In 49 BC, the cityball is invaded by SPQRball, because she refuse to cooperate with him and knows a building period.
In the Middle Age, she is looted in 838 and 848 and was in conflict with Kingdom of Franceball.
Between 16th and the 17th century, she rebels in front of Kingdom of Franceball again.
In 1720, she had a terrible plague, causing more than 38 000 victims to be killed.
Between the 6 January and the 12 February 1794 (during the Convention, the government of an obscure period after the French Revolution, the "Terror"), she lost her name because she did a revolt, and become the "nameless" city.
Between the 70's and the 80's, she suffer from some economic and social difficulties and from a bad reputation with banditry (for example the famous French Connection).
Now there is an important kebab community and
the city has some problems due to this one.
- Marseilleball is known for her famous soap.
- Marseilleball was recently nominated "the capital of culture".
- Marseilleball has big Armeniaball and Comorosball communities.
- Marseilleball have a football (or soccer) rivalry with Parisball.
- Hosted the 20th stage of the 2017 Tour de France
How to draw:
Marseilleball is easy to draw :
- Draw a cross with this blue and the rest of the circle remain white.
- Draw the eyes and you've finished.