Lagunaball s a province of the Philippinesball in the Calabarzonball. He is currently the seventh richest province in the country. He is a center of industry in the country and produces lot's of cars and agricultural goods. He is filled with many automobile factories and he is labeled as the Detroitball of the Philippinesball. Lagunaball is also considered as the Silicon Valley of the Philippinesball because of the vast number of electronic and semi-conductor companies operating in the province.
Lagunaball is notable for attractions like Pagsanjan Falls, the University of the Philippinesball Los Baños campus, the hot spring resorts of Los Baños and Calamba Cityball on the slopes of Mount Makiling, Pila historic town plaza, Taytay Falls in Majayjay, the wood carvings and papier-mâché created by the people of Paeté, the annual Sampaguita Festival in San Pedro, the turumba of Pakil, the tsinelas footwears from Liliw, the Pandan Festival of Luisiana, the Seven Lakes of San Pablo, and the Nagcarlan Underground Cemetery in Nagcarla.
Lagunaball is very industrious. He is modern and know tech. He is laid back and does not get into much action as he is often in work. Lagunaball does know how to fight though but he does not bring his gun with him because he has no enemies yet, unlike his other Tagalog neighbors.
- Batangasball: We get along quite fine. He really loves going to Calamba Cityball. He is very rural but he knows the city as much as I do. He knows how to use guns better than I do.
- Caviteball: He is modern, just like me. He is great at guns like Batangasball and he likes computers.
- Rizalball: We are both industrious and modern provinceballs. We both like computers and manufacturing things.
- Quezonball: Eh I'm fine with him, his good but we don't really hang out much.
- Nueva Ecijaball: He is very good at farming and makes a lot of rice,
He gives me more rice from him rather than eat my own rice.
- Bataanball: He is my friend because he is Tagalog but that's it.
- Zambalesball: He is very modern, but I am more modern.
- Bulacanball: He is fine.
- Tarlacball: Thanks for the revolution, other than that well..
- Baguioball. He impress me because of how modern he is even though he lives in a series of huge mountains that are populated by natives.
- Manilaball: You are a great leader
but Caviteball was better.
- 6ball - He dwells up in one of my Mountains, Mt. San Cristobal