Maineball is USAball's northernmost state east of the Mississippi, located in New Englandball and is the only US stateball that can into a single-syllable name, and a single border with another state.
He likes lobster, fishing, blueberries, potato's, Moxie, logging, guns, clam chowda and now, smoking weed.
Maineball was born a 3ball, and was visited by Vikings and Portugalball breifly before being adopted by Franceball and UKball at the same time. They got mad about it, and it led to the French and Indian War. After that, Maineball was formally adopted by UKball and given to a gift of clay to Colonial USAball. He still, however, always has had French as his second language and New Brunswickball as a stepbrother that he loves.
When he was adopted by Colonial USAball, he was declared part of Massachusettsball. After the Revolutionary War, he didn't like being part of Massachusettsball and seceded from it during the Missouri Compromise in 1820 to become a US Stateball.
The Franceballs who settled Maineball were exiled on the suspicion of working against UKball for Franceball during the French and Indian War and went on to become Cajunball. During the Revolutionary War, Maine tried to invade Canada, but it ended badly.
During World War II, Maineball helped USAball defeat Naziball by sinking U-Boats.
- New Brunswickball - Favorite step brother
- Franceball - Mother? I have some french speaking areas!
- Canadaball - Favorite uncle
- USAball - My father, I helped him in the civil war!
- UKball - Grandfather, he taught us English.
- New Hampshireball - My
gayneighbor, he's pretty cool
- Massachusettsball - Brother, I used to be part of him
- Portlandball (Maine)- my older son
- Bathball- my younger Son
- Georgiaball (state) - Not much to say
- Alaskaball - We are both cold and northern, but he's so far away we rarely ever talk.
- Oregonball - You stole Portland's name!
- CSAball - Down with the traitors; Up with the stars!
- Spainball - Remember the Maine!
- His capital, Augusta, is not his largest city. His largest city is Portlandball. NOT
FakePortland in Oregonball.
- The Gulf of Maine is named after him.
- The USS Maine was sunken during Cubaball's war of independence against Spainball. This was the main cause of USAball declaring war on Spainball.
- The first national park east of the Mississippi River, Acadia National Park (First called Lafayette National Park) is located on the coast of Maine.
- Maineball technically established its first official State flag in 1901 and had stopped using it in 1909 when they adopted the current flag of Maine.
- Geographically, he is the closest US state to Africa.
How to draw
Like almost all US states, he's only a coat of arms on a blue background:
- Color the basic circle shape of this blue
- Draw the coat of arms of Maine in the center
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.
| New Englandball: A |
|Connecticutball • Maineball • Massachusettsball ( Bostonball) • New Hampshireball • Rhode Islandball • Vermont Republicball|
|Cities||Bostonball • Hartfordball • Providenceball|
|Soon to be New England||New Brunswickball • New Scotlandball • Upstate New Yorkball • Prince Edward Islandball • The Parts of Quebecball South of the St. Lawrence|