Londonball is the capital cityball of the UKball and Englandball. He can into
kebab, Big Ben and knocking down London Bridge (NOT TOWER BRIDGE!). He is not liking of City of Londonball inside him. Its Islamic Church, the Fazl Mosque is a seat of Ahmadiyya Caliphateball. He likes stealing monies from Southwest and Northern England (which is most of the UK) and only giving it to his Southeastern friends.
The Londoner is expected to be from London in Roman times, Latin: Londinium, in Latin. And the name is "London" later.
Although the Romans conquered England. This is only seventeen years old. In the year 61, the tribes of Issy Preceded by Queen Bogdan  In later times, he was captured by the Romans. The Romans were able to recapture the city. And win the battle with Queen Bogdan. In the 2nd century, the luminosity reached its peak. And London. Roman has a population of about 60,000.
London suffered a major fire in 1666 (1666), resulting in people believe that number 666 is a number of misfortunes. Building a new city takes about 10 years, but London is still the largest city in the world until the 19th century.
In June 1560, London, in addition to experiencing terrorism, also suffered a fire. There are 20 deaths, including 24 terrorists.
He can into 1908, 1948, and 2012 Olympics.
- UKball - My grandpa. I love him a lot.
- Englandball - My dad. I love him as well, but my grandpa is much more important than him now.
- DCball - My
tiny, adorable, somewhat irrelevantlittle nephew. One of my closest friends and allies, we have supported each other for so long.
- Hong Kongball - Fellow city and uncle. I support your protests. Hope Grandpa can control you again. :3
- Norfolkball - Uncle and Roger Taylor.
- Zanzibarball - FREDDIE! Brian May was born here.
- ISISball - I WILL NEVER FORGET YOUR ATTACKS! I WILL DESTROY YOU WITH THE HELP OF DAD AND GRANDPA!!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THOSE AND DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Parisball - A rival since he hates me afterwards. That's why I needed to force him to adopt.
- Dublinball - Plox gib back Northern Irelandball.