Lincolnshireball is a county of Englandball.
- Rutlandball - Little brother. You do exist.
- Norfolkball - Also mistaken for Yorkshire. Never forget the Belmont transmitter - I'd rather be mistaken as a part of East Anglia.
- Nottinghamshireball - Also part of the Belmont screw-up.
- Northamptonshireball - We have a tiny border!
- Yorkshireball - Why do you need to take North and Northeast Lincolnshire for Yorkshire and the Humber? And why do the BBC and ITV think I'm a part of you? And also stole some of my clay in 1974 but Londonball helped me get it back.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.