Lincolnshireball is a county of Englandball.
On July 2020, days after the PRC impacted a new HK NSL, the British government decided to extend BN (O) rights for three million Hongkongers to live in the UK. However, according to BBC Radio 2 host Jeremy Vine, who recently floated the concept, Lincolnshire would be ideal because it is one of the most sparsely populated counties in Britain. So for three million displaced Hongkongers, it seems like the perfect place to start anew.
- Rutlandball - Little brother. You do exist.
- Norfolkball - Also mistaken for Yorkshire. Never forget the Belmont transmitter - I'd rather be mistaken as a part of East Anglia.
- Nottinghamshireball - Also part of the Belmont screw-up.
- Northamptonshireball - We have a tiny border!
- Hong Kongball - I am here to help your people, mate!
- Yorkshireball - Why do you need to take North and Northeast Lincolnshire for Yorkshire and the Humber? And why do the BBC and ITV think I'm a part of you? And also stole some of my clay in 1974 but Londonball helped me get it back.