|“||Do you want to know how I got these scars...?||”|
|“||Does this lookings like the face of mercy?||”|
f e e l
p a i n
has a very creepy smile is a countryball in Africa. He is very obscure and not well known. What is well known is his flaming and sadistic smile imprinted onto his face. The red represents the blood of his victims...
Not many people know how he got that very smile. it is said he got the smile from his own colonial mother, Franceball after she was on a rampage and came across him. In her rage she said:
|“||Je surrender yuo prockface!!!||”|
She then proceeded to carve his signature smile onto his face.
Ever since then he has become a monster. A monster of hatred and ironic sadness. Most countryballs stay well away from him unless they want to be greeted with the exact same fate he experienced.
These days he just waits, despite all the other countryballs foolish enough to mock him, he waits. He waits not because of irrelevance; he waits not because of stupidity; he waits not because of his miserable life; he waits...for the perfect time to strike.
If he is not waiting he will be "playing" with other countryballs making them "learn" his mother's lesson for all of them to bear.
Despite Franceball's "incident", Mauritaniaball still loves his mother to this day...even if that means constantly smiling...
He was also the last country to abolish slavery, doing so in 1981.
He is depicted as a countryball who has a really similar story and fate as Kuchisake-onna
He is waiting...F̵̮̳̪̬̠̣̠͛̉͌̈́̇̑͑̔ͅO̷̹͌̄̈́͑͂̊̎͋̊͂̄̕͘R̴̞̣̗̹̺̳̟͙͇̞͊̓̾͋̔̔̄̕ ̵̨̡͍̘͚͙̘̤̿́̇̅̍́Y̶̨͖̩͇͔͈̰͓̪̌́̿́́̽͋̽͋̄̅̚̕O̶̢̡̩̫̭̦̜̼̘͓̮͑̿͌̉͊̾̈̄̀̏̀̑͜͝Ư̵̡̢͓̙̩̠͙͙̗͆͂̂́̐͊͐̂̔̃̑̎̐̚͜ͅ
He is smiling and yet we don't know why
|Maximum Red||208, 28, 31||C0-M87-Y85-K18||#D01C1F|
|GO Green||0, 169, 92||C100-M0-Y46-K34||#00A95C|
|Gold (Web) (Golden)||255, 215, 0||C0-M16-Y100-K0||#FFD700|
- Western Saharaball - we used to be at war with him but now we made peace and I recognize his sovereignty.
- Saudi Arabiaball - Best friend in the middle East, he gives me big mosque in Nouakchottball.
- Algeriaball and Maliball - I love you guys because your southern part (Algeria) and Northern part (Mali) hold people that very culturally close to me.
- Somaliaball - Old Pirate friend, but I like him better when He enslaved Them
- Sudanball - He was historically where I made a stop when going to Meccaball.
- Senegalball - The people in my south love you.
- Kuwaitball and UAEball - Arabs who give aid.
- Franceball - Mommy!
But I still of rememberings you gibbing me smile
- Comorosball - Smiley flag (1992 - 1996)
- Russiaball - He seems cool, he protected Syriaball and we have gotten closer in cooperation.
- Syriaball - I judged you wrong initially, but I now realize you are the real Syria.
- Venezuelaball - USAball is becoming to imperialist so I will join your coalition.
BUT PLEAE TURN YOUR FROWN UPSIDE-DOWN FOR ALLAH'S SAKE!!!!
- Chinaball - Gib investments!
- Iranball- He is Shia, but he does not bother me.
- Australiaball - I have never properly gotten to know him well, but he invited me to this summit in 2014 when he was hosting.
- Atla... uh, nothing. That's it. On to neutral.
- Israelcube - I was the 3rd member of Arab Leagueball to recognize him as a independent countryball, as we become cordial friends in 1999. However in response to the Gaza War in 2008, our relationships have been frozen since 2009.
- USAball - We both have cordial (calm and friendly) relationships until we both severed ties in 1967 in response to the Six-Day War. We restored relations in 1982 and we both have embassies in our capitals, mine in DCball and his in Nouakchottball, he also helps me remove terrorists! But he also supports that guy... I am going the East Now.
- Qatarball - I cut ties with you because you support ISISball!
- ISISball - W'orst' enemy, remove, YU MASSACRED ALL MY FRIENDS and Neighborhous!
- Barbadosball - I am the real atlantis not yuo!!
- Pontianak Sultanateball - STUPID FLAG STEALER!!
- Mauritiusball - Name stealer!
- I ENSLAVE MY OWN PEOPLE HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
- Mauritania: Time traveler,Mauritania: Time traveler 2,Mauritania: Time traveler 3,Mauritania: Time traveler 4