Mataram Sultanateball is a historical country in Southeast asia, and is the ancestor of Indonesiaball.
Mataram Sultanateball was born in Java in late 16th century. He was great grandson of Majapahitball, the greatest ever empireball in Nusantara (now called Indonesiaball). In his golden age his territory covers java and surrounding area. Mataram Sultanateball was good farmer, but he's bad in navy. He survived for almost 2 centuries. In 1755 Giyanti agreement was signed and his sons Sunanate of Surakartaball and Sultanate of Yogyakartaball become his successors.
- Demak Sultanateball and Kingdom of Pajangball - My horrible brothers.
- Banten Sultanateball - Fake Sultan!
Sultan asu!The whole of Java island is mine! Never forget Bubat war, when our Dad is fighting!
asu- CURSED WESTERN!!! ANSCHLUSSED ME IN 1800S!!!
- Arab, Gujarat and Persia - Matur nuwun for spreading Islam in Java island while trading.
- Majapahitball - My hindhu bapak.
- Blambanganball - Hindhu friend.
- Surakarta Sunanateball - My traitorous son, he made alliance with Londo!
- Yogyakarta Sultanateball - My best son, he still struggling for My reign after Im dead.
- Pakualamanball - My son.
- Mangkunegaranball - My son.
How to draw
To draw Mataram Sultanateball is simple:
- Draw the basic red ball shape
- Draw a white crescent moon
- Draw two crossed krissword
- Add the eyes, and you've finished
- It would be more interesting if you add Javanese's traditional sultan headgear