- For the modern countryball, see
Macedonball was a kingdom in Macedonia, which is just north of Greece.
Macedonball evolved from a 2ball in 808 BC. They conquered a lot of places from modern Greeceball to Indiaball. They were always hated by Persiaball, so they ended up fighting a war in which Macedon won. However, Macedonia had taken too much clay, and exploded shortly afterward. When Macedonball died, all their clay was split up by Antigonidsball, Seleucidball, Ptolemaicball. Some descendants of Alexander the Great and his people live in Pakistanball.
How to draw
Draw Macedonball is very simple:
- Draw the basic circle shape
- Draw the eyes and you're finished.
- (Optional) Color the ball of purple
- Draw a yellow Verghina Sun
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
- Achaemenid Empireball - TAKE THAT YOU PERSIAN SCUM, ALEXANDER THE GREAT ANSCHLUSSED ALL YOUR CLAY!! Next time think before trying to invade the greeks.
- SPQRball - OH YOU ARE JUST THE WORST. THINK YOU CAN JUST STEP IN AND TAKE MY POSITION AS DAD'S FAVORITE EMPIRE?!! AT LEAST I KILLED THOUSANDS OF PERSIANS WHILE YOU WERE KILLED BY A FEW CAVEMEN!!
- Who The Hell are You?! - Who the hell are you? You are not me you imposterous piece of Slav. Wait, is that the Japanese Flag I see there? Are you a White Japanese freak?
- Ancient Greeceball - Father
- Athensball - Brother
- Spartaball - Brother
- SPQRball - Brother
- Byzantine Empireball - Nephew
- Western Roman Empireball - Nephew
- Greeceball - Grand Nephew
- Cyprusball - Grand Nephew
- Franceball - Grand Nephew
- Italyball - Grand Nephew
- Portugalball - Grand Nephew
- Romaniaball - Grand Nephew