draw a circle
- Draw a golden star/flower with eagles on each side with their heads turned toward each other.
- Color background purple.
- Draw the eyes and you're finished.
- Same but draw two birds facing one another, with a golden sun design in between, against a blue background.