How to Draw
Drawing Longueuilball may be difficult, depending on your artistic abilities.
- Draw the circle.
- Fill in the circle with this blue.
- Draw a red stripe on the top.
- Add three yellow flowers on the blue part.
- Add two yellow stars on the red stripe: one on the left, the other on the right.
- Add a yellow crescent moon facing upwards between the two stars.
- Add the eyes and you have finished.
| Oh Canada, eh? |
|Provinces||Albertaball ( Calgaryball • Edmontonball) • British Columbiaball ( Vancouverball • Victoriaball) • Manitobaball ( Winnipegball) • New Brunswickball (Frederictonball • Monctonball) • Newfoundland and Labradorball (St. John'sball) • Nova Scotiaball ( Halifaxball) • Ontarioball ( Ottawaball • Torontoball) • Prince Edward Islandball (Charlottetownball) • Quebecball ( Montrealball • Quebec Cityball) • Saskatchewanball ( Reginaball (Saskatchewan)|
|Territories || |
|Former entities||Migrants that crossed the Bering Strait ( Eskimosball) • British Empireball ( British Canadaball • Republic of Canadaball) • French Empireball ( French Canadaball)|
|*Sooner or later...|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.