The Kingdom of Israelcube was an ancient country
ballcube in the Middle East. It can also be used to represent ancient Hebrews.
The kingdom of Israelcube evolved from a caveball after adopting Judaism as its religion. Afterwards, he escaped Egyptball, occupied Canaan and established a theocratic union of Jewish tribes, who turns in a kingdom after. He died in 930 BC and split into the Kingdom of Judahcube and the Kingdom of Israelcube (better known as kingdom of Samariacube).
- Aram-Damascusball, Moabball, Ammonball, Edomball - Good anschluss victims
- Ancient Egyptball (sometimes) - you slaved me, motherf*cker
How to draw
Drawing the Kingdom of Israelcube is simple.
- Draw a transparent or white cube/hypercube
- Draw a black Menorah on the front or above.
- Draw the eyes and you're finished!