|“||This kukri is the last thing you'll ever see!||”|
NepalRawr, officially known as the Federal Democratic Republic of NepalRawr
, is a non-ball country landlocked between Indiaball and Chinaball within the Himalayas. He is notable for containing many of the world's highest mountains, including Mount Everest. It has a monster shape because its unique triangular flag is a freak amongst regular flags. Despite this however, Nepalrawr and his flag has his fair share of fans.
Their National day is May 28
NepalRawr's exact birth date is unknown, since no written records exist of such; however, he is inferred to be born from a 1ball or from a 2ball, because there are many people from his clay whom look somewhat like a fusion of 2ball and 1ball. He is generally still believed to have been born in 1768, and is assumed to have descended from the Indian princely state Rawrs, notably because of their similar shapes. A small part of his clay was seceded to UKball in 1816 after the Anglo-Nepalese War. It has remained neutral in clay disputes between his neighbours of Indiaball and Chinaball. He is famous for having the highest mountains on his clay, something which Tuvaluball and Maldivesball envy. He is also famous and respected for producing very fierce Gurkha warriors that have fought for UKball against Empire of Japanball and Talibanball, amongst others.
On 1 June 2001, there was a massacre in the royal palace. King Birendra, Queen Aishwarya and seven other members of the royal family were killed. The alleged perpetrator was Crown Prince Dipendra, who allegedly committed suicide (he died three days later) shortly thereafter. This outburst was alleged to have been Dipendra's response to his parents' refusal to accept his choice of wife. Nevertheless, there is speculation and doubts among Nepali citizens about who was responsible.
Following the carnage, King Birendra's brother Gyanendra inherited the throne. On 1 February 2005, King Gyanendra dismissed the entire government and assumed full executive powers to quash the violent Maoist movement, but this initiative was unsuccessful because a stalemate had developed in which the Maoists were firmly entrenched in large expanses of countryside but could not yet dislodge the military from numerous towns and the largest cities. In September 2005, the Maoists declared a three-month unilateral ceasefire to negotiate.
He evolved into republic when the monarchy was abolished in 2008 after a civil war against Monarchists, Republicans and Communists.
In 2015, NepalRawr was left unconscious and injured for several days after being struck by a strong earthquake which shook not only his clay, but also Indiaball's. USAball, Chinaball and especially Indiaball, as many other countryballs came to their help. Though, Indiaball is considerably more of a bloody opportunist than one to help people, as they were just taking pictures. At the present day Indiaball has imposed blockade on NepalRawr.
NepalRawr can be both very fierce and very gentlemanlike, and his 'speech' can often be translated to perfect English that often follows the speech patterns of other (former) Anglospheric countryballs, usually UKball, Indiaball, and Tringapore. Since he is so similar to Indiaball, Nepalrawr has suspicions that Indiaball has plans to Anschluss him. Maybe one day India and China will split him up like a tasty take. BUT GURKHA WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!!
|Crimson||220, 20, 60||C0-M91-Y73-K14||#DC143C|
|White||255, 255, 255||N/A||#FFFFFF|
|Dark Powder Blue||0, 56, 147||C100-M62-Y0-K42||#003893|
- UKball - His army has Gurhkas.I like him!
- New Zealandball - My Everest friend, we both became the first ones to climb the tallest mountain in the world
- UNball - Thanks for giving aid during the earthqauke
- OhioRawr, TampaRawr, Piquarawr and NantucketRawr- Best American states ever!
- Chileworm, Japanball, Indonesiaball, Iranball - Good Buddies
- Pakistanball - Calm down with India please
- Chinaball - Largest trade partner and very helpful to us since India blockade us and further before. My party is inspired by him
- Tibetball - I don't think much about him but we share Mount Everest, Tibet doesn't like that I have good trade relations with China, but IF I DON'T SHARE GOOD RELATIONS WITH HIM, HOW WOULD I HAVE DONE A REVOLT WITHOUT CHAIRMAN MAO'S GUIDANCE?!!
- Daciaball -You do your math work son!
- Bhutanball - 1990s NEVER FORGET!!! YOU TRAITOR!
- Talibanball - Terrified of Gurkha because my soldiers removed him in his own mountains. Don't mess with Gurkha!
- Indiaball - Used to like him but now i hate him. Stop imposing blockades on my and also interfering in my politics. Also Kalapani territory rightfully NepalRawr clay
- Gypsyball - Such disgrace. Why do I even related to that abomination???
- ReichRawr - Bork stealer! RAWR!
How to draw
Drawing NepalRawr is an very hard due to its unusual shape:
- Draw a rectangle
- Rub out two triangle shapes from it (the result should be a 5 sided shape that does not self-intersect)
- Draw two white figures (one on each "triangle part", the top figure is shaped like a rising sun Not that kind of rising sun and the bottom figure is shaped like a sun with rays pointing out)
- Draw an outline of the 5 sided original shape
- Colour the 5-sided inner shape red, white and the five sided outer shape blue
- Draw teeth on the part that's shaped like this "<"
- Draw the eyes (and optionally the eyebrows) and you've finished.
|Development regions ||Eastern Development Regionrawr • Central Development Regionrawr ( Kathmanduball) • Western Development Regionrawr • Mid-Western Development Regionrawr • Far-Western Development Regionrawr|
|Former entities ||Migrants from the West (Indo-Aryans) • Magadhaball • Nandaball • Mauryaball • Guptaball • Kirat Dynastyball • Licchavi Kingdomball • Malla Dynastyball • Gorkha Kingdomball • Kingdom of NepalRawr|